Tfw once I make the playoffs I will only have to go thru Nick Folds, Jared Golf, and Case Keynumb

>tfw once I make the playoffs I will only have to go thru Nick Folds, Jared Golf, and Case Keynumb

Prep your fukking anus because the GOAT will reign and there is nothing you can do about it

>Prep your fukking anus
Did Rodgers finally come out?

Not if your collar bone gets broken again, fairy.

Yes

But can ARod overcome his arch nemesis, Mike McCarthy? I don't think so

>Packers are Browns-tier without Rodgers
Does Rodgers deserve this fate?

>tfw GB was 100 to 1 to win SB a month ago and will be about 15 to 1 tomorrow

>makes the cock black

Nice giveaway of your pathetic cuckold fetish you soyboy beta cuck.

>implying the Packers make the playoffs
10-6 won't cut it.

>>implying the Packers make the playoffs
>GB wins out 3 easy games with Rodgers @Car, MINN, @DET
>SEA loses 1 more game against LAR, @DAL, or AZ
>CAR/ATL only one of them can make it outside crazy scenario

You didn't really think that one through, did you

Gb will lose all three of those games

Packers are garbage dude, what's the point

Seattle's winning out. Falcons win two more and the Packers are done.

>3 easy games against teams all better than the faggers
Wew had me going

man i love zabaleta

What is the Packs % chance at the playoffs if they win out and sit at 10-6?

I dont think any of those teams are better than the Packers with Rodgers honestly speaking. Without him they are but thats without him. The fact that they are over .500 after having had Rodgers out for two months should tell you they are a dangerous team.

They are literally on par with the Browns without him

It's not great; lets look at who the go against
Atlanta: They have a tie breaker so Packers need them to lose 2 more games. I think they'll lose @ saints but Bucs is basically a win and Panthers will be a pick em
Seattle: Also 8-5 but GB has the tie breaker so they only need them to lose 1 more. They'll beat the Rams in L.A so that could be a win but they also face Cowboys with Zeke
Carolina: GB faces Carolina next and so if GB win they'll have the tie breaker and can allow Carolina to win the next two, which also would mean Atlanta is taken care of for them
Dallas: They have the same record but GB has the tie breaker so it doesn't really matter
Detroit: GB will beat them so doesn't matter

>>tfw once I make the playoffs I will only have to go thru Nick Folds, Jared Golf, and Case Keynumb
Wow reminds of Eli's "magical" first Super Bowl run. Bunch of barely playoff caliber teams on their last leg with injuries and a game vs Bret Fart

So even if the Packers run the table they need ATL to lose 2 AND SEA to lose 1?

Queens and Panthers will beat the fuck out of your team. Queens might even injure a few more of your faggot players god willing. Lions is a probable win though but it won't be enough.

Yes.

That is rough. 10-6 on its own is good for the playoffs like 95% of the time.

This is assuming Green Bay can even beat the Vikings, whom are still quite dominant, and the Panthers, whom are coming off a win against the Vikings.

I think people just forget that the Packers were 4-1 before Rodgers got injured. They are used to two months of Hundley Packers and perceive the Packers as crap. The Packers can absolutely beat the Vikings and Panthers.

No, because ATL and CAR basically both can't make it as wildcards. They can have ATL win out and make it, which means GB is in with 1 SEA loss, and CAR is out

It is looking eerily like their 2010 season. Only difference is their team is much worse and Rodgers has gotten better to make up for it.

Wow this thread is full of shook nfl fans
Y'all are really that scared of the Packers huh

alternatively if the Vikings lose out and the Packers win out they take the division

I've seen lots of cope in my day, but the deniers ITT take the cake

>on par
>beat them

90% chance they make it with a win out. See

>In overtime
>against the browns

Are the Lions going to fire everyone? Because it's already bad enough that the lost the division this year, but if they finish behind the Packers then that'll be a disgrace.