Wtf, is this really what asians look like?!?

wtf, is this really what asians look like?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kA_xu8tlePE
youtube.com/watch?v=Vjjjqsx4M4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

did you know doing this is considered extremely offensive?

I like how he is friends with Pewdiepie :3

t.

who gives a shit asains are racist as shit

H-hey!

THAT IS EXAACTLY WHAT I WAS REFERING TO.
I realized how offensive this is because of this show and the headlines that followed.
It used to be a normal thing, I'd do this everytime I wanted to act goofy to a group of people, but no more.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

How is racism like this acceptable in 2017 so fucked up

WTF I love Brazil now!

Did it feel good tho?

I guess you're a sixteen years girl who get lost comeback to twitter

Look at the asian boy with his asian boyish eyes

huh?

Idubbz feels threatened by an Asian Alpha Male like Ricegum so he resorts to making fun of his eyes and the small penis stereotype. Sad!

>WTF I love Brazil now!
Did you watch the full vid where the pic comes from (go to 16:00 in the below vid)?

youtube.com/watch?v=kA_xu8tlePE

1. Brazilians girls lusting after Korean / Asian guys
2. The host doing the chink-eyes bringing out his teen grand-daughter who is a big fan of the group especially the men
3. The host getting 'mad' at the Brazilian girls in the audience because they prefer Asian men so he does the chink eye

HOW DOES IT FULL THAT THE 'AGE OF WHITE MEN' IS OVER NOW THAT ASIAN MEN ARE SEEN AS LUST OBJECTS BY WOMEN WORLDWIDE?

that guy is not white.

I hate to tell you that Brazilian girls arent the only fans of kpop / Asian guys in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vjjjqsx4M4s

Yes they are k-pop idols with thousands of dollars in facial reconstruction surgery ofcouese they look good.
>korean/asian
Chinks or nips(or south east asians which are worse)taking credit for the acomplishment for gooks is the equivilent of indian claiming achievements of turks because they both are "brown"

The girls did it with all men. If you think this is lusting, you've to see what the girls did with Shawn Mendes

>k-pop/asian
>bollywod/hispanic

>with Shawn Mendes

But Shawn Mendes is white which has always been the standard of beauty in the modern era. Now that is changing where Asian men are being lusted over as seen in all the examples listed in this thread.

Even in the example used here to try to put down Asians, the full story (and vid) is here which tells you the whole story where the Asian men were being lusted over.

I like how Felix is his hypeman in part of it.

>they prefer Asian men

Don't they know half asian/half whites always look ugly?

only if it is asian mother white father

>Asian men are being lusted over as seen in all the examples listed in this thread.
Maybe in your country.

>youtube drama
>idubbbz

cringe

how did you recognize it tho