There always has to be a Russia

If Russia didn't exist somebody else would rise to the role of an autocratic evil bad guy from the east. But who?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-poland-hungary-sanctions-idUSKBN0UM0L220160108
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Poland of course

Hmmm. Really makes me think.

Turanic overlords

Why is this image pretending Ukrainians and Belorussians aren't the same shit?

also Turkey

Mongols

>implying Americans and Canadians are not the same shit

Finland.

We could always team up, crobro.

China?

Bolsheviks are Georgians, Mongols and Jews to be fair

China has never been an agressor

There is literally nothing wrong with killing of your own satellites

>implying a made up country called ukraine was ever occupied

Is this post ironic or you really believe this?

We're nothing like you. Poland was once an empire, but we achived it with commonwealths and friendship, not with fucking swords and knife-stabing in the back.

>My Little Polack: Friendship Is Meme

Tы пpo пoгpaничныe cтoлкнoвeния c CCCP штoлe?

Yep, believe jewish memes that everyone is your enemy, especially Serbia. Belive in your slavic brothers Croat-kun. Intermarium is coming

Why did this picture leave out the piles of dead soviets used as fertilizer to this day in Baltic countries?

Is this you Polacs really believe?hundreds of thousand russians enslaved by you say otherwise
Your "Empire" was colonial shithole ruled by Jews and served as grain supply for Netherlands

Let's be autocratic good guys from the east instead. Our rule should be harsh but fair and benevolent, like good fathers.

>colonial
How that?

>ruled by Jews
Jews were quite oppressed back in the days

Do you really believe that Czechs and Slovaks will voluntary join any union with you and Hungary?

Tibet, Vietnam, "Ten Great Campaigns", etc.

Actually it's Poles who always started shit.
They just got bitch slapped by Russians and now they cry every single day.

>Jews were quite oppressed back in the days
actually jews were treated almost equal to nobility
still mad about that raid back in 1612?

A large enough Poland becomes functionally indistinguishable from Russia. Pretty much any country on the European plain large enough will become so

oh shit

DELET THIS
>what is v4?

>muh intermarium

The Teutonic order would rise from the death to once again inflict terror against their neighbors.

>poland was once an empire

Poland is one of the most peaceful eastern nations.

Hell we're so peaceful that Germans have to consider their own false flag as our offensive.

Your only argument might be Pilsudski so you might as well skip that.

Together with You :*

Baka, why would i kill myself?

Poland was one big overgrown wheat farm for Dutch.Polish peasants was enslaved by Shlyahta and govened by jewish stewards
Jews and Armenians allied with Dutch controlled all trade
Basically Poland was old day Saudi Arabia or American pre-Civil war South

Cause you're polish lol

>what is v4

irrelevant

V4 is strictly defensive pact against Germany and Russia,useless because Germany already taken controll over their economyes

pls be bait

>He think his country wouldn't be treated just like the hordes that Russia annihilated if it wasn't for the Commonwealth
>He thinks Poland is the problem

Mate calm yourself you fucking thief, Lithuania is shit enough but you're in no position to judge

it's ok Polbro i'll always dream of žečpospolita

>Most peaceful Eastern Nations
What about the aggression right after independence from Germany?
I am not saying you started it, or anyone else started that chaotic phase, but you did expand against other nations.

The Mongol horde.

Neither are you.

I can always be friendly, i have respect for all the nations that used to make the Commonwealth, but you doods seem to forget about all the good things that it gave and just remember that it eventually fell.

Rememer about how you stole Wilno from Lithuania?

Fuck off you stole vytautas's crown

Pilsudski was a mad man, as i said.

He started a war over Vilnius just because he was born there.

Other than that, i don't see us anywhere near the level of eternal ruskie

>shlyahta
szlachta, our jews were never the problem.
>overgrown
u mad bro?
>irrevelant
kek
>A Fucking Leaf
pic related gives me hope

The Russians didn't really do much either untill 1939 tbr.

>Mantas
lel

Polacs always act like niggers of eastern europe
WE WUZ KANGS
POLAND IS GOOD BOI
POLAND DIDNU NUFFIN
This is why they are second most hated nation of Eastern europe

>second
First? Germoney?

Russia

Russia.
Or some other country for some Bullshit reason.
People tend to hate other countries because of bullshit reasons over there. ((PS, I am not denying Swedes are cucked with this post))

Ukraine. are you guys blind?

No,Russia is third
First is Hungary

It's because the history treats us like shit.

Everybody remembers great Russia that filled Siberia with untermensch poles

But nobody remembers the small Poland that stopped the Soviets from taking over the Europe.

Also we actually didn't do nothing, we indeed were kings and we are good boys.

How can they be hatred when we love them?

>Ukraine
>Hated
Kek. Ukraine is a great country.

because you're both benefit niggers

Well, Eternal Pirogi does make a good point sometimes. Who says you don't have a super super secret climate machine that fucks them over regularly?

>though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me.
Who trust in God will never be lost

you can encounter Polish fanboys on this board
But i never ever encountered Hungarian one

kazakhstan

Why we waste something like that on Polacs? London is better target,hardly to miss ,hard to prove

reuters.com/article/us-poland-hungary-sanctions-idUSKBN0UM0L220160108
Magyars will always be our best bros

Poland, c-could you do us a favor? Could you maybe just vanish Obummer somehow? Accidentally "lose" him in a really dangerous neighborhood? Drop him on his head down a sewer? Any help you could give us would be much appreciated!!!

t. burger

I think the comic is referencing that Polish minister who claimed Russian's created the fog that caused the Polish airplane to crash near Katyn.

it is possible to create small fog without any weather machines,but not in that case

>Also we actually didn't do nothing

despite your wet dream of le vee 4, poopland hasn't done anything in their entire existence to help hungary with anything, including now

>not investing money in Projecta that would fuck up Poland
>not sending Stalinator-1000 to kill Plisudski as a child, negating lost Battle of Warsaw in 1920

Yeah, though I have heard some Polish minister still blamed you for the fog. Maybe some Poles may help us.
Did Antoni Macierewicz or any other minister ever make any such claim?

Actually Battle of Warsaw was Tukhachevsky fuck up as military commander
Psiludski had little role in that,there is no skill in attacking completly open flang of under supplied group

Just a few days ago I was wondering, why wasn't Grand Duchy of Lithuania ever made a kingdom? Than I found the history of Vytautas the Great. Can You give me a Lithuanian view on this subject?