Are police allowed to robot-bomb suspects?

>No hostages
>Not a SWAT raid where the guy was holding a gun
>Not threatening anyone at the time of death
>Police could have easily waited him out, as they've always done

How was this not a summary execution?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/9913615/Barack-Obama-has-authority-to-use-drone-strikes-to-kill-Americans-on-US-soil.html
petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"Hey guys, there's a guy with a gun who just shot 11 officers in the last hour and is screaming about killing more. What should we do?"
>"let's wait him out. We can expend a couple dozen more cops"

This is what cucks actually believe. I wish we can neuter then like we do with dogs.

can we become a police state now like in Judge Dredd?

That metallic officer gave his life in the line of duty, show some respect.

>he doesn't want an efficient killing machine in lieu of weak and frail flesh and blood
>laughingsexbots.png

I agree with your logic but having cops blow people ou with drones is a very bad precedent

it was a false flag thats why

>guy shoots at you
>I guess the only way to end this and minimize casualties is to fight back
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME???
>HES JUST A SUSPECT
>INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY
its called self defence you dumb shit

I have lived my whole life in antgicipation for this day, when "to robot-bomb" is considered a legitimate verb

I wish we neuter libertarians like you.

Nationalism is anti-NAP.

It was an execution. If he killed civilians, they would have captured him, but he killed cops, and cops really really hate when they do that.

Who fucking cares. He wasn't going to stop. The lives of everyone else is more important than an attentionwhore seeking shooter. At that point, ethics doesn't matter. This is why a lot of people aren't fit to ever be in commanding decisions. They can never make the tough call.

>niggers cry about getting shot by police
>just bomb the savages instead

Eh, they'd probably neuter themselves if a woman or proud person of color asked them to.

not if its self defence

Is Gaylick your first language or are you a Syrian refugee?

why don't cops use sleep gas?

If they didn't do it, he could testify that someone offered him a lot of money, a complete change of identity, and a vacation.

Yes police have the right to kill scum.

Osama Bin Laden had no hostages
Osama Bin Laden didn't have a gun at the time of the raid
Osama Bin Laden wasn't threatening anyone at the time of death
The world could've just waited him out, I mean, he was 70, 80?

>>Police could have easily waited him out, as they've always done
>>as they've always done
Police have always attacked violent offenders.
They only "wait out" people who haven't killed/severly injured anyone.
If you've killed someone, the negotiation step is over.

>niggers are becoming so out of control that normal people have to send in robots to deal with them

You just cannot make this up.

Oh shit nigga. Johnny 5 is comin.

>enemy of the state = suspected murderer

Cool story Croat.

It sets the precedent for extra judicial drone killings on american soil. People who maked big decisions need to think about all of their consequences.

Hey stupid.
He said he was going to kill more police.
He told them "come in here and I'll murder you".
The man became a terrorist when he did that.

#banassaultniggers

>>"let's wait him out. We can expend a couple dozen more cops"

And yet somehow police have managed to have a thousands of other standoffs in U.S. history with armed suspects where they wait them out and that don't result in them being killed.

I'm so confused. They are saying there was a lone gunmen sniping at the police, then who was that guy pulling the shake and bake on the cops on the ground? And they claim to have blown up that guy with a robot bomb, then who is the guy they captured?

Also, in answer to your question OP: because he killed cops. The remaining alive cops didn't want to see him arrested and subjected to due process which would have included a media circus of liberal media painting him as a misguided champion of civil rights in America and concluded in a long but not uncomfortable stint in prison. They wanted to see that nigger blown up by a fucking robot.

>that pic
she wants his chad dick so bad

military in a foreign country against non citizen =/= police within the US border against a citizen.

>Piss off cops by mass-murdering cops
>Be surprised when they throw their fucking armory at the culprit

>How was this not a summary execution?
Tough shit. He was asking for it. Saved taxpayers money. He already cost taxpayers millions.

> suspected murder

If the cops can just bomb a suspect because they won't come out does that mean the authorities did the same to Dorner and Waco?

