/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: The man behind Black Lives Matter edition

>TLDR info here (also see first few comments):
docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?usp=sharing
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651

>First FBI thread
archive.is/JEXOo

>Second FBI thread
archive.is/pgLpf

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

What we know:
George Soros funnels money to Democracy Alliance, through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Major money laundering, massive number of donors.
(((Soros's))) investment arm is linked to it

tavinstitute.org/

tavistock.com/about/
rockefeller100.org/items/show/1739
catalist.us/about/our-clients/

>TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE IS A PRIVATE GROUP. LOOK FOR WHO IS LINKED TO THEM.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
Others involved:
>Media Matters Revenue
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf

>American Bridge Stalking GOP
politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831
ALSO
Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey (((Epstein))) on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-(((epstein)))-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
ifttt.com/
huffingtonpost.com/giuseppe-crosti/3-ways-to-use-ifttt_b_6423392.html
sli.mg/a/eCw35r
sli.mg/a/lNCRpN
sli.mg/a/IDMDH3
sli.mg/a/0tI6mz
i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
sli.mg/a/O7c478
ghostbin.com/paste/6rnzh
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
youtube.com/watch?v=emjLXdsj6xA
charlesortel.com/
bizjournals.com/phoenix/news/2016/07/08/phoenix-mayor-wants-downtown-black-lives-matter.html
dailycaller.com/2016/02/12/clinton-foundation-board-member-is-ex-epa-administrator-who-used-fake-email-name-richard-windsor/
opencorporates.com/companies/gb/06035323
offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/11013824
dailycaller.com/search/?q=clinton foundation
m.journal-neo.org/2015/03/20/hillary-the-new-york-times-will-never-tell-us-this/
politico.com/story/2015/09/huma-abedin-teneo-clinton-foundation-email-213965
indeed.com/m/jobs?q=Foreign Language Services Simulation
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/google-works-closely-with-hillary-clinton-to-promote-presidential-campaign-julian-assange-34780998.html
m.wbaltv.com/politics/us-trafficking-in-persons-report-how-does-your-country-fare/40293556
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>/cfg/ General Guide

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Phonebanking is extremely simple, just follow these steps:
>Find a company on the Mind Map
>Call them saying you're doing a story for X regarding Y
>Slowly let them realize you're asking about the CF
This accomplishes 3 things
>Provides a screen for Journalists so they don't get disappeared
>Provides us with Info
>Blows their alarm system the fuck out

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

>Step 3: Post results

From If you have no idea what to do start building social botnets for later use. We're gonna need all the digital clout that we can muster.

Steps:

1. Make fake twitter account with disposable gmail/other address

2. Use gmail to make twitter account targeting niche promotion community (I like to target bitcoin/alt currency gambling). Use pictures of hot girls from /soc/ or some other identity farm. People are much more likely to engage with flirty hot girls.

3. Connect your account with IFTTT:
ifttt.com/

Here's some inspiration:
huffingtonpost.com/giuseppe-crosti/3-ways-to-use-ifttt_b_6423392.html

4. Find influential people within your niche with large follower lists

5. Download twittermoneybot (no, it's not gonna give you a virus):
twittermoneybot.com/

6. Use Twittermoneybot to auto follow as many people as possible from previously identified influencers. You'll likely get temporarily (24 hour) halted for a day due to daily follow/unfollow limits if your aren't careful. Don't worry about it too much.

7. Keep expanding and remember to maintain a good follower/following ratio- also regularly purge spam account followers. The goal is to use your niche as an incubator and eventually get real normie followers.

Good luck!

Threadly reminder: do not respond to shills and baits. They will divert your attention.

>Miscegenation Shilling
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

>Trump General Shilling
Generally, the main Trump general shills are those who try to D&C the common posters in the thread. They tend to attack NAZI posters for being 1488ers, and AWOO/Anime posters for being r9k weebs. These types of posts serve no real purpose. Sometimes they are purely defeatists.

sli.mg/a/lNCRpN

>General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

>Dedicated Shilling
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

>The Art of Shilling
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.

sli.mg/a/O7c478

Updated Clinton Foundation General thread archive

ghostbin.com/paste/6rnzh

Nothing to see here

First for hatian human trafficking.

Well
Done
user

How many agents are monitoring this thread?

Jesus Christ, Soros is really trying to shut it down.

Bump

Albums for the spicy memes.

sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX

New Thread theme?

youtube.com/watch?v=emjLXdsj6xA

Threadly remember to look into the people connected to Teneo and SDX protocol.

People need ti get acquainted with this guys work. He is digging deep.

charlesortel.com/

your doing gods work

Wtf, any movie filming going on in Phoenix that this might be related to or is this a setup for next false flag?

I posted this in like the second /cfg/ and people just went and dug up tiny fragments of the shit he's found

It can't be a movie, extras for movies don't need security clearance

Can someone post, the erratic and sickening meme? Need it for twitter memetics.

Believe it or not they like Sup Forums

Well ill keep posting it

Hey, does anyone have any guides for using the hacking tools that were dumped from Cripchan? I just got them all to satisfy my hoarding, and don't know what to do.

