ITT: Films that just didn't bother trying

ITT: Films that just didn't bother trying

I'll let you go first

- john wick 2
- every Transfomer Movie after the second one
- every horror movie in the woods with one block house and a handful teens

It's funny how meh Apocalypse is.

There is all the elements to make good X-men movie. And it's just meh. Characters are plants. Action is meh and seen before. And Apocalypse himself? Just meh.

X-MEH? How in hell?

literally every marvel movie after iron man

epic bait, bro

I remember enjoying the film when the HD rip first came out, but I honestly don't anything from it, aside from a few lines/moments. The ending is a complete blur.

** Don't remember anything from it,

Now post Rebecca Romijn as Mystique in 2000

Well this. I enjoyed it too. It was fun. But I don't remember anything and it's just meh.

It was meh. But entertaining meh? It's weird.

I enjoyed Apocalypse the most out of the 2016 capeshit fest. Mostly because of McAvoy and Fassbender.

this

apocalypse (the character) and his team were shitty and the movie felt really rushed at the beginning but otherwise i thought fass and most of the good guys were good. i even liked sophie

How did he get cake mix in the woods

Batman V Superman

The young Cyclops showed potential as well

They actually give him the materials after they drop him in the island.

Well wouldn't he eat the cake stuff in the HUNGER games

The movie did; Jlaw didnt. Mcavoy snd Fassbender delivered as they always do. Oscar Isaac tried his best to not burst into laughter midway through his lines.

>mfw leaaaaarningggg

Nice try partner.

>jlaw thinks she too good for capeshit and half asses it while not wearing the blue makeup much at all
>has done nothing since

The worst part is when Magneto kills millions of people, destroys world monuments and causes untold levels of damage. Yet nobody seems to care and him and Charles just laugh and go their separate ways

>Ruined x-men harder
>Ruined naked pics

I fucking hate jlaw

BvS sucked because it tried way too hard

Dark Knight Rises.

Everything after the plane scene is trash.

yeah that bothered me a lot too
>well yeah he started a worldwide earthquake destroying every city on earth no doubt killing untold millions and probably leaving billions homeless, thus absolutely confirming everyone's worst fears about mutants
>but he was a good friend

I also had to laugh at the wooden arrow causing an instagib double kill. No, that's not how that works.

Someone get this hot head out of here

I thought it was entertaining up until the nuke bit then it just took a dive. The entire final fight was such a fucking mess