ITT: We thank Catalonia

Thank you Catalonia for creating an independence movement that resulted in your second largest bank moving its HQ to my city. (Alicante)
Again, thank you Catalonia.

Thanks, Scatalonia. You are such an unstable shithole of a region your companies are moving out and making us more rich

you're welcome guys :) enjoy

vosaltres també formareu part dels països catalans

Tornaraaaaaa a ser rica i plenaaa

So catalonia is not part of spain when banks leave

>making fun of Catalonia because they don't tongue banker's arseholes
I used to like Spain before all this. What a pathetic people you are. Cheap knock-offs of English imperialists, scum of the earth

Textile and Tech are moving their HQ out too. Just a few, ok, but the independence still has not even begun.

>all these butthurt manolos

Go fuck islam.

Banking is the reason behind a city's rot. Bankers are rats. Any western (((financial centre))) will eventually turn into sodom and gomorrah.

t. Torontonian

Independence or shiny beads. Canadian natives had a choice too.

Yeap, and it worked well for Toronto as it swallowed companies and investments due chauvinism in Quebec. Here it's happening so atm, only that things are spreading to more cities: Madrid, Alicante and Balearic Islands.

And now Toronto is less than 50% white. Bankers, landlords and lumpenproletariat live here.

Yeah, while Quebec is full Scandinavian. Don't try to fool me, us Spaniards can into planes too.

I was in Montreal few years ago and it's not as bad as it is here (yet).

Independence for your people is worth more than any of those things. Besides, catalonia is the richest part of spain so they can bear the loss. Get fucked. Your corrupt shithole country is losing either way.

ill be very surprised if spain doesnt descent into civil war by the end of the week

>catalonia is the richest part of spain
No its not.An even then there meme economy just relies on selling trashy crap like pizzas to the rest of Spain.Catalonia is on its way on becoming the Detroit of the mediterranean

Seperatist movements are garbage. Catalonia belongs to Spain, no debate. If Catalan is ""free"" from Spain then whats stopping other seperatist movements from reaching ""independence"" too?

Want to know what happens when you split from a bigger and more successful part of a country? Ask East Timor or South Sudan.

> "down with the imperialistic oppressors!"
> companies get scared and leave
> "w-wait let me rephrase it ;_;"

This is why Catalonia will never be independent. They have no dignity. They won't fight for their nation, they won't ZA DOM SPREMNI to freedom, they won't sacrifice their well-being for dignity. Transnistria and South Ossetia were willing to sacrifice everything.

Catalonia is most pathetic country ever.

>country

Transnistria is literally just a Russian division with dubious support from a mixed population.

Catalonia will be an isolated city state within the European peninsular. Much like Ceuta, just the other way round

puto ELcastillianos btfo

inb4 Spain and France recognise independent Catalonia and deploy "Dump your surplus refugees HERE" signs at the border

>I USED TO LIKE X COUNTRY UNTIL THIS user SAID THIS
Very STUPID post

What is Kosovo?

Independence is far more important than (((their))) banks.