Better question is how many FBI are taking part in the CFG threads.

God bless your work and let hillary shills never disturb it

True that, maybe some troll though?

That "apply through phone only" gives it an odd feel

Hello FBI

Making any progress on the Shillary case?

you so paranoid

also, completely unrelated, tonight at 8 pm
bizjournals.com/phoenix/news/2016/07/08/phoenix-mayor-wants-downtown-black-lives-matter.html

repost?

Download VirtualBox, fire up some VMs, and find out for yourself m8

So if you're FBI director Comey and you're looking at this mess of an indictment, and your plan was to get Clinton to sit in on a congressional committee hearing as a way of saying "I don't want to touch this mess so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop" and then all this new shit is coming at you rapid-fire, what's your next course of action?

Haven't been able to look through the threads properly since last night.

What have I missed so far, and what are we focusing on right now?

Jesus what the fuck is happening to the board at the moment?

TO ALL THOSE WHO SAY WE ARE WASTING TIME:

1. "FBIanon" claimed to pepper his answers with disinfo for plausibility cover, if you accept the general validity of his claims.

2. What does it matter if he is real, a Trump plant, or just some /x/tier autist?
It has spurred Sup Forums into useful action regardless. Researching the Foundation, and more importantly spreading the knowledge about it is important - you can claim Hillary being corrupt is open knowledge, but many voters either dont know or remain willfully ignorant. This is a way to change that.

The only reason you wouldnt support this is because you support Hillary/don't actually care about anything/are a shill.

Go to hack forum. Those retards will have good guides on how to use the script kiddy tools

Are you asking me to repost the dump image, or asking if I'm a reposter?

There was one last night we thought, that or some roleplayer

Repost the jawn you found

Teneo/related companies and human trafficking in Hatai, possibly Baltimore

Btw guys don't go on/b/ for awhile, tumblr shills are visiting

I knew it. The CF web is deep. FBIAnon was right that the web has infested the entire .gov complex.

dailycaller.com/2016/02/12/clinton-foundation-board-member-is-ex-epa-administrator-who-used-fake-email-name-richard-windsor/

I'm still betting Comey mentioned the dept of ag for a reason.

Kek I'm the guy that asked for this screencapped so I can use the smug to keep me digging

Trans-nigger reporting in. Show me your best anti-Hillary black people memes.

my guess is a few, I'd also hazard they pop in to remind everyone to 'stay on target'

>part of the SDX protocol is:
TAPESTRY NETWORKS LIMITED

Company Number
Status
Active
Incorporation Date
21 December 2006 (over 9 years ago)
Company Type
Private Limited Company
Jurisdiction
United Kingdom
Registered Address

5 New Street Square
London
EC4A 3TW
United Kingdom

Industry Codes

70229: Management consultancy activities (other than financial management) (UK SIC Classification 2007)

Latest Accounts Date
2014-12-31
Directors / Officers

GEORGE GOLDSMITH, director, 7 Feb 2007-
TAYLOR WESSING SECRETARIES LIMITED, secretary, 21 Dec 2006-

Inactive Directors / Officers

HUNTSMOOR LIMITED, director, 21 Dec 2006- 7 Feb 2007
HUNTSMOOR NOMINEES LIMITED, director, 21 Dec 2006- 7 Feb 2007

>opencorporates.com/companies/gb/06035323

>Taylor Wessing

BUREAUX OF CURRENCY HOLDINGS LIMITED Intermediary - - 28-JAN-1993 British Virgin Islands Defaulted Panama Papers
SPAN ENGINEERING INCORPORATED Intermediary - - 04-JUN-1993 British Virgin Islands Dissolved Panama Papers
VIONICS ENGINEERING INCORPORATED Intermediary - - 07-JUN-1993 Bahamas Dissolved Panama Papers
ADCALL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED Intermediary - - 20-JUN-1994 Bahamas Defaulted Panama Papers
GLOBAL ADVANTAGE INVESTMENTS LTD. Intermediary - - 06-MAY-1994 Bahamas Defaulted Panama Papers
ZAKU INVESTMENTS LIMITED Intermediary - - 13-MAY-1994 Bahamas Defaulted Panama Papers

>offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/11013824

this generals are more scarier then /sg/ holy shit

Yeah that sounds like a roleplayer to me. Sounds like someone trying reeeaally hard to seem like he knows what he's talking about.

Haha I remember you from last night. I hated that faggot role player so much

Haha shit I took the screen cap, welcome back

Whats this about the Dept of Ag?

fbi-san said they love us

I was using a different phone to get Mega and download that, Phillybro. This one is without the link and without the files, and the other one is dead.

>Reminder to use TOR w/ VPN to avoid getting caught on sites you are investigating.
Reminder to use TOR w/ VPN to avoid getting caught on sites you are investigating.
>Reminder to use TOR w/ VPN to avoid getting caught on sites you are investigating.

Not saying that you're lying, but if you are what you say you are, why are you here, and how did learn about this general?

Less webms of people getting chopped up than /sg/, but a lot more "oh shit how fucked are we"

FUCK OFF ALREADY

TOR is not safe. Just generally using VPNs should do the trick.

