Shadow Government

Do you think this whole cop shooting is a ploy by the elite in order to shift public attention away from the clinton investigation?

Thoughts?
webm related i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467932788010.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467932788010.webm
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2013/01/no_self-respecting_woman_would.html
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You guys are probably too young to know, but during the Lewinski scandal shit was going down in Iraq and everyone thought it was "wag the dog" (what the tactic is called, based on the 1997 movie) to distract people away from the cum-stained dress.

Obviously, it's the same reason they start at 10am until 2pm instead of later and only on 2 channels. I don't give a shit about business hours, this was an emergency meeting and it should have been at a time where more people could watch.

Should I feel scared?

Hillary was also about to go up against the committee for her healthcare plan, which a few senators called treason. Then her husband fudged up.

>Do you think this whole cop shooting is a ploy by the elite in order to shift public attention away from the clinton investigation?
NO
SHIT
SHERLOCK

IMO it's obviously meant to distract us. Retarded libs will by weeping in the streets while their country goes to shit on live television.

About the 4th time I've watched this clip today. It's incredible, its like every day all signs are pointing at hillary basically yelling "GUILTY: SHE DID IT AND LIED AND THEN WAS GETTING AWAY WITH IT" yet nothing.... every fucking time... literally nothing happens to her.

Well she's going to be the next president, who would want to try to jail her?

She's going to try to be.

hey dickweeds

black agencies =/= shadow government

What's the difference?

>She's going to try to be.
Yeah, we'll see. She's literally too powerful for jail, who the fuck do you think will be able to run against her and win (hell, live even).

The person running against her right now, friend. Where have you been?

a black agency suggests a intelligence agency that is simply kept hidden from the public

a shadow government would be pic related as far as I'm concerned

meant to reply to you, fuck me I can't concentrate

>Trump will be able to win
Even if he gets close (he won't, all this shit that Soros keeps starting is helping Hillary more than Trump), do you really think they wouldn't send their henchmen after him?

Yeah well makes sense.

What doesn't make sense is why the fbi guy couldn't say why the agency's name had to be kept secret. Would stop all this theories before they even begun.

I can only see this as him not having a good explanation.

First, I think he stands an excellent chance of winning.

But more on topic, I fear they'll JFK him if he wins :-( Fuggin globalists.

That movie is based on a theory that predates it

And it isn't just a theory, there have been hard examples of it, though I'm not sure in the US

>muh philosopher's legacy

Martial law seems to be an option ever more. I think that's where they're trying to head to, and then just keep Obama in office even longer.

Yes. This is definitely true. Not sarcasm.

that's not how it works. martial law doesn't interrupt the transfer of power, or elections. stop repeating this nonsense.

Its the NWO elites agency.

Who has the files for summer of chaos? Im interested in reading them now that it looks like its happening.

YOU GUYS CANT SEE THE TRUTH ITS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU
IT'S THE MEXICAN INTELLECTUAL LEAGUE

kek has confirmed, distraction from government

Yes. Very.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467932788010.webm

>transfer of power, or elections
If it is being used to railroad hillary clinton in as one of the nominees when she is patently undetectable and unfit for office, then it absolutely is interfering with the transfer of power.

The attention span of average citizen is at an all time low, they wouldn't even need to distract people from this shit.

We were all focused on hillary, even the facebook normies, up until a couple days ago.

I was standing in a phone store yesterday before everything kicked off and two strangers were talking about the hillary hearings on cspan.

It was absolutely time for a much needed distraction.

anyone have vids of the black reps babbling about blm and raycizm? accidentally closed my tabs ln...

The fucked up thing is, normies are calling for justice for the individuals killed by cops, but we'll never see justice on a local level, if we can't get justice with a prospective presidential candidate who literally committed treason in a de facto manner.

Lol in retrospect I wonder if these senile niggers were accidentally using the rhetoric prepared for the next day's hearings that day because they can barely grasp the nature of the conspiracy they are servants of.

MiB?

that's a stretch but honestly not inconceivable at this point

yo guys kek is real

>top row third from left

Of course, a presidential election between two candidates the entire country in one way or another genuinely want to see run would be a truly awful precedent to set. We haven't had an election like that since before Nixon v Kennedy, which Kennedy won.

Look how that all turned out.

The police shootings are acceptable-loss retaliation. The civilian shootings were the distraction.

>a shadow government would be pic related as far as I'm concerned
We've had a shadow government for a while. Basically once blacks and women started flooding Congress, that meant the seat of power had already moved. Think of it like "white flight."

Maybe this will help you understand:
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2013/01/no_self-respecting_woman_would.html

>...I turn on the TV, and there's a marionette called Diane Sawyer interviewing 20 female Senators, the most in history, applauding and giggling as if cold fusion had finally been discovered. Of course it's a "good thing" that women are Senators in as much as not allowing them to be Senators is the bad thing, but other than that, what does it mean? That women are finally brave enough to run, or America is brave enough to hire them? It's not like the Capitol Building was turning them away, so why is this important? I knew I was being scammed because I was being told this was a historic accomplishment by the ABC Network. The ABC demo is not ever going to be a Senator, I would bet ten bazillion dollars they couldn't even name one of their Senators and a gazillion bazillion dollars they have no real idea what Senators do, so why is this on prime time ABC?

