/brit/

/are gal/ edition

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/franchises/chart/?id=fastandthefurious.htm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507200812276.webm
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/03/amber-rudd-viewers-of-online-terrorist-material-face-15-years-in-jail
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle-of-the-night_insomnia
lmgtfy.com/?q=canadian english mum or mom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/lat/

How can I get a qt Asian gf?

jews are the superior race

/kev/

/leftypol/

nephew just told me he wants to be a youtuber when he grows up

Italians are the superior race

My mum volunteers at a place that helps pregnant women and struggling mothers that gives them counseling, nappies, gift cards for food shopping, adoption, whatever but it's also affiliated with the Catholic Church and has advertisements that say take my hand not my life next to their number if you're pregnant and need help.

Today she picked up the phone and some hysterical woman started cussing her out, accused them of not caring about women and being white supremacists.

you'd have to be like ex-special forces to get a job like that

Before Wonder Woman, she was best known for being the love interest / girlfriend of an East Asian guy

6k in the bank for Japan lads

what's the best drug to abuse

want to get a shitty takeaway but cant decide between kebab or pizza
I am quite drunk so am leaning towards the kebab

are you gonna spend half of that on a hug?

Not a single iota

caffeine

>deletes /brit/

pretty sure she was best known for being Miss Israel

>Before Wonder Woman, she was best known for being the love interest / girlfriend of an East Asian guy

AMWF

THAT FEEL WHEN
NO TENDIES ON MY PLATE

Based

>Mum
Trying to fit in are we? Pathetic

well you could say i'm pretty special haha

>tfw you wake up after only a couple hours sleep but your body refuses to go back to sleep under any circumstance
ah yes
lovely

the tories banning Sup Forums would be the best thing that ever happened to me

gentiles are mentally ill

is /balt/+/ausnz/ broken?

not a pixel

Is /cum/ broken

'bab

we say mum in canada
never heard nappies though at least out west

>"The historical mission of our world revolution is to rearrange a new culture of humanity to replace the previous social system. This conversion and re organization of global society requires two essential steps: firstly, the destruction of the old established order, secondly, desgin and imposition of the new order. The first stage requires eliminations of all frontier borders, nationhood, and culture, public policy, ethical barriers and social definitions. Only then can the destoryed old system elements be replaced by the imposed system elements of our new order."

>"The first task of our world revolution is destruction. All social strata and social formations created by traditional society must be annihilated, individual men and women must be uprooted from Thier ancestral environment, torn out of Thier native environments, no tradition of any type shall be permitted to remain as sacred, traditional social norms must only be viewed as a disease to be eradicated, the ruling dictum of the new order is; nothing is good so everything must be criticized and abolished, everything that was, must be gone."

>"After destructionof the old order, construction of the new order is a larger and more difficult task. We will have torn out the old limbs from Thier ancient roots in deep layers, social norms will be lying disorganized and anarchic so they must be blocked against new culutral forms and social categories naturally re emerging. The general masses will have been first persuaded join as equals in the first task of destroying thier own traditional society and economic culture, but then the new order must be forcibly established through people again being divided and differentiated only I'm accordance with the new pryamidal hierarchical system of out imposed global monolithic new world order"

- Nathan Goldman, top level international Zionist. The president of the world Jewish Congress from 1947 to 1978

only OK?

hehe

gay

anime nonces have completely taken over
its p. shit these days
only a couple of people post there regularly

is /balt/+/ausnz/ broken?

begone midlander
birmingham is utter shite

Why would you hate Hampshire mate

Looks like there's going to be a serious effort to oust Theresa May now. The next few weeks could potentially be pretty interesting.

Resignation? New PM? Another election? Jez moving into Downing Street? Mogg moving into Downing Street?

