THE CHIMPOUT HAS BEGUN

THE CHIMPOUT HAS BEGUN

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Brown's_raid_on_Harpers_Ferry
valdostatoday.com/2016/07/vpd-officer-recovering-after-exchanging-gunfire-with-suspect/
hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_POLICE_SHOOTING_GEORGIA_THE_LATEST
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't this how civil wars start?

God bless you Amerilards! May the best race win!

No

This is how police states start

Do niggers not realize they are the whole reason the police are so well armed today? It's shit like this that just gives them more of a reason to better arm themselves

It's time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Brown's_raid_on_Harpers_Ferry

this

Blacks are 20% of the population. Technically that could result in some kind of civil war.

uh... I live in South georgia.

WE

14%. They can't win, but they might get their own country out of it.

What if the officer that showed up was black?

WUZ

WE'LL ANNEX ZIMBABWE AND SEND THEM ALL THERE

#Blacks go back

Mississippi?

It won't matter because being part of the system that niggers don't like automatically makes you white
see: zimzam

Snipers started the Syrian civil war and the Maidan uprising in Ukraine, so yes. Hope you are prepped user.

KANGS

>14%. They can't win, but they might get their own country out of it.

Give them Alabama and Mississippi, we'll relocate the whites that want to move. After all that is settled we'll declare war on The New South and take back Alabama and Mississippi.

Genocidal, megalomaniacal, selfish dictators?

Yeah. That'd make everyone happier really.

America loses its shittiest state, blacks get their own country where they don't have to live with whitey or his devil works.

it's more like 13%

Police departments should just start ignoring nigger neighborhoods. If they hate cops so much, let them fester in their own shit.

>calls us Amerilards
>post picture implying he's eating fatty popcorn

An hero plz u fat pile of dog shit

Captcha: select all foods

Devil works like good plumbing, electronics and safe communities.

IF THIS GETS BAD ENOUGH THE NATIONAL GUARD COMES IN AND THESE TERRORIST BLM NIGGERS WILL BE COWERING IN THE CORNER PISSING THEIR PANTS

both of those examples are artificial nations from the 20th century, though

They did get their own country it is called Liberia and its a shit hole

They already do this in some places.

Stay safe my American friends. I was pleased to have known you.

You do realize that if there ever is a civil war, the most likely outcome would be even more antiracist faggotry and multiculturalism mayhem.

There might be blood, there might be some anger released but at the end... the higher classes, the intellectual elites and the state will make whatever concessions they have to so peace can be restored... and wealth be produced again. We have the most to lose to instability, because despite all this racial and new left cuckoldery... we are the still the dominants.

Does anyone else agree with me? would like to hear what you think

How long before "minorities" say this about us in our own countries?

lel. fuck the police.

trips nonwithstanding, if the confederates couldn't do it do you think our melanin enriched cousins have a chance? all we need to do is have an insulin and malt liquor blockade, insurrection over in hours

Me too user. I'm fucking ready.

No source

sage

Someone needs to start compiling a list of chimpouts leading to the current Rise of the Planet of the Apes and any after.

A blog with a timeline, definitions/descriptions and links would be great.

For some reason I found this funny.

2edgy4me

AYO HOL UP. So you're saying that Americans are not artificial nation with very little history?

> not fire bombing it

South Georgia ambush was reportedly by an Asian male:

>valdostatoday.com/2016/07/vpd-officer-recovering-after-exchanging-gunfire-with-suspect/

America is fucked

Your sarcasmeter is broken, brah.

It frankly wouldn't even be a close fight. Blacks have no idea how hated they are in America - from all races.

Yeah, no ones taking your advice frog

I think you sound like a fucking Frenchm...

Mass immigration has turned America into an artificial nation.

Martial law coming lads.

Screenshot this.

>
>They already do this in some places.
And you know this how?
Heard it on CNN? (clinton network news) Or MSNBC with brian williamson? yeah, he got his job back.
(bodies floated by my hotel during Katrina)
(I was on patrol and got ambushed)
lying bastard.

