Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/940142520784343040
theguardian.com/football/2017/dec/11/arsenal-fan-ronald-mukiibi-confronting-arsene-wenger?CMP=share_btn_tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

City
wins
lol

Second for telling Ozil and Sanchez to fuck off and throwing down big money for Draxler, van Dijk and Big Willy Carvalho

>implying sleeper agent Mikel Arteta won't soon orchestrate City's demise from the inside then return to us a hero and take over from Wenger with Pep's tactics

This will be the first season United finish above Arsenal since Fergie left

gg wenger

you guys can have second place as long as you kick manure out of top 4

Arsenal would be in 2nd right now if it wasn't for their shitty early game mistakes in the past 2 matches

>1st: City (Also made it to CL Semis, lost to Barca)
>2nd: United (CL QFs, lost to City)
>3rd: Chelsea (FA Cup, lost league cup final to Leicester)
>4th: Arsenal (Europa league win, lost FA cup final to Chelsea)

would you take it?

switch Arsenal and Chelsea and sure. That or give us the FA cup can't have them fucking us over in two ways, was glorious to fuck their double last year

I don't want top 6, let alone top 4.

draxler is a luxury player nonce. What is it with you faggots always signing poofters who can't graft?

twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/940142520784343040

its so good when it isn't >Arsenal

Juventus v Tottenham in the Champions League last 16

tasty

>spuds
>chelshit
lol

Only two games worth watching are RM - PSG and Chelsea - Barca

What team did Arsenal draw at the Ro16 of the UCL?

Arsenal could play AEK Athens (GRE), Astana (KAZ), Celtic (SCO), Crvena zvezda (SRB), Dortmund (GER), FCSB (ROU), Kobenhavn (DEN), Ludogorets (BUL), Lyon (FRA), Marseille (FRA), Napoli (ITA), Nice (FRA), Östersund (SWE), Partizan (SRB), Real Sociedad (ESP), Spartak Moskva (RUS)

Hope they play vs Ludogorets again, was pretty fun seeing Ozil GOAT it up last time they were here.

Next year is our year, la'

Ostersunds.

Gonna be fun watching all those yoof/reserve players vs them

>lower tier european opposition
time for wilshire to be 'world class'

Great draw. How will they end completely fucking it up?

Literally who

Nice

>ostersunds will play more english players in the tie than arsenal will
hahahahahahahahahahaha

You just know Jack will start both games.
Welbeck / Giroud too probably

I like their stadium. Jämtkraft Arena.

Lol!!!

Wenger will play the yoof in the first leg, end up losing 3-0 and only manage a 3-1 win in the second leg.

Based Szczesny will crush the yids.

One Europa League and FA Cup plz

New gaffer in next year lets learn how to defend

Arsene Wenger has been Arsenal manager (since Sept 1996) longer than Östersunds FK have existed as a club (since Oct 1996). #afc

Looks cute.
Will probably have a much better atmosphere than the Emirates

really though literally who??

Heh

>REAL MADRID are ready to offer Arsenal Lucas Vazquez in order to complete a deal for Alexis Sanchez in January

>Pep's tactics
Spend money until you start winning eventually?

>Spaniards

is this Marca or DailyMail?

City are now officially a bigger club than Arsenal.

Don Balon.

If it was Sportsmail it would be credible. People forget they broke the attempted Lemar deal that everyone doubted because 'hurr durr daily mail' until Ornstein confirmed it hours later, (same with us unloading Oxshit onto Liverslip, same with City trying to get Sanchez, etc etc).

i want to play you in a battle of britain ;_; but now we have to go to russia

it thought sweden was rich

They mostly played in the lower divisions but recently got promoted to the first division under their English manager. They're basically the Swedish Bournemouth.

This is how the EL campaign ends
Even if Arsenal beat these literal who's this will happen

Glad we aren't playing Celtic desu, Brenny would unironically expose us.

>Brenny would unironically expose us.

Östersund season ticket holder since 2011 here AMA.

How does it feel to be a plastic bandwagoner?

Did someone in the eternal Arsenal thread really ask me that?

Would you rather be gay or crippled?

i think that was the joke..

