Mud, nice and hot

Mud, nice and hot

Do people eat mud cakes?

black "people" do

ITS FUCKING RAW

it is actually a good source of calcium and some minerals, parrots do it too

Yes, you're reeeeing like a fucked pig, now.

What a worthless life you have.

>anti tank javelin missile costs 900,000 dollars
>people in the world eat mud

>Give them food
>They eat it and ask for more
>Teach them how to grow food
>They eat it, steal equipment and ask for more
>Teach them not to fuck like rabbits
>They fuck like rabbits
You can't save those who don't want to be saved

For me, its the mud cake

is that a thin crust?

What is the most patrician mud ca' joint?

black "people"

I have never seen a monkey a fucking monkey eat dirt but black people eat dirt rather than these idiots go out in the water and fish they eat dirt.

Blacks are colossal failures of hominids holy fuck truely a failed subspecies of humans.

>give em a sandwich
>next year they're back
>"where's ur brother"
>"he died"

Just give em potato seeds

>tfw you'll never go in debt to produce mud cookies

>black cuisine

At least they don't eat unseasoned chicken.

We plant fields, dig wells and build irrigation ditches. They tear down the machinery and sell it off. They refuse to tend fields and let them die. You literally can't help these people. They have no capacity for forward thinking.

hence why I said
>Teach them how to grow food
>They eat it, steal equipment and ask for more

Amazing how cucks from 80 years in the past convinced the world that these creatures are human.

>send aid to black countries
>less people starving
>more lives, more sex
>more people
>one day unable to send aid
>hundreds of millions of starving blacks
>people who wouldn't even be alive are now suffering because of the aid
>hundreds of millions of unnecessary deaths
when did you realize that liberals are cruel and evil?

>laugh at white people who eat healthy boiled chicken
>blacks and latinos massively over represent in obesity

"african cuisine"

>be torn from your home land
>forced into slavery
>rise up after hundreds of years of oppression
>have to play catch up because your culture was made extinct by colonialists
>DURR WHY ARE BLACK PEOPLE SO DUMB

This, I worked in Engineers without borders, and goddamn that shit was depressing

>nem fizeram uma feijoada
give these lil niggs a zero

>culture
Oh you mean torturing eachother for fun all day, yh thats a real nice culture you got there fucking nigger.
>play catch up
You are not even on par with Native freaking Americans black race you are thousands of years behind us white people in comparison.

Amazing how Sup Forumstards don't understand basic biology and think the left is dumb.

They eat the seeds. My country dug wells in Africa, provided medical care, planted tons of seeds. They dug the seeds up and ate them, rather than letting them grow.

Why are they chimping out?
I don't really understand the format there.

Like if someone started a thread and then went
>#TRADITIONALWHITERECIPIES BOILED UNSEASONED CHICKEN
That sounds like a fucking retarded way to communicate.

Also do white americans not use spices or something? Or is that just a myth african americans believe?

HERE
WE
GO
AGAIN

You're right, we should be using those missiles to kill these subhumans.

Mentally human you leftist cuck, niggers are wild animals they are not people.

>Engineers without borders
Could you share some stories user? I'd be interested to hear what these "people" are like.

They enslaved their own people first you idiot

alri reddit

That must be why the blacks who weren't enslaved are so successful. Thanks user.

It's what white people cook them in prison, so they think it's what white people eat at home.

Doesn't explain why Africa too is still in the Stone Age (minus European-intervention).

Also plenty of blacks in first-world countries have already caught up nicely and function like everybody else, the other half or so living in projects and gangs just chose to be like their ancestors.

1. They sold their own people to slavery
2. The slaves and descendants of slaves live in America, the ones dying are the ones who remained in Africa

How is a seed supposed to full you? Can a the human digestive tract even digest a seed seeing as how its made of hard covering.

Well the black guys I know at least have a basic understanding of biology.

It's actually 80 000$ but I would rather pay 900 000$ instead of buying them food so they can breed even more

Is eating mud shameful?

Probably because they're uneducated

Holy shit Sup Forumsredditors absolutely SEETHING at this post

>Also plenty of blacks in first-world countries have already caught up nicely and function like everybody else
>plenty
No cuck plenty of blacks act like subhuman jungle savages, the minority actually acts human.
Dont care the majority of niggers are wild animals.

no it's kino

This tbqh

Don't you have a Trump speech to be watching or something?

* for a misile

>uneducated
The term is mentally impaired, they are educated enough to know that white made magic matter or metallic machinery can be sold for profit yet cant think of keeping the fields tended.

Seeds give the mud flavour, I assume.

