Is this the best CL match of recent history?

Is this the best CL match of recent history?

How does this rate vs Istanbul?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ki1NcbfJSg
youtube.com/watch?v=EdGhV2DgOZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nowhere near the level of Istanbul

if by best you meant worst, then yes

#laremontada
#despacito

>the story of cheaters cheating their way past yet another opponent
>best cl match of recent history

pick one

too much refball to really be enjoyable
same as newcastle's 4-4 with arse

it was hilarious
>mfw put it in background after psg's goal
>mfw when casually started watching again around minute 85, to see the match end
I didn't react to sergi roberto's goal, it was surreal

How is it good when UEFAlona was gifted like two goals?

No lol, it was rigged from start to finish

Arsenal fan detected

reminder that psg was making a documentary about the games and it was scrapped after the humiliation at camp nou LMAO

valenciafags were redeemed, they were right about memery being a faggot

You are gloating about a match you only won by cheating. Pathetic.

Bayern - Juve and Bayern - Atletico in Pep's last season were fucking great

it doesnt because it was disgraceful cheating and refball

It was clearly a fix

I'm not gloating, I'm laughing

while you are crying lmao

That was a meme match, as was Istanbul. Those weren't good games. The greatest CL match of recent times was Bayern-Juventus.

you're laughin alone while everybody in the audience is watching you with cringe face, when you rigged so much a match you don't show off like a complete moron.

lmao I can only imagine how you felt while watching the last 10 minutes of the game
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ki1NcbfJSg

not good obviously, doesn't change the fact it was a rigged match and if i was a barca supporter i would not feel proud about it.

all of that to lose in the next round without even scoring one fucking goal.
Sad!

>PissG fans crying it was rigged

Even if the ref made a few wrong decisions you'd have to be a brainlet to think that your pathetic oilmoney club blowing a 4-0 lead was 100% rigged.

I hope Madrid rapes this shitty club and they get humiliated once again

>it was a rigged match
you can't cry refball after conceeding 6, coming with a 4-0 advantage. Your team and manager shit themselves completely and got wrecked

if they had played like the first leg they would have easily won

>you can't cry refball after conceeding 6, coming with a 4-0 advantage
You can if there were blatant penalties not given to PSG, and constant diving from Barca

one less goal and psg went through, maybe it wasn't 100% rigged but some goals were obviously rigged and only brainless fracelona customers didn't saw them.

Istanbul was a final and the team coming back won the title. Barca went after this match to lose in a scoreless leg to Juventus, which then didn't even got the title themselves. Just for that, is not even near

spicball is such a joke sport

>>mfw
I don't see it.

of course i can lmao, half of the goals scored by barca were rigged, we all saw their true level next round.

Most blatant refball, even more than Chelsea-Barcelona.

That game wasnt really about Barca though, but about QSG's inability to cope with anything more challenging than Celtic/Angers-tier team

>QSG and Halal fans still upset over this match

that's wrong, psg managed to qualify in Chelsea with 10 men the season Chelsea finished first with almost 10 points lead. Find me another absolute chocking psg match, there's none.

Cant understand why these scatalans retards laugh at PSG when they got HUMILIATED against Juve.

>suarez goal
not rigged
>own goal
not rigged
>messi penaldo
not rigged, psg player tried to be smart and threw himself infront of nerman once he was beaten, get fucked cheater
>nerman free kick
not rigged
>nerman penaldo
blatant dive, yes, suarez does this stuff, he's a winner
>sergi roberto
not rigged
>half of the goals scored by barca were rigged
sorry la, can't agree on that statement

A lot of refball was needed in Istanbul as well. Don't know why more people don't criticise it's refereeing.

>suarez goal
Messi push Verrati in the back which led to the goal, rigged
>own goal
yes meme goal, lucky you
>messi penaldo
blatant Nerman dive
>nerman free kick
noice
>nerman penaldo
blatant rat king dive
>sergi roberto
noice

also Mascherano fouled Di Maria in penalty area and didn't even denied it after match...

against barcelona the year messi was injured and he was subbed in when barcelona where eliminated 1 goal under

all your team shit themselves (once more) and barcelona scored and kicked you out

t. Alfonso

They are too new to remember properly

Even if the result was 5-1 and PSG qualified it would still be considered a massive choke.

