>he/she still doesn't rate ter Stegen

Other urls found in this thread:

tribuna.com/fcbarcelona/en/news/2464163/
youtube.com/watch?v=jLZnXar9E4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

best keeper right now

My preferred pronoun is xir

>she

He's having a good season but I still don't rate him that much desu. Homeless man's Neuer.

tfw he would be a nailed on starter and captain candidate for every other national team besides Germany, Belgium and Spain

but I do, he's already better than Neuer

He'd even make it as a field player for weaker football nations like England

Is he Germany’s number one now that Neuer is ded?

so far he is, not sure once neuer is back

Buffon is better

true

>"Ter Stegen's Save"
>A freshly arrived Ter Stegen stopped a enraged Messi charging toward Luis Enrique in a training by tackling him and calming him down. Everyone was absolutely amazed since nobody had the balls to touch Messi, and less a new keeper that was still fighting against Bravo for his place on the team
tribuna.com/fcbarcelona/en/news/2464163/

The way they narrated it on a Catalonian radio/TV was that Messi did a foul that Luis Enrique conceded, in that link they say he received the foul and Luis Enrique ignored him. In any case, Barça won the triplete that year, and considering how Luis Enrique tends to make all the divas mad as we saw the next years of his cycle at Barcelona that was probably the save that saved Barça back then. Based Bognadoff Führer

he gets exposed every time he plays for the NT i literally can't even remember a game were he diddnt fucked up

He has been good lately, didn't put a foot wrong in the confed cup and wc qualy.

He is alright for being a budget Neuer.

I don't get it. Can't Barca afford a better GK or do they simply not give a fuck about that position?

It's actually perfect for Barcelona.

>he/she

>Can't Barca afford a better GK

t. has never watched a La Liga game in his life

He's literally top 5 in the world right now. With Neuer injured all the time and Buffon retiring soon he could easily challenge for the nr. 1 spot

wait till he comes into deciding matches. he isnt mentally strong enough to have a flawless cl or wc final

He had a flawless CL more recently than Neuer.

>implying la remontada wasn't more intense than any CL final he's been in

>he already forgot the 3-2 clasico and psg's 6-1
The last fuck up he had was against celta last year. He's been flawless since then.

why would i rate ter stegen when joe hart exists

The fuck are you doing in Oz, Joe.

literally won the confed cup with him in goal and he made no mistakes

who

???
youtube.com/watch?v=jLZnXar9E4k
but he got his shit together after that game and is currently our best GK, i agree

horn and fährmann need to be called up asap for
ter memen and leno

Ter Stegen, Oblak or De Gay?

>she
i doubt a single female has posted in this board since its creation

lurk more, newfag

roleplaying with your sister's clothes doesnt make you a female hans

Always rated Ter Stegan, he's so hot (i'm a girl btw)

Neuer > Oblak > Ter Stegen > Courtois > De Gea