>built some hundreds of schools in africa for free and staff them with volunteer teachers from around the world
>they steal everything out of the school and don't show up

I think they mix some flour into them for more nutrition. Actually I just googled it and apparently it's the Haitians that do it. Still shitskins.

why is Sup Forums so fixated on black men?

really fires up those neurons

Is not kinoa but is pretty close

Go back to tumblr faget

Don't you have protest against something?

Because we really fucking hate these apes in North America and are censored everyday,

Not until tomorrow

We build them schools and hospitals too. Short of enslaving them, we can't FORCE them to attend the schools and they rob the hospitals and sell the drugs.

My father was in Somalia with Operation Hope and the worst part weren't the gangs and warlords, it was the people. They're so self-destructive and entirely possessed of the mindset that they don't have to work, they're owed the gibs by other countries.

When they destroy the farming equipment and sell it for drugs, they just assume we'll replace it and come back and continue tending their fields. They literally can't grasp the idea of hard work.

because if they start to talk about arabs they'd get blown up eventually

quinoa is unironically kino though

not black men, mud cakes
learn to read the thread before shitposting idiot

The same reason people in Jungles hate mosquitoes.

who's they? who are you talking about?

>We plant fields, dig wells and build Irrigation Ditches
>We

i remember when Sup Forums was about television and film not spammed by bitter jealous faggots who envy black men fucking all the girls they love. Lauren Southern likes black dick. deal with it Sup Forumstards

good memes my friends

>Latinos murder eachother but generally don't cause as much trouble for white folk as blacks
>Asians keep almost entirely to themselves
>Blacks devaluate neighborhoods, murder eachother and white people for no reason, then demand free money for it or they riot and commit even more crime

Because they are black?

It's exactly like Empire of Dust.

They steal everything they can and stop working the minute the overseer steps out. They don't even want to learn how to use the new new machinery/methods. I saw donated agricultural equipment become unusable to due neglect, like tractors and such.

We need to stop sending foreign aid to Africa. Their overpopulation is maintained by us.

Sure maybe 200m africans would die, but all they do is consume welfare anyways. They don't work or anything.

No one likes black people the nigger beast would be extinct if it werent for white cucks.

KANGZ
N
SHIET

And the majority of republicans are uninformed uncivilized protestant poors.

Because most of them are either black men or brown.

Not that user but when I was in the army (swefag) my friend had a dad who volunteered to go to Africa with food aid. According to him when they arrived in rural villages with the trucks filled with rice and food the villagers didn't even help them unload the flatbed.

>They literally can't grasp the idea of hard work.

How could they? 2 generations ago they were hunters and gatherers. Are you retarded? What do you expect when you literally take people out of the stone age and put them in a western environment?

>alcohol and drug abuse

And when's the last time you tended a field in Africa?

Pan, nice and hot
Flies, crushed
Chuck the patties on there
Protein

Because they are dangerous parasites.

>board is about jewish propaganda
>suprised when Sup Forums gets triggered

what's the point of that

Know the difference between a nigger and a Republican?

Here's something a nigger could never do

Really prodded me to ponder.

Yes, we. I do missionary work with my Church. Or more accurately DID back in the early 2000's. I don't waste my time with them anymore and have kept the other Deacons from sending them there too.

Niggers dont have empathy they are a race of psychopathic fiends.

I remember talking to an aid workers who tried teaching them just basic farming. He eventually got one guy to figure out how to use modern farming equipment and techniques and held his hand the entire time, including making him save money so he could afford to do it again next year. The African gentleman made literally 5 times his previous yearly wage as he had so much food. A year or two later aid worker user goes back and finds the village and Obama's brother in destitution and poverty again and asks what the fuck happened. Turns out he went "lol fug it :DDD" and spent everything he made on useless garbage and was back to eating bugs.

Pretty much.

All we're doing is teaching them to dependent on us.

Negronis Thuggacious Africanus

What? Leave corn on the stalk too long?

kek Sup Forums is such a JUST board

Cavemen figured out agriculture. These African niggers have iPhones and drive cars.

>church
>missionary work

And you call niggers stupid?

>more diverse than tumblr
>still branded as racist shitlords
KEK

so why the fuck are you faggots replying to this thread

Niggers are far dumber than even uncivilized mesolithic era white people.

Did this seem clever when you typed it?

>Sup Forums's mental gymnastics
oh sweet lord

>Cavemen figured out agriculture

Yeah it only took them 10 000 years, while you expect these ones to do it in 50

What hit me harder was the fact that they don't even care about their kids, they only put the act for us, but the moment we aren't watching (or they think we aren't watching) mothers literally kick their babies and ignore them, leaving them there to die. They eat the food intended for the kids, etc.

I had to come back because of that.

Then the usual like said.

Mosquito burgers