Is her career over?

Is her career over?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4299004/Samantha-Bee-apologizes-mocking-patients-Nazi-haircut.html
youtube.com/watch?v=s1SaD-gSZO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What career?

NO

I

AM

STILL

EMPERORRRRRRR

>tfw redpill frog/feminism = cancer frog masterrace

I had no idea who she was until yesterday.

watch her interview with kato kaelin from the oj trial days

where did she get all those rare pepes

Nope. The left always forgives their own, and that is her audience so she'll get along fine. Her apology will suffice. "It was an honest mistake!" they'll say.

Lets not kid ourselves, if someone on the right did this there would be no amount of words that could atone for their sin.

Not that any of this matters, her show isn't doing great. Stephen Colbert and John Oliver are the lefty TV shows that dominate right now.

redpill me on the pink pepe

source

must watch her pretending to be raped

he put a nintendo switch on an xbox controller, clearly.

oh, he's a gaymer

That's what she gets for trying to associate a hair cut with Nazis. Remember when calling people you disagreed with Nazis was in bad taste? What happened?

What did she do?

What did she do?

Who is she?

&

What did she do?

I hope so

She aired footage of a Trump supporter with this hair cut and called it the Nazi hair cut.

Turns out the guy had brain cancer and they operated on the side.

Said people attending some conservative thing all had Nazi haircuts. Except one guy had his hair like that because of chemo treatments for cancer

>Turns out the guy had brain cancer and they operated on the side

Do all Trump supporters have brain cancer? That would actually explain it pretty well.

I saw a transcript of the clip and it said that this year people had ditched the bowties and now had Nazi hair cuts. And her follow up was: "Fuck you."

How is that a punch line? I'm sure it got tons of applause, but just saying fuck you is so amateurish and lame.

Wow... just ugh... could you not? I can even...

This is why you keep losing.

fpbp

i wish she did full frontal for real

I'm literally shaking...

yea because the globalists infected us because we knew too much.

The career from which she makes in a year more than you'll ever your entire life.

The nazi hair cut is aesthetic as fuck

She should have retorted by saying "Of course he has brain cancer if he supported Trump!" and it would have made everything better.

Thats funny because im a day trader with inside info..

He isn't a trump supporter.

Yeah he is.

sure

Google brought me this
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4299004/Samantha-Bee-apologizes-mocking-patients-Nazi-haircut.html
>Outrage as comedian Samantha Bee mocks a conservative student's haircut as 'Nazi'... only to discover he has stage four brain cancer and is fighting for his life

>The show has apologized for a segment that made fun of a man's haircut
>Kyle Coddington, 20, has a partially-shaved head because he has brain cancer
>Show has donated $1,000 to Coddington's medical expenses by way of apology
>Bee shared the apology on Twitter and has removed the clip from YouTube
>Producers insisted they didn't know he was sick before the segment aired

>$1,000
>for airing footage of a guy on national television and calling him a nazi

Kek

No, because liberals will forgive liberals for anything as long as they tow the line.

Only conservatives are held to a standard by thr media. Well, before Emporer Trump took over. Now he fucking grabs libs by the pussy.

But wealth is bad and it needs to be redistributed to lazy negros?

My dad works at nintendo

doesn't mean her show is shit, there are tons of country singers and fucking actors that are awful and still make money

makes money /=/ good

hes a registered democrat, confirmed.

>The left always forgives their own
>Shillary abandoned by lefties

You're a fucking moron, but hey, keep spewing memes.

No he isn't.

He's a registered dem that actively calls trump supporters "trumpkins"

Rationalize Trump getting Americans killed in Yemen to protect a saudi oil pipline

lol at saying a Trump supporter has a "nazi haircut".

The supreme irony of this is is that hairstyle is HUGE among hipsters and feminists. I'd venture to say as many as 50% of the white Hillary voters are rocking that hairstyle (men and women), far more than Republicans.

And really, it's just a fucking hairstyle. It was big from the 20s-40s all over the world, America included. It wasn't just the nazis doing it.

And just one thought on that hairstyle. It only works if you have very rugged manly features, then it comes across both tough and classy. If you look like a bitch, it only makes you look more like a bitch. And any women sporting it looks like a butch dyke.

hillary is a rockefeller republican. she bows to the bush family.

I fear you thought that strawman was an argument of some sort

You're confusing an undercut with the new alt right meme haircut.

I'd fuck her bum.

>One of the Nazis had brain cancer so that means that none of them are Nazis

Trumplrina's logic

A fucking thousand dollars to a man being treated for brain cancer is a very paltry sum. Particularly donated by a very wealthy network hosting a nationally syndicated show.