How crippled? I'd take a limp over some dick desu

theguardian.com/football/2017/dec/11/arsenal-fan-ronald-mukiibi-confronting-arsene-wenger?CMP=share_btn_tw

BASED!!!!!!!!

good on him, seems legitimately happy and passionate about Arsenal

>Asked if he was in favour of Wenger standing down after more than 20 years in the hotseat, he added: “No, he can stay.
nah fuck this guy

Wouldn’t fit in here at all

hope when

he'll never come to Arsenal

>Giroud asked by L'Equipe 21 if he'll soon leave Arsenal: 'I'll ask myself the question again in January. That's for sure. Loan could be best solution. But I don't know if #Arsenal would want that'
>'If I didn't leave in summer it's also because of the (lack of attractive) opportunities'. L'Equipe 21, in long Giroud doc, say he was very close to joining Dortmund, but move fell through as Aubameyang stayed. Never wanted Everton or Marseille

he'll be fine even if he doesn't get a loan. Deschamps loves him so he'll stick pick him for the World Cup.

I love him even more

Cant see him going at this point.
He had a chance in the summer and chose to stay, leaving now would put a serious strain on Arsenal

Going to be fun when Arsenal scrape 8th vs Watford and behind Man City, Man United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Tottenham, Burnley, Leicester

that’s exactly what I want

>this post is correct
>0 replies
they will keep signing fairyboys and shitskins with no grit, just sit back and enjoy the show lad arse fans are just as incompetent as the management

>Ramshit injured
Time for /ourguy/ starting

on team news ahead of West Ham…
Mustafi will not be back. We lost Ramsey against Southampton. He will not be available for tomorrow’s game. Everybody else, apart from the long-term injury [to Santi Cazorla], looks available. We have tests this morning to see how they have recovered.

on whether Mustafi’s injury is worse than initially thought….
[He will be out] a little bit longer. He’s out in training, running. The medical staff have decided that he’s not completely ready. Will he be ready for Saturday against Newcastle? Yes.

on Ramsey’s injury…
It’s a hamstring injury, but normally [he’ll be out for] a short period. It’s not a big one.

on whether he will rotate the squad at West Ham…
I have not made that decision completely so I will have to look first of all at how some players have recovered. We look at how much energy they spent, how they recover and after I make my decisions, adding to that the balance of the team.

Based. Also, Chambers better start instead of Mert if Wenger's still forcing this 3 at the back.

AW confirmed the negotiations are ongoing with Özil but says he wants to keep it as ‘discrete’ as possible.

>playing on the 13th
I have a bad feeling about this.

What would an "attractive opportunity" be for him? I bet he could be a starter in 2nd 6 PL team or Ligue 1.

>Memestafi out
Not good considering Slowshitter filling his spot.
>Ramsey out
I used to defend this shmuck, but I won't anymore.
>[He will be out] a little bit longer
>[he’ll be out for] a short period. It’s not a big one
NOT A BIG ONE LA! ONLY A MINOR SETBACK LA! HE'LL BE BACK BEFORE YOU KNOW IT LA!
>MFW

Ladbrokes reporting a massive surge in bets for Sergio Romero to go to Arsenal. Looks to be complete bollocks.

No shit la

saw it in the bbc sport gossip column the other day too

If that's proven to have originated from Ladbrokes, that seems like it's very illegal

That's my thinking as well. I had seen it the other day but didn't know it originated from them, rather than from the Daily Star, etc.

Why is he so perfect lads

Who /snowing/ here

already melting anyway desu

Just like our hopes and dreams

Ozil will stay and Sanchez will go, and Wenger will treat it as some kind of coup even though Ozil is shit and an absolute wasteman that no one else wants.

tell me the lottery numbers la

>win lottery
>buy a condo at highbury
>/arse/ all moves in together

>finally meeting my best friends

Can I share a room with you

That goes without saying

Good

Reminder that if Wenger sees out his contract Arsenal will have only have a squad consisting of:
Mustafi
Koscielny
Holding
Kolasinac
Bellerin
Chambers
Xhaka
Coquelin
Elneny
Iwobi
Lacazette

Considering Arsenal are allergic to signing players, each year players cost more than the last and we won't have any CL money (most likely). This are worrying times

That said i'm sure Ramsey will have a new contract by then

gays out
wenger out

We should sign Zaha when Palace get relegated.

bloody hell OZIL PLS GO

muslims too
He a good Christian lad?
rude

unironically can't wait for Spurs and Watford to overtake us. we need to finish lower than last season.

We should sign Zaha desu

Get your own posts. I already said that.

Been saying it for years desu