Thats fine by me. The police drone boogeyman is only a meme anyway.

why didn't the robot just use sleeping gas instead of killing him?

Just means america has become less of a pussy.

It's the precedent moron. Giving cops weapons of war and the ability to use them if they feel threatened is insane. Do you know what a precedent is?

I don't give a shit about the darkie getting killed. I'm worried about police literally blowing people up with drones. They have a whole budget, swat team and hundreds of men, military gear like they're ready to storm afganistan yet they can't take a couple of niggers with guns out?

it would be highly satisfying to box that fat cunt's ears

I thought we already established that the police is allowed to kill anyone they feel like, isn't that why those people fought back?

Why are you trying to apply the law to people above the law

why do cops have kill bots in the first place?

Great way to save America some tax dollars that otherwise would have been spent in the useless incarceration of this guy.

Recently Brown University published an eight year study in which nearly 65 percent of the subjects said that they had enjoyed the rape. Of those 87 percent had experienced intense orgasms and sexual satisfaction. The most surprising finding was that 43 percent of all respondents had said they thanked the rapist afterwards with 50 of them giving the rapist a standing ovation.

Police have no requirement to die preventable deaths when someone is presenting an excessive, present and continued threat to the public and the officers themselves.

There were allegedly explosives all over Dallas at the time. Giving him time to get on the phone or whatever else is retarded.

Please prove the robo-bomb was even intended to kill him, not simply to breach the position or incapacitate him. This was a firefight with deadly force, shit fucking happens.

>Not threatening anyone

Welcome to technology, asshole. Robots will always be more effective and safer than normal human beings because humans are real breathing people with family. A robot is a tool and that's fine. It's no more unethical than a gun. Only now we can keep people from dying. These are all remote controlled so it's still controlled by a human being. The format is the same. If they wanted to abuse their power, police would be storming into your house and taking your gun right now.

Same reason army has bomb disposal bots
Why risk human life?

>How was this not a summary execution?
I can't belive that there are idiots out there who'd like to discuss this... He got shot but was still moving on the ground, he wore explosives, they didn't want to risk the live of an officer in case the guy is faking his last breath so they sent a bomb disposal robot to detonate the charges the perp himself wore. Fuck that 'hurr durr execution' bs.

Law 101 is down the hall and to the right

The police just LITERALLY used a drone to kill a man.

After you kill the first couple people, I say get rid of him anyway possible.

That's number one, not Johnny.

>No hostages

Exactly. The guy had just murdered police officers and he had absolutely zero leverage to negotiate with. Anything less than immediate unconditional surrender was just asking for death.

And?

>they didn't want to risk the live of an officer

Cops confirmed for too scared to even do their jobs. I bet the other officers were crying fat donut tears about muh fallen comrades.

Also, ever heard of a K-9 unit? Or were they even too scared to risk their precious pups?

>Why risk human life?
by that token why even have cops go out on patrol at all where they could potentially die

lets just send out a fleet a predator drones to police the streets because "office safety first guys"

It's been legal for years.
You know that thing you're typing on? It's not just for shit posting. You should try finding information before proving to everyone how stupid you are.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/9913615/Barack-Obama-has-authority-to-use-drone-strikes-to-kill-Americans-on-US-soil.html

Thanks Obama

If he wasnt in a position to kill more than just wait it out.

Otherwise it looks like they're doing a cover up if they just kill him without trying to make an honest attempt to keep him alive and extract information from him.

>the police are the judge and jury

Hope a cop kills your family.

Nationalism is 100% anti-NAP and that is a good thing.

Libertarians should be exterminated.

>The police just LITERALLY used a drone to kill a murderer
Fixed that for you

So if the cops threw some c4 into the building to blow him up youd be fine with that?

Hey let's start giving cops grenades and c4 as part of their load out. Noting could go wrong with this

>robot bomb suspect with hostages

That's what stuck out at me, too.

Although I think the answer is obviously "yes it was okay to just kill this man", the question needs to be asked "why was it okay to just kill this man?"

If we don't set up clear laws about when and where summary executions are allowed by police we're going to find ourselves wanting them.