>qualify for next round
>choke

Bet you think Ben Saddik "won" as well

so they didn't chocked, they lost to a better team and psg didn't even won one of the 2 macthes, you know words have meanings and they didn't chocked anything, they just lost fair and square, not what happend last season tho.

imagine the blue balls from watching Barca come back from 4-0 just for Sergi Robert to miss that last shot

> Watching a vindictive team rolling over a completely paralyzed team
> Entertaining

This board is filed with FIFA kids

>Messi push Verrati in the back which led to the goal, rigged
ayy come on

you can argue both penaldos were dives, I think the first one wasn't because you simply can't dive headfirst into the path of an opponent to block him once he's beaten you, that's a foul outside the box, so a penalty inside. The defender lost his balance and jumped to nerman's foot WITHOUT touching the ball to block his path. You can't do that shit, it's always a foul

suarez dived blatantly, yes, and he also used his hand to stop a sure goal in a wc, and bit some faggots, that's his style, he doesn't give a shit if he can win sorry lmao

the rest is meaningless and went both ways, like a supposed handball inside psg box or whatever cards

I hope all the dumbposting comes from only one bored Spaniard; or y'all are literally worst posters than Lithuanians in Basketball threads.

>ayy come on
but it's true, when you jump and someone push you in the back you do jack shit and it resulted an assist for Suarez.

Nerman was clearly a dive as he could avoid Meunier easily but preferred showing is dive skills

Also forgot that Pique should have been sent off,
Mascheranno also handballed the box in the box
and Nerman should have received a red also when he blatantly attacked a psg player.

There were some psg dirty tackles, but in the end the one more rigged was psg, referee knew what he was doing when he wistled questionnable pens for barca.

I agree, France getting BTFO at home by Portugal in the EC final was much better.
This game proved once again that heart and dedication will always trump complacent arrogance. Truly one of the best games in recent history.
Talent doesn't matter if you

> Literally still looking for excuses

Disgusting.
Fact is, even with all the refball in the world, PSG would have won this shit if they weren't such chokers.
Motherfuckers were afraid and already paralyzed even before stepping on the pitch.

and why would you avoid all the blatant rigged ref calls ? i'm not even a psg customer/fan but i can't just denied what everybody saw.

Shhhhhh it's going to be alright.

You're still buttblasted about that semi, and I get it; but don't worry, we'll end your suffering next year.

>This game proved once again that heart and dedication will always trump complacent arrogance
damn that butthurt lmao, dare to show us german news paper before match ? THAT was arrogance lol

>still pretending the first goal was rigged
lmao you lose all credibility with this
>Nerman was clearly a dive as he could avoid Meunier easily but preferred showing is dive skills
you can't jump headfirst in front of a rival player to block his path without touching the ball, that's a foul like I already said, so a penalty inside the box
>Also forgot that Pique should have been sent off,
disagree, he probably would have been carded if it was his first card but second card usually takes more
>Mascheranno also handballed the box in the box
the arm touching the ground in a slide IS NEVER HANDBBALL, learn the rules
>and Nerman should have received a red also when he blatantly attacked a psg player.
this one is true, I had forgotten, classic nerman chimpout when losing a game

Only memers on Sup Forums saw that.

Look around you. What the world saw, is a team completely loosing it. Literally spaghetti'd. And a coach completely clueless.

PSG didn't even try to play. It was awful. Barca didnt even need the refball.

I lost my shit when sergi scored the 6th

Fucking hell my life is so shit that this year has been downhill since then.

>still pretending the first goal was rigged
so pushing someone in the back when he's jumping isn't a foul, it's just bant, even more when it lead to a goal...
>you can't jump headfirst in front of a rival player to block his path without touching the ball.
i only saw Meunier falling and Nerman running into it like a good actor.
>second card usually takes more
it's your point of view but for me it was a second yellow.
>arm touching the ground in a slide IS NEVER HANDBBALL
using your arms to expand your defensive areas is handball.

the world said the match was somehow rigged and there were even rumors that the referee was punished by uefa. Also nice reddit spacing.

> Also nice reddit spacing.

What?

>Real wins consecutive champions leagues
>Halal fans still upset
???????????????????????????????????

That's just another episode of Farca refballing their way to the next round

They are too new to remember properly

if you mean this and Korea - Italy 2002 as the best and most obvious examples of rigging in major competitions then yes it is

All PSG had to do was press aggressively like they did in the first leg. Instead they fell back in defense and let Barca come at them all game long, the absolute worst possible tactics against Barca for a team with a mostly huehue defense. Emery lost it for PSG, not the refs.

This refball monstrosity was crazy but it can't be placed over genuine comebacks

too much refball t b h

Reminder that only muslim shitskins and Halal faggots cry about this game. Lol refball doesn't make you concede 6 fucking goals, that's just incompetence. All of Barcelona's goals other than Ratking's dived pen were 100% legitimate goals. And what's even more hilarious about muh refball cries from Piss$hitG faggots is that the first pen from Meunier fouling Nerman wasn't even given initially by the ref until the linesman had to intervene kek.

worked for Chelsea in 2012.

nonsense post. sure psg shat the bed, most goals were literal meme goals. 2 penalties (one dive and one liverpool tier slipping fouling neymar), and another goal was a ridiculous own goal.

the problem was that the refereeing was so one sided it wasn't funny anymore.

