/TRUMPNIGHTLYNEWS/ ARCHIVE
trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com/

PREV:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
donaldtrump2016online.com/
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf
phibetaiota.net/2016/06/charles-ortel-is-clinton-foundation-a-100-billion-charity-fraud-zero-financial-statements-millions-of-cases-of-wire-fraud-and-solicitation-fraud/
theamericanmirror.com/hillary-clinton-underperforming-obama-coalition/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/23/rip-breitbart-news-editor-mike-flynn-passes-away/
wnd.com/2016/06/hillary-abandons-lgbt-in-defense-of-islam/
thesmokinggun.com/sites/default/files/assets/djtdncgucc.pdf
archive.is/zL8dO
archive.is/6pJVl
youtube.com/watch?v=ce4GUAaeOjI
youtube.com/watch?v=m6gVxwO8sNY
youtube.com/watch?v=0kwqZEwG4tQ
youtu.be/fpyw_i5r6jE
youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg
youtube.com/watch?v=aU-ekVqrPGg
youtube.com/watch?v=zw3md54mNrY
youtube.com/user/trump/videos
trumpshow.info/
pastebin.com/E3nwRBJe
mega.nz/#F!ScYQybBC!tV2EHJPyBcFT2P-j5pZAGg
youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html#polls
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/07/08/rapper-young-buck-releases-song-riot-wake-dallas-police-massacre/
youtube.com/watch?v=gzFPpHT17_E
twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/751133678269587456
archive.is/rd4TR
bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2016/03/illegals_held_in_vicious_framingham_rape
brandonturbeville.com/2016/01/the-clinton-foundation-hillarys.html
teespring
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NO AWOOMENT

IT'S ALWAYS AWOOVEMENT

Latest Banter
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
donaldtrump2016online.com/

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

ARTICLES/NEWS
>Charles Ortel: Is Clinton Foundation a $100 Billion Charity Fraud
phibetaiota.net/2016/06/charles-ortel-is-clinton-foundation-a-100-billion-charity-fraud-zero-financial-statements-millions-of-cases-of-wire-fraud-and-solicitation-fraud/
>Polls: So far, Hillary is UNDERPERFORMING w/ Obama Coalition
theamericanmirror.com/hillary-clinton-underperforming-obama-coalition/
>RIP: Pro-Trump Breitbart Editor Dies
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/23/rip-breitbart-news-editor-mike-flynn-passes-away/
>Chuck Norris: Hillary Abandons LGBT to Defend Muslims
wnd.com/2016/06/hillary-abandons-lgbt-in-defense-of-islam/
>DNC Trump Oppo Research LEAKED
thesmokinggun.com/sites/default/files/assets/djtdncgucc.pdf
>Clinton Donor Got on Sensitive Intelligence Board
archive.is/zL8dO
>Clinton Approved Drone Assassinations
archive.is/6pJVl

EMPEROR’S DESK
>RT: Clintons make Gambino crime family look like junior league
youtube.com/watch?v=ce4GUAaeOjI
>Hillary in 2012: TPP is the “Gold Standard” of Trade
youtube.com/watch?v=m6gVxwO8sNY
>Trump Campaign Statement on Istanbul Bombing
youtube.com/watch?v=0kwqZEwG4tQ
>FLASHBACK: Clinton admits CFR runs the USA?
youtu.be/fpyw_i5r6jE
>REVEALED: Google is ACTIVELY helping Hillary Win
youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg
>#NeverTrump Always Fails!
youtube.com/watch?v=aU-ekVqrPGg
>Trey Gowdy endorses Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=zw3md54mNrY
>Trump YT Channel
youtube.com/user/trump/videos

TRUMPGEN ARCHIVE
trumpshow.info/
pastebin.com/E3nwRBJe
mega.nz/#F!ScYQybBC!tV2EHJPyBcFT2P-j5pZAGg

FUCKING NAILED IT.

Join the Memetic Warfare against the Clinton Foundation, George Soros, and Bilderberg global elite.
Help investigate the Clinton Foundation the international money laundering operation. The FBI and James Comey's hands are tied up. #BreakTheFoundation.

Participate, especially if your country is under the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade agreement.
>Australia
>Brunei
>Canada
>Chile
>Japan
>Malaysia
>Mexico
>New Zealand
>Peru
>Singapore
>United States
>Vietnam

youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic SETTING THE MOOD FOR THE THREAD

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html#polls

How JUST is Obama seeing his approval go down?

Remember, keep reminding people of Hillary and her brand new perjury-before-Congress investigation. Don't let the focus stay on the nogs.

Did anyone else here get the 4th of July Awooshirt? I just got charged for it meaning that it sold enough to be printed.

