Why didn't he just wear it?

Why didn't he just wear it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDxBITPgFoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they're assholes.

because all the fat women need to see huge fagman in his full form..

He just didn't

Actors hate to cover up their faces

doesnt he get angry in the movie about faggots in leotards and capes

You would realize just how stupid it looks

people already cared who he was

Because he would've looked dumb as fuck.

Why would he? He doesn't care about concealing his identity and doesn't need it for protection.

The X-Men movies are still a relic of a time where people preferred leather daddy gear to actual costumes.

at the end of the day, wolverine typically didnt wear the costume in his solo wolverine comic series, but he also never wore it in the x men movies, so it would have been nice.

>Because he would have looked KINO
youtube.com/watch?v=aDxBITPgFoU

>(I ain't wearing that shit, nigga)

but mickey mouse is not yellow

He should have worn it on previous movies, DoFP perhaps.

Yeah you're right

I forgot how serious super heroes were supposed to be

Or is he?

I'm glad he never wore that silly shit.

the gloves look like wheat in the thumbnail

>hairless arm
is that a faggot?

YOU FILTHY THIEF

Would you have preferred it if its in one of Logan's belongings and Laura and her friends actually dressed Logan up for his funeral in his costume, with Laura putting the mask on Logan while they bury him then she tilts the cross?

Would have made a metaphorical sense that Laura is not only burying her idea of Wolverine in that he was a super hero do gooder, nor is she burying the real asshole Wolverine she came to know in their short adventure, instead she's burying someone she knew who is a little bit of both, in that Logan maybe was an asshole but he was also a Hero

Never write a movie user

That idea is hilariously shit

you fucking suck

this, but we're the ones who objectify and sexualize right?

Not user, but it would've possibly worked if when the kids were shaving him they also stole what remained of his clothes, and only left him his X-men uniform. Logan probably would've been even more pissed off, and refused to wear the mask, but the kids would be laughing and getting a kick out of it. Laura would've probably seen him as the hero Wolverine more, as opposed to being this dying old guy.

I just think the mask makes it super fucking corny, especially for the tone the movie set, but the rest of it would have been a nod to the comic fans.

Because it looks silly and they're were aiming for a serious tone

Runs around forests, branches gets stuck on ears. Gloves breaks down after the fifth time he pops his claws. Bright yellow would negate any stealth factor.

Not worth it.

See I see that idea working as a tongue in cheek moment

When the kids are shaving Logan you have the black kid who has the action figure of Wolverine also have a face mask, which the kids jokingly put over Logans face, then you just have him wake up and rip it off

he says in the movie about how there are no fucks in leotards that can be heroes and that in the real world people die, something to that effect

basically he hates the idea of wearing a costume, it's not like he gives a fuck about his identity either

True. Wolverine wearing a suit was never about keeping his identity a secret though.

if you're doing what he does, that suit is gonna get real dirty real fast, it makes more sense to just go topless or tank-top

Why did only a few people recognize Logan? Weren't the X-Men all over the news?

exposition

Bryan Singer

Man, that 's more like it, a manlet muscled up wolvie

came here to post this

>tfw most Sup Forums won't even get your post

Came here to say this.

Because it looks fucking retarded

>tfw you will never see a good depiction of wolverine in a movie

Underrated

I wholeheartedly agree. I'm just saying he never wore it to keep a secret identity. His X-Factor black suit is the only one that sort of makes sense because of the nature of what he was doing.

He has larger beard and he looks older. He looks different. Plus it's a movie, same with Superman wearing glasses as Clark Kent.

yes actually

Ironically I believe the guy in Suicide Squad would be a good Wolverine, he just needed more muscle

What's the middle one from? The Wolverine?

Its Jai fucking Courtney

Yes.

he's way more jacked than Jackman though

I've always thought his goofy hair inserted into those ear-like extensions.

neo Sup Forums was a mistake

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THIS WORLD.

CAN SOMEONE TAKE THAT MASK PIC AND SHOOT JACKMANS FACE UNDER IT?

>he just needed more muscle
How much more?

^SHOOP

About tree fiddy

Just a bit more in the legs, and maybe in the arms.

aaand it looks like CW show
thank god it never happened

Wolverine is kind of supposed to be a manlet.

this this this. He's supposed to be a ripped, stocky and hairy manlet. He's not supposed to be an attractive hunk. fuck fox.

kek

I think it looks good ENOUGH, that it warranted at least ONE fucking scene in the 7 fucking movies he appeared in.

Reboot Wolvie will wear the mask. Hopefully that wont be anytime soon, though.

Terrible.

Because its le epic and reddit kids will get it xD

I think that's his point

This is bad. You should feel bad for writing this.

t. Stuckman

Yup, shit.

>Why didn't he just wear it?

Because X-Men have the worst producers

>>mfw like ten Wolverine movies in and we still haven't gotten one where he's super athletic like some animal gymnast

He still just runs at people and stabs them it's barely Wolverine.

> i know jack shit about Wolverine: the post

nigga, animal gymnast?

It would've looked like ass

Based Jackman and Fox would have none of it

does Jackman even crouch

no because he's not a 5'1 manlet

he's gonna be played by some twink and its going to be absolute shit

Welp. There goes nofap

>same with Superman wearing glasses as Clark Kent.
Pretty sure it's been explained he has low level hypnosis powers. Like enough to stop people putting 2 and 2 together.

You proved his point, user. It looks stupid.

Because they wanted to movie to not look stupid.

Giving superman psychic powers? Fucking hell what's next?