The way it needs to be couched is in the lens of domestic terrorism. Terrorists are enemy combatants, not civilians, and they are subject to military law, not civil law. You don't capture enemy soldiers alive and hold trials, you shoot them.

hope a nigger rapes your mom

>not supporting the dindu remover-9000

embrace the future faggots

So it's no longer a meme.

Local police can now use drones to kill suspects.

Precedent.

If my family starts shooting cops I would expect it.

you think were going to risk losing puppers to blacks

Correct. They only used it because some of their own got killed.

So you're saying we should have kill bots patrol the streets 24/7

>that triggly with her cellphone

Every fucking time.

>Suspects

You never heard of the LA police department, havent you

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

>weapons of war
Most people consider high caliber sniper rifles 'weapons of war'. Yet if the darkie had his head blown off his neck, nobody would give a shit.

Technology marches on.

>I'll defend the Constitution with muh life
>muh second amendment
>disregard the parts where it's convenient for my hatred

Cool. You're literally nigger-tier.

>tfw born just in time to live in a science fiction dystopa world

Why couldn't they just have the robot play a voice message asking the guy to stop shooting cops?

Do you think they got obambo's authorization for this?

There is a reason the president is supposed to approve of drone strikes.

No, no fucking no. I don't care about the "should we had done it" feelings. He was shooting people and was hiding out. Fucking kill his ass. Do NOT sympathize or negotiate with terrorists.

>no actual proof Osama was the mastermind of 9/11
>No actual proof dindu was the shoo... oh wait
Police within a border SHOULD be more effective than military outside borders, cause you want to protect your citizens, don't you?
SRS note here:
Your police is shit, they're trained to be trigger-happy idiots who can't handle volatile situations without drawing a gun. This wasn't a such occasion, but this was a result of 30+ years of neglect of proper police training which was amplified by sensation-hungry media. You literally reaped what you have sown.
ALSO:
If it wasn't for USA I'd be sucking serb cock now or dead, I loved your country, it was a beacon of freedom* (TM) and something to aspire to, now... it's just sad.

If the suspect is killing people and locking themselves up, then yes.

Except they negotiated with him for hours to try and take him alive because they wanted to "interrogate him"

He was yelling about IEDs that he planted everywhere and engaging in sporadic exchanges of fire with police during "negotiations"

If they could have sniped him they probably would have and nobody would've complained, I suspect that he was lodged in somewhere that they couldn't get him which is why they came up with this crazy drone-bomb idea

and again.. what the man actually said was:
>a very bad precedent
..indeed.

>thinking hurts my brain
That's okay user. We didn't want your input anyway

>Why couldn't they just have the robot play a voice message asking the guy to stop shooting cops?

Pigs don't know how to work that robot. They probably had to call up the kid they used to bully in high school to work it for them.

And the difference between using a drone and using a gun to kill someone? There isn't a difference, in the end you're trying to stop a threat so more people don't get hurt or killed.

They are crying about it because they can't hang with high tech killing machines. It sounds the same as towel heads calling us cowards for using cruise missiles and drones. I'm going all weekend without getting blown up by a robot. All I have to do is not snipe at cops.

Maybe because after a clear human voice said the same thing and he refused to acknowledge, then a robot playing the same thing isn't going to change anything

>I'll give up my rights as long as niggers get killed

Congrats. This is exactly how they're trying to push gun control.

They already have democrats ready to give up weapons. A few more incidents like this and republicans will agree too.

>It's the precedent
100% correct. Maybe the next thing we'll see is during a high-speed car chase in LA, when police and citizens are at risk, the police crash a bomb-laden drone into the fleeing vehicle "to save lives".

Local police aren't going to simply have drones upon drones laying around just to send and blow up in everyone's face.

Besides, who cares if they use it to blow up someone murdering several people? What difference does it make if they used any other way of using an explosive?

Robie about to fuck some people up.

>says he wants to kill white people, especially white police officers
>shoots at cops
>suspect of killing other officers
>being this much of a nigger

Literally: Croatian soccer fans.

You don't have room to talk. Fuck off.