>the congressional nigger caucus wants to talk about guns after last night

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/07/08/rapper-young-buck-releases-song-riot-wake-dallas-police-massacre/

>promoting killing of innocent cops

How long until the next manufactured controversy?

This is a
M O V E M E N T
O
V
E
M
E
N
T

Next week most likely. I can bet almost anything that there will be atleast one more happening before the convention.

Federal cloaked key and lock shit
youtube.com/watch?v=gzFPpHT17_E

They should be lynched after last night

I wonder if Trump will release anything about ayyliums. Probably not.

twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/751133678269587456

How have you been Trumpeter. Have you seen the Comey hearing?

2016 is the worst year for a POTUS since 2001. All of Obama's power has been stripped away. He doesn't trust Hillary with her campaign so he has to literally hold her hand.

How long until we declare BLM as a terrorist org?

>wear to the inauguration next year

Under your Polartec fleece mid-layer, your Cabela's outer layer, and your lined wool overcoat.

>2016
>not voting for Hillary

cuck

Obama's whole legacy rest on an actual criminal. The embodiment of everything he hates is threatening to tear down everything he worked for

Next possible false flags dug by anons from /cfg/

>Tampa, Florida
archive.is/rd4TR

and pic related

I'm ok. Thanks for asking.

The only thing I saw on it was a mediaite story where he shot down Trump's talking point about Patreus doing less than hillary.

This is our last chance. meme till you can't meme anymore. Trump must be President.

This mongoloid crypto-jewish retard cannot be allowed to be leader of the free world. There's just too many things he's wrong about. You should read some Politifacts, they're a neutral fact checking site who do a great job of exposing his lies. Drumpf's policies will be a disaster for America, and he probably isn't gonna get a lot of them done anyway. He will go to war with Russia starting WW3 and Make Isis Great Again with his anti-islamist rhetoric. ISIS hates him you know. There should be a ban on hate speech like Gary Johnson wants so white, racist candidates like Trump will be effectively banned from politics. Bans on speech have been shown to be a great way to silence dissidents, as shown in Soviet Union and China. They're the countries we should look up to, with strong, but loving leaders like Stalin. We /Polaks should be down with the revolution and support Gary Johnson. He's a true leader with a proven track record.

>rednecks

I'm absolutely disgusted

For the cheap seats.

bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2016/03/illegals_held_in_vicious_framingham_rape

Remember when Obama got elected 8 years ago? They said the situation for blacks will become much better and race-relations would improve.

But what we've seen is the opposite. I don't think USA ever has been this divided, during my lifetime, as it is right now.

They are going to send (((White Supremacists))) to the RNC to "support Trump".

We might see David Duke 2.

We like you are a lost cause. I've accepted it.

Yeah, it hasn't been this bad since the early 1990's and the OJ Trial.

He needs to release a statement and tell them to fuck off.

I don't know if its being a child or what but when I was a kid in the 90s, there were no racial tensions whatsoever. No one talked about race either.

>I don't think USA ever has been this divided, during my lifetime, as it is right now.

Well, shit went really down in the from Rodney King in 92 to OJ in 95.

Clinton (the cool one, Bill) seems to have mellow down the nation tho, truly the first black president, with sax and sex.

I'm a Trump supporter and even though I cannot comprehend text of more than 50 words, I'm going to say that you are a shill.

People with opinions that confict with mine are all paid shills. I'm not saying this because I literally cannot afford going into a discussion with you because I do not have a single rational argument, I do that because I red-pilled. Le hitler did nothing wrong, r-r-right guise XDDDD

The Clinton Foundation: Hillary's Conflict Of Interests - Beholden To Banks, Corporations, And Foreign Governments:
brandonturbeville.com/2016/01/the-clinton-foundation-hillarys.html

You missed some prime grilling by the Republicans. The Dems were a fucking embarrassment. Apologizing and attacking the republicans for being so mean ;(, bringing up unrelated shit and BLM crap. One even brought up the daily stormer and @whitegenocidetm.

I'll find some webm's on /wsg/ for you. Chaffetz got Comey really good at the end.

> Awoo BS is all shilling for off-brand Trump merchandise

Buy an official hat and actually help him win.

He should do it preemptively. Most of them are most likely paid off anyways, no way are actual "white supremacists" retarded enough to go out in public.

Milo's already on it, senpai.

>that fucking y-axis making a 3 point drop look like a approach to zero

I love that Trump gets all the qts while Hillary's "women" are fucking hags.

It was probably always going to lead to this with the dems controlling most major city's. Social media really didn't help ever piece of trash does not need a platform.

EVERY ONE OF THESE EVENTS IS PRECEDED BY A CRAIGSLIST ADVERTISEMENT FOR FOR CRISIS ACTORS

ORLANDO
DALLAS
ETC

I SUGGEST ALWAYS KEEP AN EYE OUT ON YOUR LOCAL CRAIGSLIST JOBS AND GIGS PAGES FOR ONE OF THESE ADS

JUST

Who is Milo?

