Goddamn Hela looks qt as fuck in the new Thor movie...

Goddamn Hela looks qt as fuck in the new Thor movie, do you think that there's any chance that she will become the new fad between cosplayers like Harley Quinn was last year?

too much effort

harley quinn is low effort

the same op has made this thread 4 days in a row, every time he fucking posts the small image.

fuck you studio shill, kill yourself, minimum wage cuck getting paid to guerilla advertise your gay marvel cape shit.

I hope not

At the most you might seem some chicks dye their hair black and put on eye shadow at "nerd" events but is right, they literally sell the same shirt Harley wears at Hot Topic and other places for the express purpose of cashing in on sluts who want to cosplay

Jesus, she's aging like a bottle of Louis

>too much effort
>long black hair and black makeup around her eyes

Easier than Harley.
Harley required white makeup around her entire body to look pale.

She reminds me of pic related

also 3 kids m8

Does she have a dick?

>Vagina
>(VERY IMPORTANT)
What did he mean by this?

low energy, low res

Lewdest mom

Mental illness is real.

Holy shit Marvel's desperately trying to get that audience, aren't they? What phonies.

Cate is just an absolutely top notch lady.
I generally avoid marvelshit but she's probably my favourite actress so I think I'll watch.

She "looks cutie?" English is not your first language, is it, motherfucker?

No, Harley was iconic. Marvel never achieved that level of cultural relevance

She makes me almost proud to be an Australian, which is good since we have no other reason.

Fuck off shill, this flick will bomb even harder than the other two

>that Allure photo shoot

still got a tight little body.

This image is problematic.

How much cringe would a fat dude (not gay) wearing one of these would cause?
Thinking about purchasing one.

Would play ddlg scenarios with

You also have one of the hottest power rangers.

Cate Blanchett is a gorgeous looking woman, but her face has been looking "stretched out" for a few years now. She should lay off the "attractive" roles.

>vagina

Yeah, but she's not as brilliant and fantastic at pretty much everything as Cate.

Who cares? She's hot and probably a nice person.

Yeah, but not someone to be proud of being the same nationality as. Lotta hot, nice chicks out there.

But only one of them is a power ranger

>which is good since we have no other reason.