'Bro-tier Asians'

Whose side are you on you little, yellow bastards?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycal.org/2016/06/30/361455/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DESTORY THEM FOR THE SINS OF BURMA!

Lol,. Preese no burn down store brack man. I go to safe the brack rifes.

No niggers, no jews, no muslims, no problems

Jungle """"""asians"""""" they're no worse than niggers

As an asian I am on no side.

I know the Vietnamese hate niggers

I don't know about the rest though

All of the Filipinos and Polynesians will side with the niggers.

The Japs and East Asians will side with the the whites.

1. These aren't the hot type of Asian
2. Their laundromats are all in ghettos
3. No matter what they say or do, no one ever pays attention to Asians, it's like they have invisible potion.

Funny that exists. As a black man, no asian woman will ever look at me. They're afraid of me and always goes after the white guy.

looks like the whitey in the hat is the one behind it then paid chinks to come along, slap stickers on em, and tell him its for a new chong restaurant, also osama is in the back

Yep

Fuck chinks. Seriously they are just as bad as niggers

They all look mixed raced, kek

>Asian here
this is all just a shit storm media bait created by leftists
>We only care about our family, education, and money. Everything else is bullshit.

America no have gun problem

America has jewish manipulated nigger problem and soon muslim problem

My gf is viet and thinks the blacks are being oppressed.

Tell her to turn that view away. As a black guy, we have nothing to blame but ourselves. I know that my people are doing everything the wrong way, both socially and protestingly. So you guys are free to call them niggas or whatever. The smarter ones know what the real problem is, so we don't say anything.

Chink and cracker mutt reporting in.

Unfortunately a lot of asians born within the states think that liberals actually have their backs. Don't worry; once asians start pushing for the same minority rights as mexicans and blacks they'll realize that liberals don't consider you a minority unless your culture is fucked. Asians and Whites vs. all.

her dad probably doesn't

They look Cantonese.

Can tell. My super power is differentiating asian people.

They will now seek to create a sense of "Asian-guilt" in all Asian peoples.

> it's another fat white supremacist thread

This.
Most Asians (especially the largest group : Chinese) are honorary Jews.

Trop beaucoup

>brown """""""""""""""""asians"""""""""""""""

it's funny 'cause china is the new whip-cracking massa in africa

Asians are generally divided on the issue just about as much as whites.

Some are liberals, some are based, some don't care and hope to profit from a race war like kikes.

> My gf is viet and thinks the blacks are being oppressed.

What you have is a twinkie.

To be fair, China is being smart going after some resources by helping the region. But I already know what's going to happen. America is waiting for China to civilize them enough so they can come in and take all of it by influence and proxy war. It's the smartest way to play.

Whichever side brings the West down at a comfortable rate
The asians know the next century is theirs but the West falling too fast would be painful for them so they'll mingle on either side

Those chinks are dumb.

>Asians
You know, technically pakis, Russians, Arabs are all Asians...
But here it's just the dirty asians standing in the solidarity with the nignogs. The civilized ones know full well the niggers should be kept as far away from them as possible. Who cares what some shitskin Asians think...

all Asians go to college, they're super indoctrinated

I prefer the America usage of Asian, which is basically far east Asian.
Call pakis, Indians arabs and Russians as they are.

Yeah CIA is going to cause an "incident" that makes chinese look like slave master and US will swoop in to save them from their oppressors

>rubbing hands intensifies

Theres literally less than 10 people there.

When the inevitable race war happens, which asians would side with either black or white (Asians obviously hate other asians so there probably no chance of grouping them up as one)

Japs with Whites, Flips with Blacks are the obvious ones. But what about Chinese, Koreans, Vietnamese, etc.

>white cucks exist
>somehow it is surprising that yellow cucks also exist
All races have bad apples, blacks being the worst by far.
I went on a date with a Chinese girl, a real China born one in China itself. She told me she studied Philadelphia and ever since then has hated blacks. She used the word primeval to describe their way of thinking and life.
We must unite with whoever will stand with us against noggery and also oppose all those who stand with the enemy, no matter what color:

>end the war on black people

Okay, I've had enough of hearing this horse shit

What the FUCK do niggers want?

Can someone give me a comprehensive list of things black people want done to "end oppression" or whatever it is they're whining about?

Don't fucking tell me it's "stop killing us for no reason" because we all know that's a god damn lie outside of extraordinarily rare cases.

Any Asian worth anything will hate black people. The ones who do this kind of shit are generally bottom of the barrel chinese savages.

they want the Rolexes and Lexus

This is true. Even if first wave immigrants are conservative, their children often end up getting just as, if not more indoctrinated by the Democrat Party, for example many of my fellow second and third generation Cubans, whose parents and so on we're anti-commie, are indistinguishable from Mexican open borders illegals. I loved in China and the people there all think blacks are at the very least funny looking, at worst barbaric. But many ABC American Born Chinese have no connection to their ancestral culture and become huge cucks.

She's a bleeding heart. Tbag would be impossible, however the only niggers in her life that DIDN'T leave a negative thought were the ones from Africa. The Christian ones. Those are black people an are cool by me, and her. I just don't get why she supports American blacks.

True. Tey are off the boat gooks and don't like Mexicans either

Tru

There's Asians that hate blacks, and then there's chinks, that support blacks.

