What drink is associated with white trash/ghetto/lowlifes in your country?

What drink is associated with white trash/ghetto/lowlifes in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aguardiente
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_football
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Coca-Cola.

Obviously, this.

I wanted to say Vodka, but this has changed my mind. Definetely it's Boyaryshnik.

Same, boxed wines.

vodka

energy drinks

Baltika and White Horse.
Thats for old people, not ghetto people.

What is it?

Seidel Pils. It is the cheapest to buy per unit in the grocery, but it contains less alcohol than other units, which in fact makes it more expensive than the cheaper brands like Tuborg Pils. It is usually the choice of alcoholics, i don't know if they are unaware or just like the temptation of drinking.

>Vodka
Nope. Vodka is too expensive for lowlifes. There is some people who drink cheap eau-de-cologne to get drunk, btw.

The wine industry has been on a campaign lately to upgrade the image of boxed wine from its white trash/nigger status. Wonder if Kraft will do the same with spray cheese?

do bricklayers drink it too?

This moonshine distilled from the ''skeletons'' of grapes after making wine. Even though it's illegal, cops turn a blind eye if it's for own consumption.
It's basically vodlka with a hint of wine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aguardiente

>Thats for old people
You're joking, kid, where are you from? Hawthorn tincture. 95% spirit or smth. They sell it as a medicine, so no tax, hence cheap

>There is some people who drink cheap eau-de-cologne
People stopped drinking cologne in the earlu 90s.

>You're joking, kid, where are you from?
Rostov. I haven't seen empty boyarishnik or pion bottle in 10 or 12 years. Bydlo goes to nalivaika or drink baltika 9.

No, they used to drink Frydenlund. Now the bricklayers is polish, so they drink cheap polish beverages.

Cheap ciders like this are usually for chavs / homeless but Stella Artois is also nicknamed the "Wife beater"

>It is usually the choice of alcoholics

It's because the farthest gone alcoholics don't metabolize alcohol the same way healthy people do.

Very funny joke. They still drink it, because it is way cheaper than vodka. There is some distinctive "drinking" types like "Sasha", "Kuranty" etc.

Peterfag?

>booze in plastic soda bottles
We haven't even stooped to this level of low.

Boxed wine here isnt that bad, it's mostly seen as something old people drink, while there's a lot of hobbo tier drinks and cheap shit underage kids drink it's not really ghetto shit. Pic related it's probably the most ghetto drink here.

I remember drinking that shit outside an horcas show, god it was terrible

Moscwabad.

95% of abv??

That's pretty much ethanol, fucking insane

This is the official drink of oss/chav/gopniks.

They usually mix it with water or some very cheap cola.

I don't know if I could say the same here, both Rich and poor people are adicted to it, mostly because it is dirt cheap everywhere and is made with sweet sweet sugar cane

They were even cheaper until a few years ago.

Anything boxed or fortified wine.

It is cheap even in Russia (US made one). How much is it cost in Murrica?

Božkov Vodka (Božena for short)
Krabicák (wine in paper wrap)
Beer in plastic bottles

White trash drink this or redbull vodka

More like Hamms or Gennessee desu. Its gotten more expensive after it became trendy

>Milwaukee
South East Wisconsin produces the best beer in the US, but all that they’re know for is fucking Pabst and Miller.

I was under impression that Pabst trend is long gone. Also, I've heard some russian company bought the trademark, lol.

say thank you

It might not be legally allowed to sell booze that way. Liquor laws are weird and often really nonsensical.

No, we have bottles and cans for everything from beer to whiskey. It's just cheaper for the "bargain booze" drinks to use plastic is all.

Fruit wine. Sold in variety of flavours forms.
Packaged in anything from actual glass bottles to something ridiculous like cartons to plastic bags like milk.

Save for the absolutely cheapest ones drank by homeless people and various raging alcoholics they aren't actually that fucking bad like people love to paint them. They're avoided by people purely because of the stigma associated with them.

