Her acting was perfect, flawless from beginning to end. From top to bottom...

Her acting was perfect, flawless from beginning to end. From top to bottom, she gave one of the most outstanding performance ever seen in a tv show. For years. Sup Forums can't realize that for one single reason : Sup Forums hates women.

Dexter was written by 8 year olds, congratulations on liking shit, fuckwad.

Dexters writing dropped so low after season 3 it's a miracle anyone stayed to the end.

I actually agree, she had some seriously genuine moments. It was hard to believe that she acted that.

Sup Forums loves women, you fag.

I remember season 3 being pretty boring. Season 2 was the last good one imo.

Yeah she was really great, turned me on something awful as well with the whole wincest thing

She's so fucking cute. I hated that there was never a wincest plot. I wish she was my sister.

too bad she ended up in the worst show in the history of mankind

thats a fuckin tight little body

Trinity was peak Dexter. After that everything went to complete shit until it hit rock bottom of turd hell with that cancer inducing garbage of an ending.

Season 1 and 2 were great. Everything else, especially Trinity, was shit.

>Trinity was shit.

JENNIFER CARPENTER / CAITLIN OLSON SEXTAPE FUCKING WHEN???

I don't know I couldn't stand season 2 personally. Couldn't stand that Lila bitch

I want to kiss her pusy

she's manlier than most shemales. hard pass.

yuck

>Those abs
She deserves my obedience

If I want her to bend me over and peg me hard am I gay?

Lila is shit but the overarcing story of Lundy hunting dexter and dexter vs doakes is some of the best. The conversations between dexter and doakes in the cabin are GOAT and S2 is the only season where Dexter is legit evil.

uglier version of 13

She was a hot psychopathic bitch and then Dexter straight up mutilates her which was satisfying .

The highlights of Season 2 were the Dexter Doakes confrontations though.

The Lundy storyline was great. Made fe some of the most tense moments in the series.

dumb birdposter

thats the most heterosexual thing i've ever heard, u are ok mate

I actually enjoyed Limitless was cool to have Cooper on board. I thought it wasn't that good but it was fun and light id watch it when i had some time to kill.

*makes a weird face*
FUCK DEX!

Yeah well no, but maybe?

Dexter should have ended in season five. And season five should have been about Dexter been caught and later helping to catch ultimate serial killer.

>muh clisheeeeeee

Yeah. But it's the ending we deserve. And what did this series deserve. It was just pointless shit after season four.

>swn pin you down after a hard sweaty workout and grind on your face
Fuck you, universe. Fuck. You.