What happens to Sup Forums if Trump loses?

What happens to Sup Forums if Trump loses?

We invade, obviously.

Romney lost...?

Humans have a interesting ability to "get use to it" and "get over it," but at the same time, keep going as if they'll win next time.

Eight years of Hillary later, and people well into their 40's will be absolutely sure, it'll be [republican] this time!

A lot of butthurt, combined with 4-8 years of trump memes

It will thankfully return to NS/Fa

Barbarians takeover Rome.

>Romney lost...?
Romney was an unlikable fuck, look how butthurt he is over the success of Trump. Trump is a completely different beast and will bring way more voters. Also when Obama won "My president is black but my lambo is blue" played all over this board for like a day.

We use Hillary Clinton to redpill even more normies.

Honestly, I think gathering our steam for longer is our best bet.

this

We just return to normal shitposting

He won't, he's going to pick it up in a landslide. Things are tipping his way that no one even dreamed possible, best part is he will probably jail shillary.

We laugh at the Happenings that will happen that we cannot even imagine at this point.

NATO dissolves
Russia reinvades Baltics
New "Soviet" empire begins
A terrorist attack on US soil of unprecedented size
More Orwellian laws

The Fire will continue to rise...

These will probably even happen under Trump or Johnson or Clinton or Sanders or Biden

>Trump loses?
wrong approach, he will win.

Crooked Hilary Clinton will make Sup Forums illegal.

>What happens to Sup Forums if Trump loses?
Then once again, america gets the government it deserves.

>What happens to Sup Forums when trump loses?

fixed that for you.

personally i am look forward to it immensely. the butthurt is going to hilarious and will make 2012 look pathetic by comparison.

>new soviet empire begins

Trump started this charade to promote his brand. He did not anticipate the reaction and loyalty from the white supremacist males and other angry people.

The guy obviously has no clue about governing and what to do if he wins. Everything is improvised.

we know pajeet. everyone on this board only supports trump ironically. No one thinks he's an actually competent leader. Dude has bankrupted everything he's ever run.

Just let us have our memes and stick to building toilets

You really need to take a closer look at Putin and what he says and thinks.

He's calling Baltic states illegitimate.

You may think the Baltics are crying Chicken Little but there's a reason NATO is stepping up their pre-positioned equipment in those states.

By December there will be 3 Armored Battalion-sized stores set aside for NATO QRF.

Keep your eyes peeled for "Little Green Men" in Narva or a "Reichstag Fire" event against ethnic Russians as the casus belli for invasion.

Nothing. The wonders of anonimity.

Trump losing is not as bad as many of us like to think. Do we really think he will bring about a golden age, stop terrorism or silence the black race rioters?

Trump or no Trump I predict that either secession movements, civil war, or a white exodus movement is coming.

I'll be 30 next election fuck

we'll just find some other meme while we bitch about Shilary

Sup Forums is very adaptable

>3838

Oooh secret dubbies

thats not what i'm sighing at

putin and 95% of russia despise communism. there will never be another soviet russia

>as the casus belli
cringed

Sup Forums will cry and not do anything about it.
Just like now, when all they need to do is kill a few blacks to start a race war, but they have no balls

I rape a guy in the ass to relieve the anger.. You?

the redditfags on Sup Forums go back home, hopefully

There's no way Hillary gets a second term, if her closet skeletons don't get her eventually, the stroke will.

Keep dreaming obese person. Trump is kill.

Keep dreaming stupid person. Trump is kill.

>hey look guys i do le funi turk meme

5 + 1 and 2 + 1 = 6 and 3

lol

Another demagogue rises? This happens all the time. Isn't this board supposed to have a collective average IQ over 100?

Kek, do you have one with a reaction to Obama winning?

There's obviously something going: Trump got nominated, Brexit, racial unrest, etc. I already consider this some sort of victory, even if it doesn't directly translate into electoral success for Trump. A Clinton presidency will bring some sweet happenings.

I don't think there will be another Republican president until someone very charismatic appears. It depends on whether hispanics are willing to vote Republican.

Basically we will take over your clay burgers. Hold on.

>Trump loses
who /suicidal/ here

The anger will only grow and foster.

Like a sitting army, strong but silent.

People want trump; or someone like trump. Even if he loses- someone will take his place.

A lot of people move out. The next crop of shitposters pop up. The circle continues.

we will all stand behind Ted Cruz in the 2020 election.

SHUT IT DOWN

Ok so now that the clinton probe has reopened if she is indicted and they pick trump vs bernie trump would win.

Trump votes: 13,300,472

Bernie votes: 12,029,699

Trumps so ahead of bernie its not even funny

A fucking benghazi bro with trips?

>Trump loses:
>Unbearable levels of shilling for 3-6 months
>Trump wins:
>Unbearable levels of shilling for 3-6 years

>return to

It's only been that way recently because of the nationalism that Trump represents. Before that we had a bunch of faggoty Libertarians clogging up the board.

We will be hunted down and placed in camps and reeducated. Then have our organs harvested.

Reminder that dozens of us have compilations of every single shillpost from you Correct the Record faggots, and we *will* spam them daily for the duration of Trump's first term.

Sad thing is trump will prob lose now due to all these shootings. Libs will just blame trump for muh hateful narrative caused this

I don't think the republicans can win for a long, long time. Welcome to your dictatorship US, the Democrat nominees will be your dictators.

i think he stands to gain from this. you're underestimating how many casual lefties and politically unengaged people are being pushed to the right, including blax who want nothing to do with this.

Trump was never meant to win in the first place. It's just amazing that he could walk through the rigged system this far from pure charisma. You will won't see this happening again for a long time.

How's "True Finns" working out for you?

I'm 18, Trump will be my first Presidential vote.

But I've been coming here long enough to know how fucked everything is. If Trump loses I am probably going to go to Switzerland.

Ok I guess?

It will be anudda shoah

>even Britain uncucked itself
If the US can't get Trump into power, it really says a lot about that country in the current year.

For awhile but before that it was nothing but NS/Fa. Trust me I've been here for years