Always will the wolves go MAGA, for that is now their cry

I already bought a few hats and I don't want go over over $200. Plus, the awooshirts are fun to wear at rally.
teespring
.com/donald-trump-2016-red-awoomen?v=1

sweet, thanks

The KKK is 100% behind Hillary Clinton.

I hope Milo survives Sweden.

Vermont at the end of the month.

Milo is Sup Forums if Sup Forums weren't all autistic weeaboos.
He's got a column on Breitbart and a podcast on Podcastone.

"run or shut up" isn't really that much of an insult. People will learn the truth! is fairly shocking though.

the whole rodney king riots stuff was over in a short period. today what is different is that this shit has basically been going on for his entire presidency

>I was a kid in the 90s, there were no racial tensions whatsoever

lol, see and What you experienced is one of the problems with millennials these days: they were too young to remember the world they were born into so they never experienced or witnessed actual senseless violence like Yugoslavia, Rwanda, McVeigh, the Unabomber, IRA and the troubles, ETA in spain, Sendero Luminoso in Peru, the Contras, Iran, etc.

Then everything that comes now is new and that particular generation don't know how to deal with it and end up being massive faggots with Che T-shirts and #notallmuslims.

That actually was what cost the British their commonwealth back in the 60s, Australia, Rhodesia and South Africa could be the southern USA by now if it were not for the racial based protests by the millennials of their time.

>the media trying to shill this poll

That's because Obama is a Muslim-sympathizing globalist fuckboy who lets Michelle peg him every night, and has the speaking skills of a concussed moose without his teleprompter.

Yeah, but he's also a faggot that brags about swallowing nigger cum so...

>were interviewed online

He'd be best served as a martyr.

Hell, I was born in 1989 and I was too young to truly appreciate even the stuff that went down in the 90s. 9/11 was my big wake-up moment for politics.

Also, a chart from June 06.

Shills are not getting new material and have to recirculate old shit. At least the fakefinn updated his material on his own.

I kinda miss the guy, he was actually sensible and my bet is that he got red piled and is now stumping for trump.

>HURRRRRR FUCKING DRUMPF IS STUMPED GUYS
>other polls come out showing the race to be tied, or hillary is up like 4-5 points

This poll is a meme.

There ya go

Everybody needs to keep an eye out on their local city's Craigslist page for these

They appear in the jobs section and the gigs section

some useful kike faggot who shits on the feminist/leftist narrative but does retarded shit like namedropping Sup Forums everywhere

Funny how it's always ONE POST with these guys. You're not here to talk about Trump or his campaign, you're here to make him look bad by association with a fucking meme.

But whatever. I don't expect a reply from (ID: n762tzSJ).

OUR guys

how do people get surveyed online. is it like one of those surveys you have to do before you read an article?

Kids these days will gladly tell you you are racist because you're white. Kids didn't talk about race like that before.

What's Breitbart?
Sorry, I don't visit Sup Forums often.

Trump stumped. I swear RCP is like that meme on Sup Forums and Sup Forums where there is a graph comparing two graphics cards and the metrics on the Y axis is some shit like .1 FPS

Same could be said about the 1911.

Fuc

Call for the death of white people and no one gives a shit, call a few black people idiots and twitter shuts it down.

anyone have a burner number so I can continue redpilling people?

Are you kidding? All the republicans did was repeat themselves and the FBI director just kept repeating that Clinton didn't show criminal intent, and all the Democrats did was lick Comey's asshole pretty much. Both sides looked stupid, nothing of value was gained

So you're claiming that 'they' are both maniacal enough to pull off these intricate coordinated fake attacks, and subsequent coverups.. and also stupid enough to advertise publicly on Craigslist for performers, who are also somehow in on the coverup?

What world are you living in my man? Reevaluate.

Shillary on CNN talking about how we need to respect each other when asked about the shooting

Bernie two-face edit when?

Are you guys watching Hillary talking live on CNN right now on the Dallas incident?

@80269221
Do not reply to non countries like Belgium.

oops forgot pic

Stay delusional all you want.
It's outdated, but Trump is worse now in he polls than in that pic

HAHAHAHA

Race baiters at every level
Obama, Beyonce, social media etc.

I read an article that he regrets not going after Hillary more for the emails. I hope it keeps that cuck awake at night

NO CNN

damage control team has arrived in the thread

I need say no more

Sweden, you're not wrong

Flanders and Wallonia are very real

I blame Lance Armstrong. Ever since people identified with yellow plastic bands...the world has gone to shit.

They're not going to post they're plans on craigslist you fucking moron. Go make another thread about, don't pollute a Trump with thread