WHO ARE THE OTHER SUSPECTS

WHO ARE THE OTHER SUSPECTS.

Initial reports said there were at least 6 active shooters. 3 are in custody excluding Micah.

We need to trend this shit Sup Forumsand remove the veil of Jewry that's going on.

If by next week I start reading "lone shooter" reports I'm flipping my shit.

Also follow me on twitter senpai lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Update: wiki article saying he is the lone shooter

Bros, we cannot let the rest of the perps go unnoticed.

google says they are saying lone gunman.

one guy ran around on the ground with a long gun and shot a dozen or more cops without being blown away. and he wasn't a veteran "operator", he was a carpenter and masonry guy in the engineers.

Coulter's Law would suggest he has the lightest skin of the bunch

there was definitely more than one shooter yesterday, a sniper and ground man minimum. its in the webms no way thats the same guy

I'm thinking micah wasn't the shooter. Either way there was more than one and I at LEAST want names. None of this lone shooter thing.

Also has anyone read about the facebook and twitter posts about the "Black Power Political Organization" that is supposedly contracting snipers?

"initial reports" were from terrified cops and media hiding behind cars and bushes that don't provide any cover, totally confused by gunshot echoes, telling us that they were being shot at with "assault rifles." pretty sure there's only two shooters actually confirmed, although there may have been other accomplices. something about a suspicious black mercedes.

>its in the webms

link to webm of sniper.

I'll be here waiting. along with the entire news meda.

>None of this lone shooter thing.

oh fuck. here we go again.

I'm out. keep the tinfoil tight.

It's pretty ridiculous, but they pulled it off in Orlando too. And I hate sounding like a total tinfoil hat guy, but everything is politicized. Even if there is an honest independent event that isn't somehow orchestrated by tptb they'll still find a way to use it and spin it towards their agenda. Just once I'd like to see something go down without big money government spooks all over it.

>I at LEAST want names.

And just what the fuck are you going to do with that information? Nothing. So shut the fuck up.

Tons of eye witness b. Plus just the sheer amount of shots that were being fired. Plenty of video on that.

On top of that yes the black Mercedes with 2 people throwing in a camo bag IN THE TRUNK driving south towards oakcliff. They are in custody along with someone else that himself in (no not the guy that was open carrying he was released 30min after he turned himself in)

The couple from the Mercedes haven't even been talked about at all.

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

But CNN and other sites are reporting he was a sniping from a vantage point in the garage.

But yet there's video of him on some call of duty shit.

I don't wanna be "that guy" but seriously I live 10min away I work nearby. Funny how they were also saying he killed himself (micah) but now its bomb robot

>"Black Power Political Organization"
probably just controlled opposition. almost definitely claiming credit for something they didn't do; this gets them the kind of attention they would want if that's their deal. LEO investigation will show nothing and they'll be ignored by the authorities, but the average nigger will jump on board and swallow their bullshit for months or years to come. hell it might even be Sup Forums doing it.

i saw video showing both, that's why i think two shooters for sure. i also work somewhat close to the area but i never go down there.

Where is the Mistery Man when we need him?

Mebbe we'll stop speculating that they're niggers

>multiple snipers at elevated positions in parking garage reported
>video shows suspect outside building at ground level killing an officer
>shootout and negotiations took place inside the building

This doesn't fit, at all.

How did he fire from at least the second floor of the building, then exit at ground level, then REENTER THE BUILDING??? The police swarmed and barricaded the building within minutes.

There had to be multiple shooters.

I'm saying bruh .

Also the guy that said he "acted alone" had turned himself in before micah was killed/committed suicide. He's in custody right now.

CIA teams do the killing, uniformed arrest or kill patsy, propagandists provide the narrative. All compartmentalized, everyone thinks it's real except CIA.

So he shoots a guy on the ground (Fox News footage) and goes into the building and snipes 4 more?

I was thinking there were two shooters.

Just leave it to Detective Reddit you guys.

>sign this and spread it were currently at 15kkk
do your part

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization