Cricket will take over the USA

Pajeets are taking all of the tech jobs in the USA and will soon be the only people with money because the rest of the racist rednecks have no idea into coding and their jobs will be replaced by automation

geekwire.com/2017/heres-microsoft-building-cricket-field-middle-redeveloped-campus/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vYMhT_wgBwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mashallah brother

uh isn't microsoft being run by a pajeet nowadays? this is obviously an isolated incident. something like this can only happen on the west coast.

>t-t-this is an i-isolated incident h-heh heh

>this will kill test "cricket"
nice

inshallah may cricket arrive in your living room soon brother

I mean it shouldn't be surprising that a company which employs a ton of pajeets wants a cricket pitch on their campus. But Cricket will never take over the US.

google is run by a pajeet too now.

Go outside, your wife's son has already mowed a cricket pitch into your back lawn inshallah

I see the US tech bubble crash is going to be gaining speed.
Are any of the tech companies doing well over there at all?

At leats its a positive to US Cricket.

at least that loser isn't on the couch.

The thing to remember about the American is that their allegiance is not to any particular sport, but to the nation of America.

It is for this reason that the American gravitates so strongly to the three tent-pole sports of Americanism - gridiron, baseball and wrestling. The American gravitates to these sports not because he enjoys, or even understands them. The American cares only that America is the best, thereby validating the American. And where else can the American assert that American is best, other than on the sporting field, where there is a clear winner and loser and in sports where the winner is always American

Despite this, the American will often convince themselves that they are truely fans of sport. It is for this reason that the American will sometimes be seen watching cricket - albeit often furrowing his brow in a vain attempt to understand the sport of cricket. They can't understand how a white team might not be the best in a sport, but they will support the team when the team appears to be on the cusp of establishing themselves as the best in the world, only to promptly decry the sport, and not the race, in the event that the whites should lose. A failure of the white is a failure of the American himself, and the distancing of one's self worth from the worth of their race would require a degree of metacognition that the American is simply not capable of.

So the rest of world will continue to humour the American, as without them the world would likely thrive. And the television networks will continue to play gridiron, baseball and wrestling in order to pacify these puzzling creatures. And every now and again on a humid summer breeze you will hear their cries of ">muh pakipaddle" and ">whiter than you Muhammad" and you will know that the American economy is in safe hands, at least for the immediate future.

Why do they need such a big fat babby bat? Can't they hit?

because if you get one strike, you're out.

[10]

Because you need to keep batting until you're out. You can't just hit the ball once and then go for a sit down because you ate too many cheeseburgers before the game.

So they need a fat bat and a bounced ball? Sounds like they can't hit.

youtube.com/watch?v=vYMhT_wgBwE

>before

to make up for the lack of big fat players
baseball has the opposite

Remember that American baseball player who moved to india to try get an IPL contract

kek what happened to that

turns out you can't change from one sport to another and succeed unless your JarGOD Hayne

>world-class cricket pitch
being a M$ greens-keeper/pitch doctorer would be an elite job tßh. Imagine the bribes those Pajeet's could afford.

reminds me of when I shared office building with microsoft in algiers

it was ultra expensive regus building, top tech and luxury everywhere, until you went to the toilets and these subhumans couldn't take a shit without leaving everything and everywhere full of water and poo lmao

>Hayne

I'm a Niners fan that wished him the best. :(

When first batter is out, can he go home for 2-3 days?

>Gayne
why bring this disgrace up? At least cite the elite Sav "Honourary Not A Wog" Rocca.

haha faggot, he cursed your franchise. one season for every mile it takes to swim to australia.

Nah you go sit in the pavillion and drink tea and eat scones

just having a laugh lad

sounds like every male toilet I've ever been in

ones in Paris were the worst

has there ever been a post more quintessentially daniel?

of course it sounds like every toilet you've been, because you're the one that leaves it like that, you fookin pahjeet streetshitter

I am Greek

Based le 56% face australimutt

Most IT departments in US companies are staffed by POO IN LOOs these days so this doesn't surprise me. I see the filthy fucks everyday at the office, they're quiet and stick with their own, won't even say good morning. Can't wait for Trump to shut down work visas

americans unironically lack the attention span to watch a game like cricket unless it's twenty20 with mcdonalds ads between every over

sorry i prefer sports that last for less than three fucking days.

oh wow that's a long time! you sure got me.

tell me when the next good cricket match is on

This is why pajeets rule you now

based RC

fuck off chink

canes vs gades

want to watch a movie
the dead zone or crash?

The Duellists

demolition man it is

tonight's kinography? DILDO EN LA DUCHA I'm thinking

yeah that's a good pick actually

What did he mean by this

what are your plans for the evening?

It's the morning. And go to sleep I got /work/ tomorrow

what are your plans for tomorrow evening?

Make dinner with my gf watch TV and go to sleep

nice

Why not make them play baseball instead?

you jealous motherfucker

Not kosher, too many hot dogs and alcohol

>kosher

This is more of a dig at Microsoft. The pajeet meme is true.