Find a flaw

Find a flaw

it's funny how the red sox are on there now. young people will never know how funny it was to watch them shit the bed every year.

You forgot the asterisks

How did the Bruins cheat? Or the Red Sox?

People are also jealous with how famous our city is (probably #4 after New York, LA and Chicago), how smart the population is (evidenced by Harvard and MIT), and how charming our accents are

there's probably more immigrants at harvard than the entirety of new york city.

>implying MIT was built for Bostonians

>what is an apple watch

Also the Red Sox are gonna be anally devastated next year.

>Boston claiming the patriots' success

>Boston claiming vermonts superbowls

>Or the Red Sox?
Manny Ramirez is the most vile steroid offender ever. Him and Ortiz should never be allowed in the Hall of Fame. Those championships are solid bold, asterisks.

Zero (0) superbowls since February

>How did the Bruins cheat? Or the Red Sox?

The bruins are far from a successful franchise, only 6 titles despite being an original 6 team.

The red sox are known steroid abusers

>more famous than Miami
>more famous than Vegas
>more famous than SF
everyone laughs at southern and northeastern accents

It's racist as fuck here albeit in a very passive aggressive way. Sadly we were the first place in the country to vote for sodomy. Also the MLS team is shit though it'll get better if that cheap jew owner bulids a stadium in Boston.

A Canadian team has never lifted the cup in my lifetime and hopefully never will. =)

All Boston fans, and, for that matter, all people from Boston are assholes. Seriously, a bunch of alcoholic, insecure, inferiority-complex, crypto-racist, self-styled "blue collar", self-regarding "underdog" morons.What they lack in brains, creativity or numbers they more than make up for in volume and insanely blind allegiance to the most overrated small market in sports. If New York or, to a lesser extent, Los Angeles were wiped off the face of the map, what would Boston fans do? They would have no earthly reason to go on, as they thrive on the antipathy they feel toward their perceived betters. If Boston suddenly disappeared, NYC and LA would still have plenty to work on. The "rivalries" that Boston fans have fostered have always had a passion gap, because they've always meant more to the Bostonians then they did to anybody else. Sort of like a drunk short guy in a bar picking fights with anybody over 6'2".And furthermore, Boston is actually kind of a shitty town after you've seen all the historical relics/ruins from way back when it was a relevant city. For my money, it's a poor man's Philadelphia, and it's tough to stomach either of those places after you've spent any real time in New York.Not to malign New England. Beautiful part of the country. But Boston, specifically, blows.

A Canadian team is still the 2nd most winning franchise in pro-sport, passed only by a New York team :DDDDD

This is beautiful.

What do the Patriots have to do with boston?

New England is a resort for New Yorkers, always will be.

Fact: if you care about more than one sport you don't really care about any of them

Says the Spic who shares a language with Honduras

Man, there are way more Spanish speakers in your country than in mine

Life is suffering.

That's one thing, but conversely no one from New England would ever want to visit shitholes like New York either.

>What they lack in brains
>Boston area literally has the most college students and colleges per capita

Yeah sure thing

Everyone who lives in Boston is a faggot loving greasy bum. People like Philly accents, everyone thinks Boston accents are ugly/funny.

Spoken like a true 3rd worlder holy shit

College is worthless in 2017. You're honestly better off going to a trade school or dropping out and starting a business

>wentz has a torn ACL

>tfw black Uncle Tom and moved to Boston with my PAWG
Boston is pure Aryan, nigger tier cities are just jealous

But it’s the NEW ENGLAND Patriots and the team doesn’t even play in Boston.
Those wins are as much Hartford and Providence’s as they aren’t Boston.

Classic Bostonfags taking credit for shit.

US CITIES THAT ARE ALL AROUND BETTER THAN BOSTON:

New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Houston, Philadelphia, Miami, Las Vegas, Austin, San Antonio, Seattle, Portland, New Orleans, Orlando, Dallas, San Diego, Atlanta, DC, Phoenix, Milwuakee, Minneapolis

>Harvard
>MIT

>usless

Go to China or Europe or Africa...more people have heard of Boston over Miami, Vegas, and SF (LOL)

I honestly thought Boston was a crumbled down revolutionary city that people only visited for historical purposes. Fast forward to 2 years ago I found out Boston is still somewhat "relevant" in the modern world stage

The only thing that truly sucks about Boston is the nightlife

You clearly have no friends

The students aren't from Boston

Stop kidding yourself
Most people don't even know what a Philly accent sounds like

imagine being a boston faggot taking sole credit for super bowl wins when it’s the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

>People are also jealous with how famous our city is (probably #4 after New York, LA and Chicago)
At best #6. Miami and San Fran are absolutely better known, and you could make the argument for Philly, DC and Detroit (though admittedly Detroit is famous for the wrong reasons). I'm a proud flyover btw so I hate all of you equally.
>how smart the population is (evidenced by Harvard and MIT)
Only because of international students. There are lots of world class universities in otherwise retarded areas. Carnegie Mellon and half the Big Ten come to mind, and like MIT it's not the locals who go to school there.
>and how charming our accents are
The only worse american accent is the valley girl accent.

>literally a hub for tech and healthcare

It's no longer THE tech hub though. Silicon Valley v. Boston corridor was a real rivalry decades ago but it's been very one sided since, and both the Texas triangle and the Front Range have surpassed Boston in tech since

>SF
>more known than Boston

On WHAT planet? This one?

