How would you end always sunny?

How would you end always sunny?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunsmoke
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Simpsons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ask Reddit

They should all get thrown in jail for not obeying a local good Samaritan law and their trial will involve bringing in all the other characters they've interacted with throughout the series to recap their misadventures.

duh franks death they get the money and slip ways

Murder suicide

>The gang dies of carbon monoxide poisoning

This will be the first non-soap show to go 20 seasons or more. Cap this post.

Dennis is revealed to be a legitimate serial killer and finally gets caught. The gang then commits crimes to be in prison with each other and Dee can now live a semi-normal life without the guys holding her back from being somewhat normal.

>This will be the first non-soap show to go 20 seasons or more. Cap this post.
No need, you're just wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunsmoke
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Simpsons

Dee tells dennis hes getting old and should stop acting cool because its pathetic. Then Dennis tells her to fuck off but also agrees and tries to find a new look as an older man so he starts smoking and dying is hair grey. There is also some problem with some gas and they tell charlie to turn on the gas, he does but then he decides hes done with these assholes and he doesnt do his charlie work anymore, so there is some sort of gas leak. Later dennis comes into the bar with a cigar to show off his new look. He tries to look cool while while lighting it. Huge Explosion.
They all wake up in pre-hell, still dizzy and all and the first thing frank says is "do you smell gas?". Then they do their thing and annoy everyone who works in hell and eventually get thrown out of hell. In on of the last scenes they are on their way to heaven and meet some people theyve known and everyone is like why do you get to go to heaven, youre assholes. Charlie dances and sings that song trumps used when he won the election. It goes something like "you cant always get what you want".
In the last scene we see frank in a bathtub with jesus, both eating a pork chop. Frank drops the pork chop in the water and picks it up again. Jesus gives him a weird look but frank still keeps eating it.
Fade to Black
Its always sunny in heaven.

I always wanted to see the gang operate in a prison.

>Charlie as prison janitor who communicates with the rats and offers humble sage advice (and with recent developments can get conjugal visits from the waitress)
>Dennis palling around with legit psychos and getting scared straight, having to become more increasingly violent to fit in but he realizes he's a big pussy and fears for his life every night
>Frank running things because he's the money guy, living like a fucking king behind bars, getting into rivalries with other prison rules
>Mac becoming somebody's bitch, maybe a black midget, becoming a reborn Christian and going back in the closet ("It's not *gay* sex, it's *prison* sex. See, it doesn't count!")
>Dee either going to a woman's prison, becoming a half-assed tranny to get thrown into men's prison w/ the gang, or living on the outside and becoming the mastermind she fancies herself while the gang is down

The whole thing ends with them planning a prison break with Cricket as their guide. Maybe they steal all of Dee's fancy new shit, maybe Franquito gets a reverse-coyote to help them over to Mexico. There's a lot of ways this could play out.

Right now. Just don't make a season 13.

plane crash

>they come up with a new scheme
>it doesn't work out
>they suffer no consequences like always
>go back to the bar

Sunny doesn't need a grand ending. You can't do them going to prison because it would be copying Seinfeld, and them moving on from each other would go against the whole point of the show. These are a group of degenerates set in their ways and they can't function outside of their little group.

>Le Dennis serial killer guy

please fuck off

as soon as possible

>dee gets sent to a zoo for abused animals

>that song trumps used when he won the election
>It goes something like "you cant always get what you want"
>you cant always get what you want
>that song trump used
You need to leave, and don't come back until you're 18.

where do you think you are, fagtron

Reddit?
I'm also not so sure you understood the point of my post.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding yours though.

wait, you had a point? how could i have missed that

This is some prime cringe

You're a real hoot, bud

About five years ago

thx for reading anyway

this

>How would you end always sunny?
honestly i thought the series finale being a two-parter of their high school reunion was the perfect way to go out. it tied up the waitress, beesting guy, schmitty, and golden god storylines, plus the gang recognized they would always be losers but realized that they had each other. the musical number was weak, but whatever. it was certainly no sopranos, and i'm happy they ended it before shitting out like a half-dozen increasingly-shitty seasons that just retread old jokes, like i'm sure FX would have wanted.

Just add a feel good ending where the gang have each other forever in perfect squalor and you got a deal.

Agree with you, user.

I would actually not mind this but right when the judge is about to give the sentence it cuts to black and journey plays

Finally, after all this time, they end it with an orgy so filthy even Frank regrets it.

>The Gang Bang

Always sunny should end with a feature length lethal weapon 7

Dee and Charlie end together
Frank dies
Dennis stays at the pub and it flourishes
Mac moves to Europe to embrace hos degenerate ways

Danny Devito has a heart attack and dies on set.
The rest of the gang decide to complete the episode out of respect for Danny's last moments on earth but can't bring themselves to go on with the series.

They all go their separate ways. Mac and Dee retire. Charlie gets a successful career in increasingly shitty hollywood comedies. Dennis never gets recognized for being the best actor in the crew and dies alone surrounded by cats.

>credits roll
>10 years later
>they visit frank's grave for a reunion
>dee and charlie have a son named frank
>dennis is now rich and lives the bachelor lifestyle
>mac has a boyfriend and a black adopted son
>Modern Family 2