Independent London

Independent London

Why not? It's clear England and London need to be going their separate ways.

Don't be stupid.
London may be a shithole, but it can change.
So long as "Allah my shit up" Khan is gone.

Lol, I'll take things that will never happen for 600, Alex.

As a Londoner, I would vote for this. I'd also vote for building a fucking wall around London.

so long as london pays for it

We can afford to.

I kinda wanted to move to London, and Im a very downtown kind of guy. Which district has the biggest whites to minority ratio in your experience?

The very very very expensive parts, as opposed to the other merely very expensive parts

what he said

Good. We don't want any shitskins getting out.

Cosmopolitan liberal cuck

Just die

Yeah build and wall but don't forget to connect it to the sea so we can turn the tap and kill all you dirty rat fucks

East Anglia would support this but annex the rural part of Essex. Good luck getting food you land locked fuckwits. Everyone out here would gladly watch you all starve.

it's clear that London has been taken over by foreign forces and needs to be returned to the English people

I second this as a East Anglian. Literally no one outside London knows why anyone would want to live in London unless you want a high-flying job or access to the corridors of power

>taking the whole of essex and kent with you

Please god please leave us alone.

Suffolk Norfolk border reporting on. The sugar beets are secure!

Not for long when you stop leeching the rest of England/Scotland/Wales.

>Bong Kong special administrative region

How am I a Liberal.... I'm as far right as you get coming from a right wing family.

but that red zone isn't london

Lowestoft Representin' !

I can't see any problems with this, build wall just outside the M25, border checks on all exits. Let all the muslims into London and make it impossible for them to leave.

>including Surrey
Nope, fuck off. I don't want to be lumped in with fucking Londonistan.

He thought you meant which area has the most bbc. I think he just misread.

What is this map? It's not the EU regions one is it?

Not to mention I work in Sussex so I'd have to literally cross a national border every day in order to go to work.

England looks like an angry old man without London

I've had some good times up your way. Especially a certain site near hopton!

the complete disintegration of the United Kingdom will happen in my lifetime

I play Crusader Kings... I understand this. I've always had a bit of a hard on for Medieval British shit.

Medieval? Are you being special on purpose? It's dark ages and early at that.

London should die, they can do that in or out of the UK as long as they do

That's clearly not fucking London you faggot. You just stole a number of counties and claimed it as London (counties that hate your arrogant dick faces).
You can have the inside of the M25...everyone would be happy with that. Outside the M25, everyone hates you London pricks.

Bring back the five kingdoms as soon as possible.

Mercian master race reporting in.

House Lancaster "northern monkey" here.

But yeah that guy was right it's pretty much the M25 inside.

W E S S E X

E

S

S

E

X