You're talking internationally, right? Because San Fran is absolutely known by more foreigners than Boston*
*obviously this board has a lot of foreigners who know both, I'm talking in general/IRL

>Let go of Theo in favor of Lucchino
>Shit can Lucchino
>Hire Dumbrowski

>Cam and Don ruin what was a possible Dynasty BROONS

There are a many flaws, friendo.

ON what planet is that true? Harvard is more known than anything SF has

No.....just no

Not to mention MIT.

Yale > Harvard by the way.

Go to a random Chinese villager and ask them if they’ve heard of Harvard/MIT or SF

Let me know. Plus the Boston accent is pretty iconic

SF is basically a smaller version of seattle

Princeton>Harvard>Yale

>Harvard is more known than anything SF has
Yeah but foreigners don't know where Harvard is they just know it's an american university. Boston holds a lot of significance to americans but San Fran is a truly international city largely because of Silicon Valley but also because Asians move there frequently.

>Let me know. Plus the Boston accent is pretty iconic
To Americans yes we all know about that ear-raping accent, non-Americans probably know New York and southern accents and that's it from the US.
And you're deluded as hell if you think San Fran is smaller than Seattle in terms of relevance.

>no Revolution

Boston has Bobby Brown, Johnny Gill, Bell, Biv, Devoe and the other guy. What you got?

Fuck off with your gay city. We've got Providence for that shit.

>Celcucks

The only one I have a problem with.

Agree to disagree on that. Most internationals I’ve met know Boston as a top 5 US city and not SF

Our accent is one of the most iconic American accents as well

iconic ≠ good

hitler was iconic too
your speech sounds like diarrhea

>Bostonians bragging about their accents

>Fuck off with your gay city.
Once again, I am proudly from the middle of nowhere in flyoverland. I'm as objective as it gets because I hate all of you limpwristed coastal pussies equally.

>Boston has Bobby Brown, Johnny Gill, Bell, Biv, Devoe and the other guy.
Literally who x5

What’s wrong with the Boston accent?

It's a white trash accent, just like southern accents. Only difference is it's city white trash instead of rural white trash.

>>most college students and colleges per capita
>retards that can't even read goes to community college for criminal justice
>counts the same as someone studying Aeronautical Engineering at MIT
Utterly meaningless statistic without further context

>charming accents

When someone hears the Boston accent they automatically assume the person is educated

>arnge

The Kennedys had Bostonian accents, and they were bonafide American royalty.

>Orlando
Come on man your list was doing fine

>automatically assume the person is educated

>get nearly every top prospect in a league of 6 teams handed over to them
Yeah bro, those titles are all totally legit, and are like today's league.

People don’t really think SF and Miami are more famous and known than boston...right?

>poor man's Philadelphia
>Boston is literally the third most expensive city in the US

Let me guess, you went to one of Boston's dozen or so world class universities, got some meme degree on your cocksucking father's dime, and now you can't afford to live in the city because your degree is worthless and you can't find a good job.

Also sounds like you resent all the "racist blue collar whites" who are longtime residents and have watched their modest homes increase in value by 5-6x in the past decade because Boston is one of the most desirable cities to live in on earth. You're also a clown if you think anyone is envious of New York. Outside of the museums and tourist attractions in Manhattan, the entire city is literally a gigantic overcrowded ghetto.

Stay mad, you broke faggot.

The people who live there?

You mean the smartest and wealthiest people in the country? Those people?

No.. I mean the broke down, alcholic, daddy issues, pseudo intellectuals who think they're the next Good Will Hunting because they're a janitor who's father abused them too and they once bought a copy of a Hawking's book that's collecting dust somewhere in their shitty outdated one room apartment

I hate massholes as much as the next guy but congratulations on all your (You)s, holy fuck are people mad at the blatant truths you spoke

>no cup for 50 years
try weaselling a way to make that sound good, you dumbass kike leaf

Boston's tech industry is booming, especially biotech. That's a large part of what's driving the real estate explosion. GE just moved their global headquarters to downtown Boston, and we're in the running to land Amazon's new hq. Off the top of my head I know we also have Oracle, Wayfair, TripAdvisor, Mathworks, and iRobot.

my friend has a Boston accent and it triggers me because girls think it's cute and ask him to say "how do you like them apples" and all that bullshit.

stay fucking mad other cities, don't try to drag down Boston because they win

so basically new england is the nice place people go to escape their shithole

>I saw a movie once
>now I know everything about a city I've never visited

>BOSTON, Find a flaw

Isn't that like saying:
Shit sandwich, Prove it's not the best

I've been there several times, my uncle lives there and this is 80% of the people you will meet.

5% are techies/doctors, 15% are gays and lesbians (this number includes the professors).

The normal ones live an hour out of the city and commute

seeing the sights three times in your life =/= knowing a city

christ this is more pathetic than people who act like they know anything about philly or LA

they got bombed lol

you eat canned bread so opinion discarded.

the patriots tonight

Nigga you posted this like three days ago. The flaw is that the Celtics are not even the original Celtics.

>the city of boston

Can't beat the Dolphins

The fans.

the celtics will get cucked by Lebron again in the East. Boston is okay with this.

can confirm, actually was surprised when i found out chicago was bigger than boston or miami
but your accents are pretty bad (even if funny), but so are all the american ones (none of which is charming)

nah, it's the place we go to fuck your women and puke on your sidewalks after spending $700 at the bar.

>live in New Zealand
>thinks they know Boston fans

heh. Stay fucking sheep, faggot.

your pretentiousness irradiates far beyond massachusetts.

Fahk you dood pissin me the fahk off and shit bro, gonna go down to tedeschi and rip some butts in the pahkin lawt kid

>we
(new york) suck in comparison but can forever hold the yankees above your head.