What's next for his career?

What's next for his career?

This image is sad. Shit, man, just look at it. Like, all I think about it when I see it is how this little fella is a victim of the system.

I mean, he's so ugly and wears those shitty """cool""" bootleg t-shirts because he believes he's cool for using them. And then he'll go to talk with some girls trying to impress them and probably will be laugh at or ignored and get shit talked behind his back.

Then he will probably hang with some bydlos or bullies thinking he's cool or something and be abused and laughed by them. Maybe some grown up on the gang will sexually abuse him turning him into his bitch and make him believe that is some initiatory test and he will believe this to be true and comply with it.

And all of this for what? Because the system imposed into his mind that he should do this to be ""cool"".

This kid is probably mentally and emotionally broke due to all the shit he does just to impress others... but he will realize it too late, as an adult, someday when he tries to kill himself, ends beating up his wife and kids or raping them, or gets stabbed at some bar fight with a drug dealer.

Mom's spaghetti

>>>/reddit/

Sminem evolved into hot boy

kek poor guy

Are there new pics of Sminem? These look kind of 00-ish.

This guy could unironically walk the stage for some edgy fashion brand. However I don't think that's Sminem based on the ears.

Sminem Boy Cool is in heaven now.

>These look kind of 00-ish.
Russia is stuck in the 00-ish

The photo quality reminds me of Canon Powershot. If they have good smartphone cameras to take videos of all kinds of crazy stunts, they also have them to take a photo of Sminem.

he could star in Russian (?) version of Gummo.

this is the average russian

Is this onna those trap why foos y'all jab bout

this scene is so disgusting

is this from a horror movie?

nope just an artsy one

This is the most Russian boy I have ever seen. The question is, is he wearing a fake Eminem shirt??

BOY

SMINEM

COOL

Looks like fucking gollum

Stereotypical Russian boy.