Are actors given underwear with the wardrobe they use when they shoot movies/shows?

Are actors given underwear with the wardrobe they use when they shoot movies/shows?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YhO5fAcWpw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Presumably depends on the scene

>ywn sniff best emma's underwear
why live?

It depends on if you're going to be showing your underwear or not. I've never done film or TV but I'm a theater actor. If I've had to be in my underwear or once I did a scene where another actor pulled my pants down to humiliate my character and anytime I've had to the underwear were part of the wardrobe.

With a normal costume where showing underwear isn't part of it, I just wear my normal boxer briefs and underwear aren't part of the costume. I'd assume it's the same for film actors.

Yes, women are given the proper undergarments to wear with the clothing. You can't just wear any bra with any dress.

>I did a scene where another actor pulled my pants down to humiliate my character
Did that make you hard?

>theater actor

Based. I love the theatre. Good luck with it, user.

So is the wardrobe always chosen for the actors in TV too?

They do apparently provide Cock Socks for simulation scenes. The Twilight one sold for several thousand dollars at an auction.

For panty scenes, are women given double sided tape so their pussies dont slip out??

That sounds like you were the sub in a sex show user it's okay you don't have to lie to us.

No but it was a concern. Not that it would make me hard but what if I happened to be hard when it happened? I eventually just came to terms with it and decided it would be funnier if I was. I had to do that four nights a week for six weeks but it never did happen.

Thanks, user. I'm a permanent background character but I enjoy what I do. I make a living from it so I guess that's good enough. No big breakthrough roles yet but you never know. I'm 30 years old though so I think if it was going to happen it probably would've. Still, I've always got offers and a job so that's all that matters. Sometimes it takes men til they're a bit older to hit their stride. Look at Alan Rickman, for instance.

The dream of being some big name actor is pretty much gone but not in a sad way. It's a stable job and I make alright money. That's luckier than a lot of people who had the same dream so I'm grateful.

>Best Emma strip.webm
what did you mean by this?

Man I wish I had kristens stewart's cocksock

Do you keep your underwear in your wardrobe? No.

>best Emma

Kill yourself you meme loving faggot. Emma stone is the best Emma

Reminder: Roberts>Stone>>Watson

She literally looks retarded like shes got an extra chromosome or something

I saw your misfire in faggot.

lrn2chan

only lunatics think that stone is attractive

I love your attitude, user. You're living right.

my penis wouldn't be big enough to fill out one of those

emma roberts and emma stone are both really cute imo. I couldnt pick a best between them. Emma Watson is just disgusting tho, watson fags can die.

That's the ugliest woman I have seen. Literally.

You've never seen Kristen Stewart before?

Yep, any other order is r3ddit.

How can the other emmas even compete with that?
What can men do against such reckless qtness?

Good taste, brother.

hahahaha

You guys do know that she's a smoker right?

hey reddi.t

She'd stop once I got her pregnant.

What is this board's obsession with this chick? She's like Stacy incarnate.

That explains it.

So?

lmao

OFC lad. Costume Design/Art Department/Production Designers have everything down to the amount of dust all detailed out for every set-up and scene.

Actresses worn knickers are often "borrowed" before they Costume Hands launder them.

Apprentice set chippy at Pinewood Studios here AMA

She's also violent. Guess which one I care about?

explains what?

is that Sup Forums in the chat?
also sauce pls

>she has beaten quicksilver at least twice that we know of
Why do some men get all the luck?

I feel bad for you, people who've never taken an acting class become superstars over night.

All about getting lucky and riding the wave when you do

Thanks for the info. So I guess that means Dan Schneider himself decides what clothes his girls wear. Very interesting.

>ywn get knocked out by EmEms and wake up with an empty, freshly sewn up ball sack

I didn't know the glory of Best Emma until I watched American Horror Story

youtube.com/watch?v=YhO5fAcWpw0

Now I know Emma is Best Emma.

tfw

Hallelujah!

hot