Eh no.

It was clearly fucked by the ref.

The 2 legs of City - Monaco were better

2012 Chelsea did not have a mostly huehue defense.

it is said that T. Silva is to blame for it.

he is cancer

quite honestly one of the worst games in CL history. That level of refball was honestly disgusting

Honestly surprised by the amount of folks on here saying how rigged it was. I mean, obviously it was disgusting rigging but I thought you fucks would all be shitposting about psg choking and it not being recall.

Proud of you guys

Keep making excuses, Qatari shitskin. Piss$hitG spent the entire game parking the bus and making ridiculous fouls, it's honestly incredible that the ref didn't give a red card for your shitty mercenaries and yet you want to cry refball? lel

>it was disgusting rigging
No amount of rigging can make any team concede retarded goals like that, keep crying.

Literally the best match ive seen in the past 10 years ive been into football, and no i dont root for either messi or ronaldo im a pretty unbiased guy desu

>French and Spanish flags going at it
Sure why not
>American flag showing up
Faggots don't even know what the fuck they're talking about

if you liked that match you are probably a 12 year old Barcelona fan and don't know much about actual soccer.

>youtube.com/watch?v=EdGhV2DgOZk

one of the most cringe games to watch as a fan, painfully obvious the refs were throwing the game. UEFA wants the Barcelona fans to watch as many games as possible, thus they throw the game to get them to stay in as long as possible.

College football does the same thing, look at how Alabama got into the playoff finals this year, it is ridiculous, but it is truly all about money.

>A fucking leaf shows up
Just kys, chink.

From the ones I've actually watched, liverpoop 4 - chelsea 4. Can't watch games since they are in the middle of the fucking afternoon

Not even a PSG customer, but that suarez dive plus a penalty on di maria not awarded would've made a huge difference. Any one goal more for psg or less for barca would've made PSG go through to the next stage

It's a retarded newfag meme.

Emery didn't even set up too bad that night. As soon as Barca pushed Pique up front and went 3-3-4 PSG started counter-attacking and should have got the goal to take Barca's spirits. Then you have three goals in five minutes, which you can't legislate for.

>literally set up to draw in naive africans, indians and middle-easteners into the whole HURR ITS MAGIC narrative
>flood media in advance with articles, WILL THEY DO IT, CAN THEY DO IT, WILL WE SEE THE MOST MAGICAL NIGHT OF CL EVER, etc. etc.
>they gobble it up while UEFA/FIFA/bribecelona increase the market size
>10 years later the africans, indians and arabs they will still be shitposting on facebook about it with their football wisdom: "ay but say you can barcelona in CL 6-1 no? then silence cuz is better in attack than you club yes"

They way cancerlona got absolutely fucked by a team as weak as Juventus should tell you everything you need to know about this "comeback"

> Emery didn't even set up too bad that night.

> Watch your team getting torn apart, do nothing
> Concede a goal in the very first minutes, ruining your gameplan : don't change it
> See your team paralyzed, defending in their box, giving away the ball without trying : do nothing
> At half time, don't fucking yell at them or try to motivate them : do nothing and don't change anything
> T.Silva was literally living a "let me cry my eyes out" flashback from the 2016 WC, but keep him on the field instead of sending in motivated players like Kimpembe who literally shut down Messi in the first leg
> Do the same thing with Rabiot and Di Maria, who were absolutely awful all game long.

>Watch your team getting torn
didn't happen
>Concede a goal in the very first minutes, ruining your gameplan
fuck difference would that make? they were still 4-1 up at the point
>See your team paralyzed, defending in their box, giving away the ball without trying
defending, so they can counter later on
>At half time, don't fucking yell at them or try to motivate them
What do you know about that? 4-2 is still good anyway, he should just tell them to keep going
>Do the same thing with Rabiot and Di Maria, who were absolutely awful all game long
they came alive when Busquets was removed from the DM, as was probably anticipated by Emery. and by awful you probably mean didn't pass well, which wasn't what they were there to do

> It's another "I've watched 3 PSG games last season and I'm going to tell you what your coach really is because I can't handle being wrong on an Iranian knife sharpening forum"

Yeah I don't have time for this and all your arguments are retarded. But keep telling yourself that the first coach who ever blew off a 4-0 lead did a great job.

How about you blow me instead?