American Sup Forums BTFO

American Sup Forums BTFO

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/12/cities-soccer-stadiums/547955/

>tfw my college football team has a bigger stadium then most of the 'biggest soccer clubs in the world'

And your tuition and inflated class costs pay for it. :^)

>then
>college

Do people even watch soccer here?

Dont be that guy, jackass. people fuckin watch nascar and golf, of course theyre gunna watch soccer.

you don't think this is true, do you?

>taxpayers btfo as usual

fuck

>Alabama fan attending Alabama or any college for that matter

Oh you

NASCAR and golf have less stigma than soccer. People don't think of NASCAR drivers or professional golfers as people who would slurp semen.

>NASCAR has less stigma than soccer

no

>Cincinnati, Detroit, Nashville, and Sacramento
literally who?

Golf ratings kill MLS ratings and it's not close.
Went to one Sounders game, was truly pathetic watching these idiots wear scarves and chanting and waving 20 foot flags the whole game. MLS fans are just LARPing like theyre Premier League fans. Literally how can you get excited about shit players playing on field turf? Fucking horrible product that's killing our national team.

Golf will BTFO soccer out here

>then
>my
>college

oh wait, alabama

A faggot American soccer fan probably has no clue how big golf is, they just think it's a boring game for rich old people.

NASCAR stigma is more regional, though even in stigmatic places there are plenty of fans.

SOCCER on the otherhand is one of those sports people say "Oh! You like... soccer, ok that's... cool."

>the atlantic
*INHALES*

>big stadium
>shit everything else

It's ok you can keep the stadium.

You mean giant wastes of public money in the name or corporate welfare?

>NASCAR have less stigma than soccer
Yeah, I'm sure the constant jabs of it being a redneck "sport" for hillbillies from bumfuck Georgia aren't a result of an overbearing stigma that has long since turned people away from it.

dumb leaf
I agree about the Golf one though.

The only people here BTFO are the taxpayers in those cities dumb enough to splurge on soccer stadiums.

> American education

How much are you going to pay each month for your student loan?

he was talking about soccer in general on TV and you just couldn't resist the opportunity to show your internet friends how cool you are for watching the PL and shitting on MLS
I'm sure you're real popular over at r/liverpoolfc or the subreddit for whatever club the internet quizzes you took all told you to be a fan of