Sweden battles it out with Denmark on twitter

rt.com/viral/350254-sweden-denmark-twitter-war/

with mass rapes Swedish government knows how to pick its battles.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midsummer#Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

WE WUZ VIKANGZ AND SHIT

I hope the danes go full redpill and spam rape and crime statistics.

Cringeworthy as fuck

Same #TEAMDENMARK

Sweden is ultimately better than Denmark.

What's this?
What kind of bullshit are they shoving down our throats this time?

Fucking Swedes.

They think they're better than other people because they think other people are better than them.

>Is that the reason your fertility is so low
Fucking savage sweden

better than you.

Stay mad, Danecucks.

Why does Sweden post such cringy memes and gifs?

You call this bait? This is like throwing a sign in the water saying "JUMP ON SHORE PLEASE"

You're not even a human.

Im with Denmark this time. That guy was chill and only gives out friendly banter while sweden guy keeps getting offensive and spams memes.

I wish skåne is still Dannish.

Faggot.

Lel, you wanna fling wiki shots at eachother faggot?

go denmark

>from muddy ditches of Skandinavia to twitter
technology makes warfare so comfy

This is no time for conflict.

Why do you want to be Swedish so bad? Are you in Syria hiding behind a proxy?

Yes.

I like danish cooking its damn good, bread, meat, vegetables, cakes, danishes, everything. The danes are much better cooks than swedes.

REMOVE PÖLSA remove pölsa you are worst dane. you are the dane idiot you are the dane smell. return to nroway. to our nroway cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,denmark we will never forgeve you. FUck but fuck asshole dane stink denmark sqhipere shqipare..dane genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead dane..ahahahahahDENMARK WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget second northern war. ….hahahahaha idiot dane and dane smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE PÖLSA FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. sweden+sweden+sweden+sweden=kill denmark…you will ww2/ karl 10 alive in sweden, karl 10 making album of removing dane. fast rap karl 10 sweden. we are rich and have iron now hahahaha ha because of karl 10… you are ppoor stink dane… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt karl 10 alive numbr one #1 in sweden….fuck the denmark,..FUCKk ashol danes no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. karl 10 aliv and real strong wizard kill all the dane farm aminal with rap magic now we the swedn rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and denmark wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. sweden greattst countrey

If you even know what what PÖLSA is then you are Swedish shill :D.

wew
Swedish were the ones posting cringy memes, if anything we still have our dignity.

Being this fucking autistic

Holy shit, calm down you spergy fuck. Why not promote brotherhood between Denmark and Sweden instead of whatever the hell you are doing?

It feel like battle have died and i haven't even got going yet. So whats the worst thing i can say about a dane ... nothing.

No wait i got something big, when we visited carlsberg breweries we swedes got a lot less beer on our table than the germans and other countries, like a third or less why was that?

>in bed with a bunch of nordicucks

lol nothing like a bunch of folks commuting slow suicide. Great entertainment

Adolf Hitler, a famous pro-Swede shares his wisdom

Lel, sure thing mr 60% white.

I dont think you realise that we are in this together.

Please do not link adolf hitler with sweden, even though many swedes were nazis in the 30s things changed when they learned what the nazis did and especially we in the north highly dislike nazis being shipped through our beautiful country.

I can say that the last memories of nazis ever setting their foot in sweden were burned down less than a a month ago in Luleå, the only things left are in the hands of neonazis in he south.

Did you know that everything that is not forbidden in Sweden is mandatory ?

I actually dislike Hitler myself, as well as the Nazis; the comment was nothing more than bantz.

If Hitler actually got his way in the end, there would be no Sweden, there would only be northern Germany.

wow what a great and wise man that must be why he won the war ;^)

Well Hitler liked Muslims so things are going exactly as he would have wanted.

What a fucking cuck

Danes sound like they have potatoes stuck in their throats.

How can he be a cuck for not being a cuck?

lol autism

Sweden cucked it up. Denmark is the hope of Scandinavia.

Literally Denmark's bitch.

No, he said Christian faggotry is a cuck religion and if the Moors had won, we would have adopted Islam instead of Cucktianity. BUT he also said in the next sentence that the manlet shitskins wouldn't be able to keep the superior nordic races down in the long term and so the nordic vikings would have conquered the world with the warrior mentality of Islam. Only the girlish pacifism of Cucktianity had kept us from doing so.

