Legendary. Top 3 show.

HUNGRY
LIKE THE WOOOLF

JUST ANOTHER DAY

Better than The Wire.

SPOOK STREET

...like sweeeet butter

Your fucking high

It lacks the complexity of The Wire, but just because the series is not interest in it. Level of engadgment are 100 times higher than any other thing in tv history. It's my 4th favorite of all time. Really visceral

No.

I want to watch it, but I'm waiting on that HD remaster, wish they'd hurry the fuck up with it

Decent, not great. Worth a watch if you've already seen all the elite shows like Sopranos, Wire, Deadwood etc.

Nah bro watch it in 240p if you can. That's the definitive The Shield exeperience

It's one of those shows that walks the line between trashy and genius.

its simply farcical after watching the wire

FROM NOW ON I SAY SUCK MY DICK YOU SAY DO YOU WANT ME TO LICK YOUR BALLS DADDY?

Kino tv.
Also it's set in the same universe as Sons of Anarchy.
>One Niners gang
>The Mayans MC
>shared actors across both series.

Kino.

>that realisation that The Shield's Vic Mackey ends up driving the truck that kills Anarchy's Jax Teller.

Wow.

>HD remaster of a show shot on the grainiest digicams available

You're an idiot

POSSESSION
OF HEROIN
WITH INTEENT
TO DISTRIBUTE

Decent for most of its run, maybe edgy just to be edgy at its worst because FX used the show to develop their brand. However when it has moments that work they really really work. It also has the greatest series finale in history.

P.S. fuck sons of anarchy

They aren't meming, DVD quality kind of fits it. Feels very comfy, and nostalgic, like appropriate for the time period of the show.

>P.S. fuck sons of anarchy
Seconded. The shield was the series I expected Sons of anarchy to be. Season 2 of soa was fucking good tho. I also read somewhere that all the bad things of the shield were Kurt Sutter ideas. After watching soa I belive that too.

Also pic related was fucking hard to watch

>grain
>digicams

Literally not possible. Digital video has no grain whatsoever you downtistic fuck. The Shield was shot on 16mm film, so it's a prime candidate for an HD remaster. Google it next time you fucking tard.

I like Dutch and Claudette's plots more than the Strike Team's.

It's like The Wire mixed with 24 mixed with an amusement park ride

>tfw no qt loyal psycho gf
Mara is the superior the shield waifu

The only thing that I didn't liked about the show was how disconnected Dutch and the main plot was. Season 2 is the worst offender with Dutch not giving a fuck about Armadillo investigation when he himself caused the rape of the little girl.
The guy should have played a more central role imho

>I read something that confirms my biases so I believe it without condition.

Grow up faggot.

All that was thrown away when Juice was watching The Shield on tv

>Soa fan

god I have that song stuck in my head now

thanks user

Hate me but you can't break me. Faggot.

I didnt give a single shit about any of the characters, all of them seemed like terrible human beings. Good show though.

What did Dutch mean by this? Couldn't find a better image of it.

I watched that show religiously together with my brother back in the day before his cunt gf started controlling every second of his life.

Great fucking show.

Cats are assholes.

>cunt gf
>controlling his life

Sorry to break it to you bud, but your brother traded his balls in for some pussy.

What a role model.

He wanted to know what it was like to kill a living thing

I'm pretty sure the writters wanted him to become a serial killer or something

Also, Dutch's actor is also McNulty's FBI friend in The Wire

Also Tara's freaky ex-bf in SoA.

Jax kills him in front of Tara then they literally fuck next to his corpse.

Masterpiece

Now how does that refute that an HD remaster of a show shot on ultragrainy film is nearly pointless

The GOAT.

They don't make them like they used to.

No shit.

Aceveda bigger douche than carcetti?

he was always a career oriented douche. carcetti was a white knight that was corrupted by the system

this guy gets it

SUCK IT