If I was that man, I'd sue for defamation and *at the very least* get all of his medical expenses covered. That's a pretty low blow for someone dealing with brain damage, it should cost them more than 1k to atone for it. 1k would cover about an hour in the hospital bed (being untreated), and that's it.

Is Joey a nazi?

Who gives a shit he'll be dead in a month

Using the term strawman implies you even made an argument in the first place. Dont spend too much of your limited brainpower on this youve still got to make the rounds on tumblr.

She's not even a real bee you know.

good one XD

Look how mad you got lmao. That guy didn't make an argument, but you were clearly intending to make one with that strawman

An undercut IS the new alt right meme haircut and it's also used by hipsters.... it's just the right uses a bit more pomade.... the left tends to fag the style up a bit. Sometimes turning it into a tiny ponytail, but the cut is essentially the same.

Honestly, I'd say the cut doesn't belong to any particular ideology anymore (but if you were sporting it 20 years ago, EVERYONE would assume you were in some some type of white pride gang). It's just a very common haircut for people under 30, for men and women (and it looks awful on women).

>Democrat in office for eight years
>retards vote for meme president
>keep losing

Delusional!

I don´t even get how him having brain cancer matters

couldn´t he just sue them for libel for calling him a nazi anyway?

>muh but Trump
like clockwork. now wonder he won so easily with amazing counter arguments and debating tactics like that

Nope, the "YAAAAAS QUEEN SLAY" idiots still exist. Now she's some sort of folk hero that people "randomly" find walking in the woods or at supermarkets then Huffington Post writes an article about it.

I didn't bring up Trump user calm down. Now can you please explain why it's acceptable?

>The Daily Mail
>reliable

Pick one

dis

>Rationalize Trump getting Americans killed in Yemen to protect a saudi oil pipline
you literally did

>democrat for eight years
>didnt end war
>actively tried to increase military presence in middle east
>false flag attacks galore
>no universal healthcare

ughhh.. i think neo-liberals might be retarded, guys..

>Nope, the "YAAAAAS QUEEN SLAY" idiots still exist.

That's because it's a Beyonce meme you stupid fuck

I picked the daily mail because i didn't want to give any of the other sites clicks
All you have to do is use google to find a hundred articles on this

Why are polerinas so angry and defensive? Their posting style is so distinct compared to the average anons because it's always full of vitriol. I suppose that comes with the territory of thinking the world's trying to exterminate your race

>making fun of a persons hair
>when you have a shitty color/cut yourself

what was this YAAAAS QUEEN thinking?

>(that) guy
Nice one samefag.

>I suppose that comes with the territory of thinking the world's trying to exterminate your race
That's one of the jews tricks.

eat shit, faggot.

That's not an argument.

>I expect everyone else to prove me right.

It's never wrong when they do it. Like when rape jokes were "never funny"...except when comediennes like Amy Schumer started telling them.

women aren't funny

>build our country for us

1) America is not made of cotton and 2) you are Canadian

i could easily take the bullet points and put the in a small essay for you but i clearly dont care enough.

>i shitpost on a cantonese phone repair board to give my life meaning

>$1000 and a quarter assed apology
At this point he might as well go down in a blaze of glory and sue for mo monie

she doesn't want black people to turnout to the school her kids go to.

If I was this guy I'd sue for libel

literally who.

What the fuck is this loon going on about?

White people (the same ones that elected Obama twice) are suddenly to blame for ruining the country

youtube.com/watch?v=s1SaD-gSZO4

all of them could sue for libel. they're not public figures and she puts their faces on television and flippantly labels them nazis. especially considering we live in an era where lefties scream "punch a nazi" and follow through with that threat.

she's ignoring the 30% of hispanics who voted for trump.

Gamergate

might have to watch this whores show now. i always thought she was fun on the daily show..

>hehe "drumpf" amirite guys?

I know your cabinet has bleach in it, don't be shy now

>What happened?
you people started chipping away at the hyperbole by doing actual nazi-esque things

>mfw the right acts like comparing somebody's hairstyle to somebody else's hairstyle is anywhere near the shit that gets spewed on Sup Forums and twitter and the rest of the internet
has the right started "virtue signalling?"

>by doing actual nazi-esque things

Example?

we're not doing anything nazi-esque, stop allowing yourself to be manipulated by kikes.

where did she even come from? I have never even heard of her before her shit show, and now theres a commercial for it every 5 minutes on tv

don't make fun of hair or drumpftards will cry

lugenpresse/fake news, using xenophobia as a rallying point, using immigration detainees for forced labour

Trump is making a list of all the crimes that illegal immigrants do. Hitler did the same thing to the jews.