LAC:Tyrell Williams catches 75-yard touchdown
ARZ:Fitz climbs to 3rd on All-Time receiving list

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VV1XWJN3nJo
youtube.com/watch?v=HH7vsTLmlKo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye71MYLgioA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bills

>/nfl/ told me that the Vikings weren't domebabbies and the Panthers were getting blown out

I told you Case Keenum hadn't proved he could play in cold weather

>Hundley still doing interviews
somebody tell him that he's done and he can take his seat back on the bench again for fucks sake
he was BARELY enough of a bandaid to keep the season alive

>tfw to intelligent to not believe in Foles

Greg was a pretty bad announcer. I'm sure he can improve though

Broncos/Colts next SNF.

Are you ready?

Just want to give a shout out to our Philly Phriends who are living an actual nightmare if those ACL rumors are true.

RIP Philly. You were tougher than New England. Good game. F (Ph?).
t. Carolina

Noob here lads, need an explanation from un-biased sources
Is Kaepernick a good player or just a meme ball running QB?

Only TNF thankfully

espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

Please no, really? Can't they flex it?

It was nice of the lions to win a game so I can cling to desperate hope that they'll slide into a wildcard slot and then feel the usual crushing disappointment when they fail.

Oh, I thought it was Sunday. My mistake.

Still...

okay seriously who's going to stop Tom Brady now

1st for Vikings 1st seed

Punished Foles will lead the Eagles to the NFCCG

He is a great athletic talent, and a good thrower, but he lacks the ability to be a true drop back passer. If you put him in a Carolina-esque offense, he could thrive. But when you need him to make progressions, and be a pocket passer his flaws as a player really come out.

He's better on FS1.

When he speaks about stuff he's passionate about he gives great insight. He's good about talking about how football relationships work and how to be a professional.

>unbiased sources
Get out of here and never come back.

I'm telling you, watch Carolina. They're not a streaky team, but they're disciplined and grind their way to victory. Plus they have an assload of Pro Bowlers on their team.

they'll fuck it up somehow. always do.

youtube.com/watch?v=VV1XWJN3nJo

Why aren't teams trying to sign him? Is it literally because of the bad PR he brings? Or is he asking for a mega contract?

That guys video about the Marshawn Lynch run is the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Shit, I remember watching that video on MTV.

rip carson wentz

So who else has reached the acceptance stage regarding the fact that Tom Brady is going to win another ring this year?

Do the Panthers have any hope left of getting the #1 seed? I feel like if they could get that they'd absolutely go to the Owl.

F

Say something nice about my husband!

Lots of reasons
1. The media attention brings distractions
2. He hasn't played in a year
3. He would have to learn a new playbook
4. No chemistry with the players
5. He's not good enough to win anything with any team anyway

great tune m8

Acceptance? I expect and hope for it.

Nothing is better than people getting upset over Brady winning.

Not so fast.

Thanks for beating the Viks

There's so many things going on here. We know that there would've been a media and fan shitstorm no matter where he went. But we also know that a lot of teams don't run an offense he would play well in. He's also got the Tebow effect going on, where any team he would sign with would instantly have a section of the fanbase demanding he start

ARE YOU READY FAGGOTS

it's the bad PR
there are definitely worse starting QB's and the league knows it

>Your husband

so EDP is dead or what?

even if they win out a lot of shit has to happen for the Packers to even get into the playoffs. I'm hopeful though

I have no doubt in my mind Rodgers can win the next three games
but that doesn't even close to guarantee them a playoff spot

I'm hoping for Panthers at Super Bowl. They are by far the most entertaining team to watch.

MMMMMMWHATCHASAY

The fact he brings a media shit storm for something as asinine as kneeling during the anthem is ridiculous. Just don't pay attention to the nigga and he'll stop doing monkey tricks.

I just want to see him btfo the vikings at this point. Rest would be icing.

Why are the Steelers unironically letting the Ravens meme on them?

He's coming for that ass, Tennessee.

The Vikings are going to go to the Super Bowl only to lose to the Patriots, and then that faggot Drew Magary will kill himself.

