Why is r/asian_masculanity so cancerous? No other group in america is so insecure and superficial...

Why is r/asian_masculanity so cancerous? No other group in america is so insecure and superficial. The need unironically to post pics of your race with white girls just to prove something just shows how insecure you are of them. If it was to prove how "alpha" the asian male is you could have posted pics of azns with good looking latinas, browns, other asians, blacks or meds but no its always with white blondes

Other urls found in this thread:

phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2013/05/07/charlemagnes-dna-and-our-universal-royalty/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How the fuck are we suppose to answer why? Go ask them.

theyre literally exactly the same as white Sup Forumsfags

So tell me

Seeing so many white men with asian women causes them legit mental trauma

You're asking the wrong website you fucking moron

Genghis was the most alpha male in history. 1% of the population are his sons and daughters

>r/asian_masculanity
The fuck is that?

>Go on r/Asiansgonewild
>All the girls have Asian boyfriends and there's countless pictures or videos of them getting fucked by their white boyfriends

Aren't most of the AMFW spammers from r/hapas? Is r/asian_masculanity also obsessed with white women?

wmaf is degenerate as fuck, gook women are disgusting

It's Sup Forums for Asians but they think whites are the Jews.

Literally from that site, they're often too pathetic to lay anything and worse "muh heritage" fags than people in my current cunny. Most of them can't speak "their" language too.
t. jap

Must be r/hapa then or whatever, idk which sub plebbit it is but its bringing all these cancerous spammers and they dont just makes different threads to race bait but infect existing ones

I think it's literally one guy and he is Chinese-American. He started spamming in 2011

really? I dont see any white guys with Asian girls on that reddit. Or do you think any dick posted there is automatically white when Asian guys have dicks that range from being light to being dark (see examples below)

This is the father of the above child

>chinese american
Its communist propaganda

They often mention "bwc".

this
You shouldn't date outside your ethnicity and region.

Asian men only care about blonde women because that's their biggest desire and most white American girls are blonde and despise Asian men, so Asian men have this trauma.

>most white American girls are blonde
Not really.
The real reason is that in all white majority countries white blondes are considered the most attractive group of women. It isn't that surprising then that they'd seek the women considered most attractive to prove their masculinity.

because girls are cute but they all hate us so this lets us stave off the pain

>Cryde Cash

Hmmm

Memes aside ERs rants probably give a good reason

Y'all should go read it, I think his dad was not in touch with what his son was going through when he was younger

I've read the manifesto and it's really creepy and delusional.

his dad strikes me as abit out of touch, I'm not sure how he didn't notice his son getting shafted in his teen years

/r/asian masculinity is exactly as cancerous as stormfaggotry and obsessing over niggers and jews

I never go to reddit so I don't know what they post but I would be pretty butthurt if foreigners would come to my country get many advantages on job offers and random stuff and would get so many pussy while I don't get anything. I mean if you are american/aussi or britt it's just retarded, you can show up in any asian country and automatically be a teacher for a comfortable income ( compared to the local average ) and girls will jump on you if you are not too retarded. NOW I have to say that the fact that asians are not popular is mostly their fault, they are incredibly unfair with their girls and many of them behave like total autist when they are in a relationship. Many asian girls in eastern asian countries like foreigner because they re so fucking tired to deal with all the crap coming with dating a local guy. So they kinda deserve it; I don't feel too sorry for them.

She looks Caucasian.

>Asian men only care about blonde women because that's their biggest desire and most white American girls are blonde and despise Asian men, so Asian men have this trauma.

……

> NOW I have to say that the fact that asians are not popular is mostly their fault, they are incredibly unfair with their girls and many of them behave like total autist when they are in a relationship. Many asian girls in eastern asian countries like foreigner because they re so fucking tired to deal with all the crap coming with dating a local guy. So they kinda deserve it;
What the fuck

iI makes me so mad that so many asian girls would rather have a non successful white bf over a successful asian bf. its just so fucking unfair to them and i hardly see them complaining about it. this shit also happends in Brazil and i know so many great asian dudes. Even if they dont care It really pisses me off

pakis are the same way. see that brown guy from that sitcom

white men make goods bulls not husbands

???

>he said, complaining about another website complaining on this website about how insecure they are

>more marketable
It also reflects reality better, because let's face it, white guys have far higher getting laid rate in Asia than Asian guys or Asian guys in the West. White men are completely dominating Asians sexually.

No different from /r/TRP + a little stormfront + Sup Forums

This.

Genghis was only able to do anything because his regime was militarily enforced. If you put that little Chink in with white men on even ground where he has to compete for women with his swag, the poor boy would be shitposting on a subreddit somewhere.

>r*ddit

As a matter of fact I think all these steppe invasions whether it be the Huns, Avars or Mongols were always due to the impotent sexual frustration of the Asian male. They couldn't get a white woman otherwise, so they sperged out and went all Elliot on civilized whitey.

>no other group in america is so insecure
wh*Tes are though, lad

Go back to redlit

>fucking r*ddit storming here

I just visited that place. What the fuck hahahahahhahahh. Is it a parody or are those guys serious?

phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2013/05/07/charlemagnes-dna-and-our-universal-royalty/