Anyone have that DeRay tweet where they said they wanted to start race riots in the summer?

Lol this is stupid, humans please

Did the officer died?

John Brown

Someone needs to keep a running tally of the murders

>Syria,Ukraine
>Distinct cultures and people that have existed for centuries
>Artificial countries

Wot?

Sup Forums, would you be willing to freely give up a few states to the blacks if it meant you never had to deal with them again? they will have their own currency and economy and all that shit

Its here its finally here race war good luck to my American brothers 88

source

>20%
top kek no.

There is no civil war in Brazil even though the violence and class divisions are way worse there, so no. I expect police to start refusing to come to work though, which will mean a huge increase in crime.

>but they might get their own country out of it.

top kek, no.

Careful now.

I know a frog that could teach you a thing or two.

The Civil War was extraordinarily brutal. I don't think it could happen again. The winners would have to make compromises, not repeat the March to the Sea.

nope, we're survivors. we fought and won a very bloody war just to keep the place together a century and a half ago

>being mad ?

>automatic-style rifle
I wonder if you really need to have a brain to become journalist

literally nigger heaven

Once they become a failed state (I'd give 2 years at best) they're going to flood back in as "refugees" and the left will clamor to let them in.

Typical

It's only a matter of time before cops just start ignoring the niggers. Let those fucks fend for themselves.

U.S already tried that with liberia. Not even africans want them.

It will be an 'intifada' at least.

This exact thing happened in my city a couple months ago and the cop was an immigrant from South Korea with a wife and kid

the media has basically given a green light for niggers to do this shit

I don't, but it's just reasonable speculation. In cities where like 99% of the crime is due to poor black and hispanic neighbourhoods, do you really think cops police in those areas the same way as they do in the upper class rich areas?

If niggers really ramped it up power would be shut for fog of war and a repeat of the nigger handling of catrina would happen.

LET IT BURN
E
T

I
T

B
U
R
N

No because they'd just fuck it up, move into the now-diminished white area, and try to negotiate for land again.

Wow, the one area of the country you were in totally reflects the other areas! Fag

ITS HAPPENING

They can have it.

We pushed the blacks too far this time, guys.
It was all fun, joking around and making memes, but now we're really seriously fucked.
I just pray that they're gentle with us and at least keep us as eunuchs.

The times don't match this happened Thursday morning, before dallas

jesus

>you get to watch stupid whites and niggers kill each other

what a fucking time to be alive. It's the year of the Mestizos

>Automatic-style rifle

wew

>He shot mostly white women
Kek what a pussy

MFW ALEX JONES IS GOING APE SHIT

Listen I'm all for cops cracking heads of chimping nigs.

But when the National Guard gets involved, it worries me.
It makes me feel like the Guard would side with the feds if S really did HTF.

But I know the guard isn't representative of the real military and in this extreme shooting case I could see them wanting the guard and justifying it.

But still, really makes me think.

Enjoy it because 2017 is going to be the year of the wall.

I agree with you - restoring peace would mean making compromise which would probably question our historical status as dominant (see ).

We cannot win this war without resorting to jewish tricksery: nativist birth policies, abortion laws for african-americans etc. All sorts of things that would make their share of the population decrease and their influence over society disappear... without anyone noticing.

Fuck off defeatist faggot.

THEY SHOULD JUST FLY SOME APACHES LOW AND SLOW OVER PROBLEM NEIGHBORHOODS

BUZZ ANY 30% BLACK AREA AND LET EM KNOW WHAT COMES NEXT IF THEY WANT SUM

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

DINDUFADA

There should be more devolution. Some nignogs just don't want to be ruled by whites or policed by whites. I say that's fair. The government should accomodate that, just like they should accomodate whites who don't want to be around blacks.

Peace is easy. Just allow resegregation.

They are doing that for last 200 hundred years, why it even is a problem.
If you going to do a job, you better finish it. They tried many ghetto control procedures, but they never really reduced the drug trafficking and crime.