Those faces lol

>The fact he brings a media shit storm for something as asinine as kneeling during the anthem is ridiculous
Whether you think it should be or not is irrelevant. At the end of the day he brings a media circus with him, and the only person who can change that is Kaepernick

i wish he would cum for (on/in) my ass desu

>Brisket vs. Siemian

that game is gonna be a trainwreck

The Vikings are going to lose the next three games and lose their division championship though

Why did that fatass think he was actually gonna be able to pull himself into the stands?

post yfw Jags vs Packers super bowl

>It's your money. Make the most of it

kinda fitting

So why does he continue to cuck his bank account and career by listening to his cunt girlfriend? Did he think this move would revitalize his career because he is obviously not smart enough to come to a political ideology on his own accord.

Vikings are clinching it next week though

Catb owl

It's a longshot with the Vikings and Rams as streaky as they are. Panthers' first priority is to try and wrestle the NFC South back, but even then they have to hope for a Saints collapse and the Saints have an easy schedule the rest of the year.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH WENTZ DONE FOR THE SEASON

TORN ACL HAHAHAHAHA

HIS CAREER IS OVER HE'LL NEVER BE THE SAME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

EAGLES ACTUALLY THOUGHT THEY'D WIN A SUPERBOWL THIS YEAR HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GET FUCKED FILTHADELPHIA ENJOY YOUR ONE AND DONE HAHAHAHAA

Okay can we address the pathetic attempts that other teams are making to try their own versions of a Lambeau Leap?
They look dumb, I mean ffs if you can't even come up with your own celebration equal to jumping into the stands how fucking unoriginal are you

I don't understand how they'd clinch it with a loss when the packers are going to win?

he can't resist that sweet kang pussy

laughing about injuries is very rude user. please watch your words.

The pros of signing him outweigh the cons.

Con - piss off a large portion of your fanbase and lose money

Pros - nothing, he is not that good. He is a backup QB at best and there are plenty of them on his level to go around.

He’s pretty crap

>fans about to get culturally enriched

What the fuck happened to Cleveland?

Who cares? It's philly, they deserve no respect. I hope Wentz injury gets infected and he needs an amputation and can never play again.

That EverBank ad could not have been timed better.

youtube.com/watch?v=HH7vsTLmlKo

What would've happened if he had actually managed to climb his fat ass up there and fought someone?

>It's philly, they deserve no respect
Why not?

packers aren't going to win though

They're not copying, jumping into the stands is just a natural thing to do. Especially in stadiums with low walls. The Packers just have a name for it. It's like Seattle thinking they came up with 12th man.

>camera pans to mike tomlin making angry black man face for the 300th time

>Wentz and Watson are super exciting young players
>both ded

the nfl fucking sucks

>black on black violence
sad cycle desu

Jesus Christ it’s like a King Kong movie

Igglesfag here. If our season is fucked. I hope you guys win the Owl. I'd love to see a team win it in their own building

>being a newfag

Philly is literally filled ti the brim with scum and are one of the worst sports cities in all the world.

You're delusional if you think people were making a habit of jumping into the stands before Leroy

>torn between enjoying a shitsburgh loss and miserably wondering why my team lost to them

Yeahhhh that shit gets old

>The Ravens arent making the playo-

>2312▶
>Bills
FPBP

but user, the packers DID win this week, and Rodgers is coming back next week
and
correct me if I'm wrong
but the Vikings didn't win?

>Cities that deserve an NFL franchise
Omaha, NB.

NFL pls. There’s an actual rise in unwanted pregnancies and ODs when the Cornhusker season is over.

One glove Dak is best Dak

youtube.com/watch?v=Ye71MYLgioA

Looked like young Big Ben.

>Titans lose
>Texans lose
>Colts lose
>Jags beat the team that knocked off the Eagles

Today was a good day.

>it's an accomplishment for barely beating the browns
KEK

*turns the ball over*

>"NORTH DAKOTA TOUGH!"

it probably would've been better for us if the Vikings won though

1 st victory in the Joe Webb era for the Bills. 2017-2018 Superb Owl champs coming through. Screen cap this.