REMINDER: THEY ARE USING SCRIPTS TO TRACK YOUR IP
>REMINDER: THEY ARE USING SCRIPTS TO TRACK YOUR IP
REMINDER: THEY ARE USING SCRIPTS TO TRACK YOUR IP

sorry but if you think thats all what it takes to be safe then you're a retard

and a LOT more spooky things going on here

Any trusted VPN recommendation?

I'd say this is more spooky. People dying is normal. Massive government corruption is a bit more frightening.

Dude, that's an old as fuck copypasta.

>holds spork

just trying to connect the dots. Tinfoil had dialed to 11 today.

DC has a shit ton of articles on the CF.

dailycaller.com/search/?q=clinton foundation

What have I missed? Also someone give me something to do I've been trying to get proof Dallas was a false flag and I'm over it. Coroner hung up on me when I asked for pictures of the body

>useful action
>GUISE WE UNCOVER THE ILUMINATUS
>BUY GUNS WERE SO PISSING OFF THE ESTABLISHMENT

It's sad, really.

Where is this from?

torrentfreak have some articles reviewing VPNs and anonymity (a while since last I checked thou).

What are some good VPNs to safely use with tor/i2p and for these purposes?
I don't really want to get a VPN only to get banned by them or to have them give all my traffic directly to the 3-letter agencies

>your secrarary of state
>deal with foreign governments all the time
>find out foreign governments have stock in Haitian human trafficking schemes
>you own a "charitable" foundation
>put pressure on foreign governments by announcing a Haitian trafficking relief fund
>foreign governments donate to it
>you lay off them cuz they bought you off

THE CLINTON FOUNDATION IS A BRIBERY SCHEME WHICH PROFITS OFF OF CHILDREN BEING SOLD AS SEX SLAVES WHY CANT YOU SEE IT

m.journal-neo.org/2015/03/20/hillary-the-new-york-times-will-never-tell-us-this/

Come on, at least parody what the fuck we are actually doing you human waste.

>HURR HEY GUYS HILLARYS CORRUPT LOL, TOTALLY NOT A RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY

Something along those lines?

Thank you for doing this based leaf

>0.03 Euro has been added to your account, Muhammed

Isn't this shilling?

massive government corruption has been the norm since before any of us were even pissing in our nappies

it's just gotten so in your face that it cannot be ignored any longer and the anger those shitstains have nurtured in us for our fellow man is dangerously close to being turned upon them

Fucking Teneo and Huma Abedin

>News broke days ago that the State Department inspector general had opened a “criminal investigation” into alleged overpayments made to Abedin at State. The Justice Department failed to take up the case, which is now being handled administratively.

>politico.com/story/2015/09/huma-abedin-teneo-clinton-foundation-email-213965

God damned Justice Department is in the shit up to their eyeballs.

You are a cool guy

I can't find any evidence Comey mentioned the Department of Agriculture. Was this something FBIanon said?

Excellent!

>still having to scroll all the way down in the catalogue to get CFG

Keep up the good work Mein kameraden

I use PIA. Who knows if they're legit or not. You can only take the company on their word.

They say they don't keep logs, but are based in US.

shills gonna slide bruh nomsayin baka

indeed.com/m/jobs?q=Foreign Language Services Simulation

They are also looking for red team analysts.

Made this one too, it's even more subversive.

I hear a lot of talk about these memes but nobody's actually spreading them. GET OUT THERE AND SPREAD THESE

>im a newfag

"fbi-san" was a roleplayer from /x/

>we wuz spies and shit

What you're doing here is roleplaying, and it's sad that people with fucking children would be so pathetic. Of course Hillary is corrupt, as is every single fucking politician on this Earth. You North Americans like to play X-Files too much. Are you posting from your bunker in case the "shadow government" (spoopy) comes for your deluded self-important ass?

Usually I wouldn't care about these kinds of threads, if we were on /x/ where this bullshit belongs. I'm sorry for pissing on your parade but this is ridiculous and childish.

You go back to Sup Forums

Damn, I had a chart of a couple of good VPNs, but it's on my other computer. I'll try to post it in a different thread, once I get back.

If you disagree I would be interested in hearing your counter claims, or a reasonable counterclaim that you have seen elsewhere.

We're the Jews now user

>red team analysts.
Sound like a fun job. I'm surprised more people don't employ red teams to find vulnerabilities in their security.

I'm spreading it on Twitter man... There's at least 4 other accounts I know of that are Sup Forumsacks.

Youre posting from a country that the globalists have basically run into the ground and you criticize us for playing x-files? Even if we are wrong about most of this shit, we are trying to avoid becoming europe.

>fucking google

>belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/google-works-closely-with-hillary-clinton-to-promote-presidential-campaign-julian-assange-34780998.html

How in the ever loving fuck do I go around the isp ban on vpns to post here without a pass reeeeeeee

This caught a lot of people attention try to work with it
m.wbaltv.com/politics/us-trafficking-in-persons-report-how-does-your-country-fare/40293556
Here's your (You)

>PIA
Nice Mossad honeypot faggot

not bad, it's the right tone. up it a bit with the quality and you got yourself a meme

how do we find your account

(You), etc...