They're cheap, they're very sweet in taste and due to its alcohol content of anything from 10% to 20% by volume it's THE ideal beverage to get smashed with your highschool girl and have some teenage sex on.
I want to go back

Finns buy that stuff too? :D

It's our gift to the world

Pic related, one of the many brands sold in plastic bags.

Most manufacturers are aware of the social status of their products and give them silly names. This one is called Leśny Dzban - Pitcher (container) of the Woods.

I'm saying in the US you might not be allowed to use plastic bottles. But I'm not really sure.

rakija for older generations.
younger generations drink less, but are more open to trying several types of alcohol at once. this usually leads to vomitting. absinthe is gaining popularity with the hipsters, local made wine is loosing ground.

Budlight
Keystone
Miller Light
Natural Ice

Basically any light piss water is a staple among white trash.

kek, didn't know that

Look at this wonder of a drink.

Gin long drink tastes like a sports drink with alcohol. Of course the Finns would invent it.

finkbraun o qualsiasi altra birra del discount

i p-promise it's not poison Pekka

if we're talking lowest of the low, rubbing alcohol, among anti-freeze, windshield washer and other fine beverages

>watermelon taste

they just go out less and when they do, they prefer to do drugs or smoke shisha

This market only caters to Finnish alcohol conoisseurs :D:D:D

fug, forgot the picture

Fine drink ready to be consumed by grown-up and serious human beings.

Malt Liquor. You can't even find them in stores except in shitty areas.

Natty, Milwaukee's Best, Moonshine, $9 jug of "wine", Mad Dog 20/20, Night Train.

Once drank some homemade moonshine from a relative in Louisiana. Man, that shit got you fucked up.

>You can't even find them in stores except in shitty areas

Like Winnipeg?

what in the FUCK
please explain Eesti

Cachaça 51, a cheap brand of cachaça, cachaça is sugar cane rum. When i drink this with gringos they think its amazing, i mean, cachaça is, but 51 is for homeless alcoholics — 75% of Brazil population desu

Boxed wine has the benefit of reduction of oxidation which bottled wine is subject to (assuming your not drinking it all at once).

It's for you my friend Matti

Please buy

Talking about serious business, last week I found from my (physical) mail an ad from an Estonian booze store in Estonia with coupons and everything, like it was sent by a pizza joint in the next block. lmaos were had.

>yfw they discontinued Bacardi 151

Baltika 9

>they think its amazing
Mb it's really fine. You can find a good cheap alcohol, but it's not easy.

>We haven't even stooped to this level of low.
Cheap spirits come in plastic pint bottles.

I am genuinely interested to try this Turbo stuff now. Flames, Turbo, possibly energy drink, seems like a hardcore beverage.

Stella Artois

If anyone is ever drinking on a street in public it's a Stella Artois

Okhota Krepkoye the king of all beers in the world.

shit tastes the exact same as heiniken

Almost all eurolagers have same taste.

Wine coolers but it's mostly a women thing.

They're equally trashy here but most liquor stores sell them. For 2 or 3 dollars ya can't beat it...They were my go to when I was an alcoholic, followed by MD 20/20 and Vodka

The following I would consider "bum juice"

MD 20/20
Steele reserve 211
Colt 45/ole E
4loko

Although it's not alcohol, sodas yes, white trash and niggers drink them by the gallon.

You would be spitting flames after drinking this stuff. I guess they dropped it because it was just too fucking dangerous.

Pic related, considered to be absolutely homeless-tier.

hobo rockets and plastic bottle wines

Comfy

>Canadians playing American football

lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_football

Derp.

colt 45 6 packs are everywhere

it's considered fancy here

except they're 5.50 USD here

meant to post this, stadium is named after the most important brewery in canada

strange, in the UK peroni is an expensive beer, the kind of thing that rich cunts in london drink for 6 quid a pint

I thought your "40oz" came in a plastic bottle?

Any really cheap 0,5l beer will do

see
american's don't use plastic much for beer, they make bottles out of alumnium though

*buys a ferry ticket to tallinn*

pure labeling gold

Cheaper than water
Do people really drink boxed wine? I thought it was only used for cooking

Is bota box wine considered nig tier? I know franzia is considered trash but I picked up bota and it was alright.