>this is the white man's greatest ally
Top kek m8s. Good luck with that race war.

t. Spic

To arms! To arms! And conquer peace for Dixie!

www facebook com/Fyrare/videos/10157068175700394/

i haven't seen that flag before

i have no love for niggers or crackers, hope both of you mongrels wipe yourselves off the planet. Imma just stay back and out breed everyone and take over,

It's true. Gook here

The war on blacks has yet to begin.

this so much, never even seen an asian girl so much as look in my direction the way they look at white guys, it's always with fear.

you should be on the side of civilization, not as an asian but as a civilized man.

If Asians were smart, they wouldn't be on black side
considering most blacks hate them whereas most whites see them as bro-tier and able to live alongside

Most Asian Americans are pretty based and deeply dislike low IQ thugs.

>Asians
>not racist against blacks
Pick one and only one, Nigel.

>be asian
>despise niggers
>must be white supremacist

Redpilled Asians usually stay in Asia. Makes sense, right? Why the fuck would nationalists immigrate?

Many Asian Americans are complete cucks or bitches. Especially Japanese Americans. Clearly they had problems with their great homeland if they decided to move to our liberal shithole.

but musolini, we hate niggers too

Supreme Gentleman detected

the gook immigrants themselves are ok

but their kids are all complete sjw faggots

Proof that no ethnic population is immune to the intellectual cancer that is "social justice." It's an ideology that destroys the mind. Because this ideology has taken such a foothold in the west, it only follows that westerners are especially vulnerable and these Asian people are westerners in that they were born and raised here. Foreign Asians, and all foreigners for that matter, don't tolerate this sort of nonsense. Only in the west.

agreed. i can stand fobs that keep among themselves and dont leach. but the god damn third generations, man.

>that's no "Asian" American
>he American

East Asians are not on anyone's side. They all hate each other.

Vietgook here, majority of viets that immigrate from the mainland hate niggers. It's only the small percentage of children that are raised in liberal places i.e. Cali, that become SJW.

>"""asians"""

you mean subpar jungle monkeys

You can't really generalize Asians because too many different nationalities in Asia and they all hate each other.

to let them do whatever they want. They view the US government as a white institution and want to be exempt from its laws.

A cowardly Asian? Shocking!

All the Vietnamese people I know like black people and love black culture.

Fuckin pussy. You should be killing niggers and mudslimes. I came to live among whites and integrate, not among shitskins.
T. Chink

These people aren't in Asia, guaranteed. They're upper-class Westernised liberal arts students with too much time on their hands.

to fellow racists on the yellow question

the people in this pic are SE asain (the bad guys in the last rambo movie)
they are on a higher bellcurve than niglets or dune coons, but much lower than cantonese, han, (both are kinds of chineese) koreans or japs.

clever asains consider ppl in ops pic niggers and they openly dislike them.

nationalist high asians are our natural alli. standoffish and cautious at the moment because the lower half of our bell curve can't tell a jap from the king of bhutan.

anyone know the right derogatory term for bhutan people?

White Guilt is not limited to just white people.
That's why there are so many self-hating whites (including Asians) in BLM lead ship positions.
They don't realize that black separatist will see them as the enemy.

Majority are women. Makes sense.

Smart.

Honestly, that is pretty based and not bad.

I would advocate that homogeneous Asian countries remain as well.

These are Asian-Americans. Real Asians absolutely hate blacks. People complain about racism in the western world, holy shit they would be in for a shock seeing how Asians view outsiders.

>Russia

Why? Because they got yellowed in the past? Didn't you also get fucked 3 times by Mongolions? So you're Asian too?

Why do you guys hate them so much?

People who are opppressed...(real victims) , tend to avoid their oppressors like the plague. Not live near them. Real victims do not immigrate in the country of their oppressors and then complain about how racist or oppressed they...They simply avoid their oppressors...

This is actually very untrue.
Pretty much this, the other guy is a troll.

its just 8 people 3 of which are beaners

i can recognize that cock from anywhere
Danny D

Why you only posting now?

>Asians are bro tier

*willy wonka face*

Asians are dishonorable people and incredibly crafty. They'll pick the winning side, they don't have the type of minds that Europeans have that push them towards justice.

IRA, haven't they taught you geography at school?

You do realize we are talking in the context of today, right? You're the one who tries to derail this train to the heritage and migration topic.
Going there I'm saying we all come from Africa, but I rally don't know where does that conversation lead.

Can you think of any reason why the descendants of people who LEFT CUBA because it was a commie dictatorship might approve of freedom of movement?

Border controls were and are a key moral value of Communist dictatorships.

Most of my Asian/Indian friends are reddit sperglords so they haven't been indoctrinated by the Democratic party growing up in the USA.
One of my 2nd generation Indian-American friends went on a rant about how Islam doesn't belong in the west in front of a Muslim girl's face. It was the most uncomfortable moment I had experienced for a while but I respect him for it.
Asian-Americans really vary with their political socialization from what I know, since obviously Asians are present in universities (where indoctrination happens) but a lot are also smart enough to think for themselves.

no woman can resist the BBC, not even yellow women

To add something:
I know a few Asian girls in my social circle who fully agree with this nonsensical batshit crazy anti-white article
dailycal.org/2016/06/30/361455/

But on the flip side, I know many Asians who obviously called this article out on being dogshit retarded

no mo po-lease
white wimminz
mo money fo dem programs
be kangz and sheeit

sure thing, Dider