No mate, get the pizza, your stomach will thank you in the morning

A movie franchise that has made close to $6 BILLION at the worldwide box office is less well known than a beauty paegant?

boxofficemojo.com/franchises/chart/?id=fastandthefurious.htm

what does complimentary entry before 12am mean

no you fucking don't. I've lived in Canada, literally everyone says mom

my younger brother is a mess of a person and i feel tremendously guilty that my own negativity and bullying turned him that way, i feel sick to my stomach

Shan't be reading a single word of this and I hope you appreciate just how much of your own time you've wasted going through the effort of posting it.

i'm gonna be the new pm haha just didn't wanna spoil it

the future of the UK is communist

You get complimented for arriving early

they all seem to go to the same uni as me

no its ok i'm trying to kill myself

ah yes, canadians trying their hardest to seem like they aren't american. not true btw

you lads think leaving Sup Forums will help getting life together?

haha

done a runny poo then gone downstairs and then another runny poo wanted to come out of my botty so I had to run back upstairs and put my botty back on the potty before I did a poo in my undies

>implying the girl on the right isn't east asian
yank man do better

>the future of the UK is communist

this is a guy's backyard in rural yankland

those are all old volvos

how does that make you feel?

wrong
everyone in my family says mum

having a right giggle to myself thinking of what anime girls would look like in real life

what is the context

anyone else post far right opinions online but then in real life you encounter an actual right wing boomer pushing 60 and hear them talk about Mexicans and liberals then realize they're retarded and you're left wing after all and the racism is just LARPing ?

I realized this after listen to my grndoarents talk about how the vegas shooting was targeted at country music listeners because they're white and like trump

Oops I did it again

who was your favourite WWF wrestler back in't day, lads?

mine was the Big Show, because he was big and tall like me

fair enough

free entry

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507200812276.webm

>open bob, show vagene

Why does life have to be so unfair

oh dear the nazi material is being posted again

ah yes...... yanks.......

You mean beer? Or somethin other?

Mine was Kane! He was big and tall like me, and had a lot to hide like me

i remember volvos use to be a reward on a tv gameshow over here
never once seen them outside of that
always thought it weird

would enjoy seeing this bint working 12 hour shifts in a coal mine

>theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/03/amber-rudd-viewers-of-online-terrorist-material-face-15-years-in-jail
>“I want to make sure those who view despicable terrorist content online, including jihadi websites, far-right propaganda and bomb-making instructions, face the full force of the law,” said Rudd. “There is currently a gap in the law around material [that] is viewed or streamed from the internet without being permanently downloaded.

see you lads in 15 years

I consider myself fiscally conservative and socially liberal

>tfw telling people you've only kissed 5 girls and they look at you in disbelief and shock and have to ask if you're serious over and over because it's such a shockingly low number
>tfw the number is really 0
Who /kvthatwouldbeokaywithdying/ here?

imagine getting angry about canadians saying "mum" on a laotian sashimi-making website

People say both in my part of Ontario, though Canadians pronounce the letter o different than Americans. Americans say it like 'maaawm' but Canadians do a shorter o.

Budweiser is so fucking shag, have no idea why my Dad drinks it

cheeky pint with the lads

Ultimate warrior

the rock obviously

you and I should whack willies since we are both such tall people and probably have relatively big willies

business idea: post bomb-making material to /brit/ until every british poster is arrested by are rudd

been happening to me for a long time
it's a symptom of depression

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle-of-the-night_insomnia

rip brits. us yanks will continue brit until the laws change for them.

I have a feeling it means something faggy...

the rock is proof that canadian-new zealanders are the most powerful race on the world

Cannot FATHOM how you go from cooking a girl dinner at your house to having sex on a third or fourth date

just seems alien to me, how the FUCK do normies do it

Scotty 2 Hotty

thinking of which, do gay men whack one another with their willies when they are naked? think this needs a bit of research

>WWF
fuck off granddad

>sperging out this hard
lmgtfy.com/?q=canadian english mum or mom

what a woman

poops I did it again

It's not tho?

>terrorist content
soudns reasonable
>including jihadi websites,
sounds fair
>far right propaganda,