So how do you feel about those new photos from Thor: Ragnarok? Seriously, Thor with short hair?

So how do you feel about those new photos from Thor: Ragnarok? Seriously, Thor with short hair?

Pretty bold change in style.

Wait, is this really Thor?
I thought it was one of those generic gladiator movies featuring mma/wwe fighters.

Also what is this shit? 2 female leads?

>Thor with short hair
Obviously because he is a prisoner and has to fight in the gladiator pits
Long hair being a thing of pride with Asgardians, they cut it off

Man, can he even stand a chance against The Hulk..?

I know barely anything about the Romans, but wasn't a mohawk helmet thing like that for higher ranking officers and such?

Eh, probably just being over-advertised. The group is supposed to be Thor, Loki, Hulk, and Dr. Strange. They'll only go beyond that for big stuff like Avengers movies.

I don't get why Thor is standing in front of an army... in a Colosseum...? Where's Hulk's army?

why do they cast a woman who can't act

>I
>AM
>THOR

What did he mean by this?

>that wasn't even his name

rip in piece andy

Oh what a surprise a nigger is in a leading role in this movie thanks to Jewney such sweet diversity indeed.

who fucking cares

why does this thread exist? buzzfeed moron

They want Marvel movies to be really mediocre. So when they cast Blanchett, they needed an actress void of talent to counter all the acting prowess that Blanchett has. Otherwise they might win an oscar, and they don't want that. Because if they did win an oscar, the standard that people are expecting of Marvel flicks would rise, and they would have to work harder and spend more money on future films.

Wrong board, retard.

It's a bit late if you want a non-oscar winning actress. Cate already has one.

>They don't want an oscar because they don't want to raise the bar for future movies
Surprisingly enough that makes a lot of sense

But she didn't win it for a marvel movie, and that is what counts

>that moment when you realize this is some really good trolling by OP
chapeau, good sir...

Hela? More like Hella fine.

Why do Oscar winning actresses always do Marvel flicks? Portman, Brie Larson, Blanchette. Do they just not care about the quality of their films anymore because they have awards?

For the same reason George Clooney has sipped about 3k tons of Nespresso already. Those films are fucking revenue factories.

Whats with the sudden 80s aestethic.

So they realized GotG is succesful and now they try this formula with Thor even though they wanted to make it LotR in space? lol

Good luck, Marvel, maybe next time make your silly space adventure a SILLY SPACE ADVENTURE FROM THE START!