You can have brew you want, as long as its a Corona™...

>You can have brew you want, as long as its a Corona™. Corona™ is famous around the world for its affordable price and smooth, refreshing taste Brian. It displays a well-rounded character with pleasant malt and hop aromas. Garnish your Corona™ beer traditionally with a lime or lemon wedge to highten the citrus aromas and flavours.

Corona had Paul Walker killed. True story.

That sure is one tasty beer, Dom. Corona™ is truly the best there is.

I'll drink to that.

The Busch Light of Mexico.

corona is watered down piss

>drinking corona instead of negra modelo or indio
top pleb

>Vin is supposed to be some hardass
>drinks Corona

I couldn't suspend my disbelief

Are you truly stupid or did you purposely miss the point because you thought it was just the perfect time to bring up how good you think your beer taste is?

Wow, product placement, wow, wow, wow.

Oh yeah let me just go down to the local supermarket and get some Modelo. Oh wait, they don't fucking sell it, oh no.

Fucking hipsters.

Every supermarket around here sells it, even Target sells it. It's hardly a hipster beer.

Nigga I live in Denmark

I like Corona. It's nice and light. Fun to drink when I want that beer taste without getting buzzed.

The amount of fucking snobs I get coming into my bar and deriding people for drinking shit like coors and then ordering Coronas or Sols is insane.

>beer taste

It taste like a slightly off tasting water
The only taste comes from a required lemon

>Nigga I live in Denmark
lol. euro's are the most pretentious faggots in the world when it comes to beer. pot meet kettle.

>when I want that beer taste without getting buzzed

What for?

>It taste like a slightly off tasting water

its a good day drinking beer.

idk, it's not much different to other stock beer options. Of course it's not as good as local brewed stuff but for what it is, being an international brand light beer, I like it.

I like the taste of beer

working in my garage or fishing. the buzz is ever so light as to not effect dexterity or get your boat impounded.

Corona is literally made by spics just pissing into bottles.

>Drinking light beer
Why are Americans so tasteless?

Some are, I just drink what I can buy in supermarkets and bars. Corona being one of those beers which I like. A bit pricey here though so I don't drink it often.

is it long enough, Toretto?