0 memes

0 memes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmZcE6xn_0o
maple-films.com/downloads.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Title drop.

It's because everyone agrees that they are bad movies, even Peter Jackson himself. There is no one to defend it.

For great memes you have to have absolute haters and absolute fans to propell them (BvS, SW prequels)

The color filters in these movies make me almost puke. Only good parts are the Shire section in the first movie, because it actually looked real. Other than that it was shit. I hope they dont touch the Silmarillion. We dont need more shit like pic related.

>shit like pic related
tumblr gifs?

Has anyone made an edit cutting all 3 into one 90min film?

The first two posters are good
Third one is stupid and misrepresents the movie

tolkieneditor wordpress

see

Maple Films Edit is really good.
AFAIK it's the only one to be HD all the way through and to include the EE scenes from BotfA

this. cuts all the extraneous bullshit, has zero tauriel and almost no legolas. it's still not great but it's certainly watchable

BLUNT THE KNIVES

*nods respectfully towards you*

>implying

>Wil you have peace... or war?

>I WILL HAVE WAAAUUGH

youtube.com/watch?v=dmZcE6xn_0o

Where would i find this?

maple-films.com/downloads.html

2012-2014 were the comfiest years of my life and everything in my life started going down hill at 2015.
I liked these movies

every now and then i forget that I'm sharing this board with literal 10 year olds

Does the torrent link not work or am I retarded?

The random ass go-pro shots lmao.

holy shit that goes on for a laughable amount of time

Maybe he used his magic elven light step like with the snow but jesus how embarrasing

At least they gave us this beautiful webm

after Del Toro dropped out Warner Bros was basically like if you don't direct this we're giving it to someone else and he was like well you need to give me more time for pre-production I have literally less than a year thats almost impossible and then Warner Bros said they were going to get Brett Ratner to direct it then and so Jackson could either watch The Hobbit get raped completely or he could attempt to do what he could with the time he had. And this was when it was only 2 movies, so halfway through the production Warner Bros changes it to 3 and Jackson (while in the middle of filming) has to go and then rewrite the last movie into 2 and start adding shit.

Then the movies turn out horribly and he gets all the blame. He definitely made stupid decisions but its all really Warner Bros' fault for being greedy idiots that refused to spend money on preproduction. Just look at what Jackson looked like in the image they released when filming started of him in Bag End and what he looked like when the third one was released. He looks like he aged 20 years and gained at least 100 pounds.

>tfw his legacy was ruined because he prevented us from getting so much worse but the general public has no idea and thinks he just turned into George Lucas.

I still think that MGM doesn't get enough blame.

Their financial issues was the reason why the movie got delayed so much and even when they were about to go bankrupt they refused to give the rights of the book to New Line/WB.

Damn, that's actually pretty impressive for Orlando Bloom. Didn't know the dude had such good balancing skills.

Man must be really fucking nice just putting people in green rooms and then pay a few idiots in sfx studios a few bucks per hour to bring in the creative parts. Movies are fucked, I swear.

you're retarded