Sounds different, doesn't it, frog?

What did they mean by this?

Hitler also said that Germans have more in common with Muslims than they do Britons.

He was a cucked faggot, Hans.

it means denmark should focusing on importing more people with the bbc gene

Who are the people running these accounts and why haven't they been sacked yet

What do you spect from these cucks?

>If Hitler actually got his way in the end, there would be no Sweden, there would only be northern Germany.

Lol, not only are you a shill, you are also a historical moron.

>twitter 'wars'

fucking cringeworthy shit

There wouldn't be any Denmark either.

>Two casual cucks fighting on Twitter
Ok

Are you straight out of elementary school friend?
Do you really believe that Hitler wanted to take over the world?

Christ almighty.

So we sound deep and guttural? I can live with that.

>Swedes bragging about mountains
Pathetic

I never said he wanted to take over the world.

Idiot.

The fact that some swedes supported uncle adolf is the only redeeming quality of your disgusting supreme cuck country.

>twitter

Great, another reason to be ashamed of my countrymen. Russia pls nuke everything, it's gone too far.

Don`t bother paying Sweden any attention Denmarkbro, they did this to themselves.

We have been forced into the War.
Hitler even dislikes wars. There is a quote where he says only a mad man wants to send his people into war.

He even tried to stop it, but the other nations didn't want that. Brits wanted their war.

Nazis are the good guys, biggest redpill ever. But still true.

Watch tgsnt.tv
Read "Wahrheit für Deutschland" 1965

Can someone please put down the MUH HERRRITAGE fatty posting ITT? It is genuinely disgusting.

Spiders should not be using computers.

Captain Sweden

Fuck off you shill, if you truly loved sweden you would be living there.

Wow that's really funny

He's not a swedish shill

>sqhipere shqipare
kek, you don't even understand the original pasta, Shqipëria is Albania

I am not a shill, I am a proud American.
Sweden is America's greatest ally.

Nordics please. It's really hard to determine who's more irrelevant and lame.

>REMOVE PÖLSA remove pölsa you are worst dane. you are the dane idiot you are the dane smell. return to nroway. to our nroway cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,denmark we will never forgeve you. FUck but fuck asshole dane stink denmark sqhipere shqipare..dane genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead dane..ahahahahahDENMARK WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget second northern war. ….hahahahaha idiot dane and dane smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE PÖLSA FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. sweden+sweden+sweden+sweden=kill denmark…you will ww2/ karl 10 alive in sweden, karl 10 making album of removing dane. fast rap karl 10 sweden. we are rich and have iron now hahahaha ha because of karl 10… you are ppoor stink dane… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt karl 10 alive numbr one #1 in sweden….fuck the denmark,..FUCKk ashol danes no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. karl 10 aliv and real strong wizard kill all the dane farm aminal with rap magic now we the swedn rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and denmark wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. sweden greattst countrey

Found the heritagefag

>not having danish drinking bros
finnish people are fine too

>Ferencz Thuroczy, social media editor for the Swedish Institute

Nothing to do with heritage really.
My ancestors were from Languedoc.

>Ferencz Thuroczy
Just a Pole.

>Americuck of Frenchcuck heritage roleplaying as a Swedecuck
but... why?

Le eric Twitter fight XD

Links?

Just a respect for the country tbqh.

have you even ever been there? Do you even have a passport?

Yeah I've been there.

who gives a shit. Just some meaningless countries acting like little kids.

Shitty wooden swedes should be obliged to install wall to wall carpet since listening to their stomp every fucking day is unbearable.

t. shitty immigrant

>Sweden has a lot of love, even for danes. Specially those who can’t get married to their loved ones and seek refuge in Sweden

hahaha for fucks sake, Sweden

What the fuck. Is some faggot from Sup Forums in charge of the Swedish account?

Sweden cant even bring bants without being a cuck

It's worth celebrating but many don't care because it is an artificially created holiday, most Swedes save their display of patriotic love for Midsummer.

What's midsummer?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midsummer#Sweden

You can say it's a
Cuckfight

>Do you really believe that Hitler wanted to take over the world?
He did take over Denmark though.

if he hadn't, then we'd have had no reason to ship our jews to Sweden, which would at doomed us to Sweden tier.
They did however, get all our jews and half of Norways, and now their country is a ruin.

interns/summerjobs I assume?
>Also sweden sucks and should burn in hell!