ftw.usatoday.com/2017/12/buffalo-bills-free-tickets-shovel-snow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> tune into Sunday Night Football
> Baltimore vs Pittsburgh
> half the seats filled
THANKSGIVING SHOPPING, GUYS!

>literally can't see anyone in the stands
not certain this proves what you are asserting, chieftan

great game until the colts got robbed of the win at the end by incompetent refs or more likely the league is rigged. it deserves to die

can't see shit

anyone who actually believes those cherry picked shill images has never watched an NFL game before, or any american sport other than basketball. there are several periods throughout the game where up to 60% of the stands are empty and fans are inside the stadium.

Bills fans are all drunk, of course they'd show up in a blizzard. I mean they live in fucking buffalo. I wouldn't be surprised if they all showed up on sleights pulls by dogs or snow shoes or something.

I mean there is nothing else to do in that tundra after september anyway.

Flyovers are poor uncivilized subhumans who are desperate for any semblance of entertainment in the shitholes they live in so it's no surprise. They would probably pack their stadiums in the middle of nowhere just to watch two hillbillies throw a horseshoe on their sister-wives titties and then fuck her if they win in front of thousands of flyovers cheering them on.

>packed
>instagram.com/p/BciBdaXn3zR/?hl=en&tagged=numbbillsfan
posts pic of stadium obscured by snow
doesn't view the rest of this pic album of fan that goes to every game
every other pic / video depicts woefully empty game day stadium

lol...is that what you intended, OP?

They were giving out free tickets to fans who would clean snow off the seats

ftw.usatoday.com/2017/12/buffalo-bills-free-tickets-shovel-snow

not funny, just sad

It's fucking Buffalo. They have blizzards every week and there's nothing to do.

Buffalo is weird+cherry picked image+tickets were literally $5

>Buffalo is weird+cherry picked image+tickets were literally $5
pic showing 30 fans in upper deck, rest of 60k seat stadium not pictured
> See? there are PLENTY of fans going to games!!

Ratings are actually up this year and the NFL is performing better than everything else on TV. You guys lost this one bigly.

>Ratings are actually up this year
because this is the first year we ever factored in streaming broadcasts into viewership numbers
duuuuuuuuuurrrrr

real talk buffalo shouldn't even have a team

>literal blizzard where you can't see the players nevermind the fans
>"the stadium is packed I swear, NFL strong as ever la"

Fuck you kangaroo fucker. Buffalo is an amazing city. Great people. Good food. Cheap booze. Bills are a big part of the culture and indenity of the city.

Ratings for broadcast/cable are down, but by almost exactly the same percentage that general viewership is down. The NFL has had a bad year, PR wise, but they're fine.

Teh fuck is a sleight?

t. salty hilldawg

i'm from rochester and been to that stadium a million times. bills fans come to games because they fucking have nothing else to do and hockey is trash so don't say sabres. when you're in that area it's like a festival

The link is a video. Most of the stadium isn't visible because of snow but the parts you can see have fans