>I think the answer is supposed to be, "it's empowering to women", but you should wonder: when more women enter a field, it means less men did, and if the men stopped going there, where did they go? Why did they leave? I assume they aren't home with the kids, right?

>hurr durr why aren't government officials disclosing top secret information during a public hearing
>whaaa shadow government

Jesus christ you are a inbred child, he even said he would talk about it offline in secure channels with congress.

why the hell are you linking to this article.

is there some relevance I'm missing?

9/10 It's a falseflag

kek confirmed, 6's then 7's

Ya, and they definitely killed Osama and threw his body over board because it was a Muslim tradition.

How do you good goys even find this place?

meme magic is real

So the fact that Hillary Clinton had SAPs on her server, stuff that was so classified that even people with TS clearances are on a need-to-know basis, isn't alarming? Shadow government is certainly tinfoil tier, but the fact that HRC had this shit and she was hacked by the Russians, who now have this information that is so sensitive that they can't even be vague as fuck about it, is incredibly concerning and at best too negligent for someone seeking the highest office in the world.

I have a clearance and you can be incredibly vague about the information (ex: my stuff is related to genetics. I'm not breaking my clearance protocol saying that.), even in a public setting. They couldn't even say whether it was related to public health, military, or simple governance. The fact that she even kept that on a private, unencrypted server is grounds for termination at the slightest all the way up to treason, depending on what it was.

Conspiracies and plots are unnecessary. Public unrest and violence coinciding with high levels of official corruption is to be expected. Both are caused by a decline in respect for the rule of law broadly across society. What's more, poor governance due to corruption exacerbates social problems which can lead to unrest.

What we are seeing today can be explained via a simple socio-political model. Black America and the Democratic party are completely dependent on each other. Black communities cannot function without the resource transfers arranged for them by Democratic politicians, and Democratic politicians can't get elected without the black vote. Hostility to the rule of law in each group feeds on each other, making black america ever more willing to vote for corrupt politicians, and Liberal American ever more willing to tolerate black criminality.

This is causing problems of Democratic corruption and Black crime to come to a head in at the same time.

No that was 9/11

No, but there were a total of 5 blacks killed this month by cops and Hillary saved up the juicier ones for when the verdict comes out. Reminder to sign the petition to the white house.
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

look up the counted on guardian: theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database

Hahaha i would not be surprised if it was since the elite in the US are not common people at all, i guess common people would be appalled of the elite if they knew.

I guess if any movie would could be used to explain the elite in the US en the common people it would be Tom Cruises Oblivion.

Wew lad, until the republicans are caught watergating the democrats again in 4-8 years and now we are repolarized onto a different tyranny bandwagon.

The Mexican Intellectuals strike again?

Yes. Absolutely.

By the way, why aren't you fags spamming this clip on youtube under titles like "The Most important minute of your life" or something catchy that youtubefags will flock to? This has some serious potential, and I don't see anyone doing anything with it.

>until the republicans are caught watergating the democrats again in 4-8 years

Unlikely, remember that the clique around Nixon were the precursors to the folks we call "Neocons" today (Rumsfeld and Cheney both served in the Nixon administration). The social conservative voting base of the party has been working to drive them out for years. Trump's rise is a symptom of that.

Those guys got their careers started by nixon, but they were supple brains having their burgeoning worlview poured into their skulls by the likes of Kissinger.

It will happen because just like I imagine happened with hillary, he will be encouraged by the spooks who set him up to fall to see the entire thing as their operations done out of a will to serve his interests.

Until he is left holding the bag, and whatever the source of his impropriety, it was certainly not initiated by an independent IC agenda.

((Chaffetz))

>Until he is left holding the bag

Trump is too smart and too relentlessly litigious to fall for that. He uses the law to fight his enemies, and plays the system to his advantage. The instant someone suggests doing something illegal is the instant he fires them.

Hillary was caught short by her own recklessness and belief that the normal rules of conduct don't apply to her.

just wait until the Trump commercials start. he has all of his ammo from unedited sections of the congressional investigation. chaffetz just gave Trump the presidency if he plays it right.

>>unencrypted server

the server is on, it's not encrypted
learn 2 cold crypt

>>inb4 sheep are upset hillary isnt using gnupg like Sup Forums

please share and retweet

Are you fucking retarded

Lewinski affair was to distract you plebs from Serbia
Puritanic emotionnally-repressed americucks -1 out 4 being of germanic ascent- gobbled that shit up
OMG THE PREZ GOT A BLOWJOB FROM AN INTERN FUCKING SCANDALOUS
Hey we're bombing Serbia? semper fi mates, all glory to the MIC!

>Trump is too smart and too relentlessly litigious to fall for that. He uses the law to fight his enemies, and plays the system to his advantage
That's who nixon was. He WAS the republican outsider who through force of political and fiscal cunning compelled the party leadership to accept him as their candidate, even after he had lost to Kennedy and by their estimation was not viable.

He was universally lambasted as a tyrant precisely because he eschewed the collective interests of the party and adversarial political interest groups, manipulating them all with an adversarial and coercive kind of bargaining. Taking his side became your best interest because the only alternate move is to pointlessly injure Nixon's image at the expense of your entire political career.

There are so many similarities between this election and the 68 election its really staggering.