OH NO NO NO NO NO...EUHEUGAHH...(inhales)

OH NO NO NO NO NO...EUHEUGAHH...(inhales).....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3jMhoGUiIkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA

I TREID SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

>look guys i’m laughing at someone getting injured! am I cool yet?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK PHILLY, WORTHLESS SHITHOLE CITY

BUT YOU DON'T REALLY CARE FOR MUSIC, DO YA?

philthy detected

Hey Wentz.

I thought he was Dakota Tough tho?

Win some fucking championships and stop making this state look bad

F

>get your asswhooped by the seahawks
>next week tear your ACL

kek

*quotes jesus*

>Literal rapist

Giants fan mad that his team literally turned in to a pile of shit week 5
>11-2

Don’t mind me! Just winning my sixth Super Bowl!

dont worry eagles fans, leave tom to me

Winced

CRY EAGLES CRY

never run the ball as a QB

whooaaaaaanoooo no NO NO NO

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS H E A D

Today is the 11th
Yesterday Eagles won their 11th
Wentz wears #11

11-11-11

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

webm of the play?

>rest of the season
Sooo, like the remaining 4 weeks? Kek americucks

>clinched a playoff spot

>Seahawks play Texans
>Next week, Deshaun Watson tears ACL

>Seahawks play Eagles
>Next week, Carson Wentz tears ACL

he got high low hit, basically snapped in half, and the play didn’t even count

Feel sorry for Wentz but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Fuck Philly!

BLAKE NOOOOOOO

>only one Wells Poster so far

FUCKING HATE NEO SP

Eagles been talking shit all season only to end 1 and done in the playoffs. Best part is, they actually thought they would win the superbowl. Get fucked filthy. Best part is, coming back from a torn ACL is very hard to do and there's a very good chance this could end Wentz career. Also, tearing your ACL in your second year isn't a good sign, even if he comes back expect many more injuries to come :)

Get fucked filthadelphia, you should have known better than to get your hopes up.

janny doesn't like OWG

Not a giggles fan but drop dead plz. Talking shit about a person career being in jeopardy. I bet you laughed at Shaizers injury too. Fucking animals, all of you.

>implying every eagles poster wasn't bracing for a meltdown

I just wish it didn't happen like this.

thats not even a good burn...
its not anything...
saying he will miss the "rest of the season" is proper fuckface.
There is more than 1 game left thus leaving a "remainder"
ya know when the rest of the world tries to make fun of us i usually dont say anyhting cause theyre usually right but this is one of the stupidest tries ive ever seen

▼ Settings Home
Sup Forums - Sports
Return Catalog Bottom
Update Auto
Post a Reply

View Announcement
...Anonymous
12/11/17(Mon)12:25:43 No.80271318
250 KB
250 KB JPG
Filthydelphia will NEVER win a Super Bowl

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pic related, it's all the niggers in Philly on twitter this morning
...Anonymous
12/11/17(Mon)12:29:20 No.80271348
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>A MULTI-GENERATION, LONGITUDINAL STUDY CONDUCTED ON THE PUBLIC SCHOOL STUDENTS OF PHILADELPHIA FOUND THAT, AMONG A GENERAL DEFICIENCY IN MATH, MANY CHILDREN COULD NOT IDENTIFY THE PLANET SATURN WHEN SHOWN A MAP OF OUR SOLAR SYSTEM.
>EXPERTS BELIEVE THIS PHENOMENON IS PRIMARILY DUE TO THE INHABITANTS OF PHILADELPHIA NEVER HAVING SEEN A RING BEFORE IN THEIR LIVES AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FILTHADELPHIA
>FILTHADELPHIA
FILTHADELPHIA
>FILTHADELPHIA
FILTHADELPHIA
>FILTHADELPHIA
FILTHADELPHIA
>FILTHADELPHIA

I hope Wentz never plays again. I'm glad that every elderly Eagles fan hoping that this was the year they could finally see their favorite team win it all will die with their hopes crushed. Fuck Philadelphia, the worst sports city in America, they deserve worse. I hope Wentz tears his ACL again next year and he never takes a snap in the NFL again.

Why the fuck is this a meme? It's not even funny. It's just mean spirited.

you are autistic
go away

>Worst sports city in america
>not Cleveland

holy shit this is true

I don't care what you call me. I'm just glad that every Eagles fan hoping that this would finally be the year their team won their first superbowl had their hopes crushed last night. I'm even happier than a torn ACL crushes their hopes for the future too, because no one can ever fully recover from an injury like that.

This is what happens when you throw acid on Santa

You get a stocking full of Foles

Foles is elite

philly can't catch a break

Fuck off, Battery Chucker.

oh jeez, VERY unfortunate situation there Philly, send my regards.....

KARMA! IT'S CALLED KARMA!

youtube.com/watch?v=3jMhoGUiIkk

>acl
>ending career
It's 2017 u filthy ape

RIP in pieces

t. butthurt eagles fan

literally the only team in the NFL that can't use this argument

Eagles fans in more delusion on the severity of an ACL tear than they were when they actually thought they would the superbowl this year.

What does it feel like to be an Eagles fan? They experience nothing but failure and delude themselves into think they're successful. God, it must suck.

We have a future hofer as our qb in his second year and 20 of our 22 starters signed for next year. Every season for the next decade we will go in to it knowing we are contenders. The ACL tear sucks but it feels great knowing football will be fun to watch for the next decade. What non factor team do you root for?

Even Cleveland had won a ring recently.

Agreed.

I'm sick of all these fans of other teams acting all concerned and pretending like they care.

Hey Eagles fans,

Guess who else tore their ACL in their second season and was never the same again?

Your QB tore his ACL and will never fully recover. And tearing an ACL in your second year isn't a good sign, expect many more injuries to come for Wentz. You can not be a contender without a healthy QB playing at 100% in this league. Have fun with your delusions, you're in for a rude awakening next season. Everytime Wentz gets touched you're going to wince and pray he doesn't get injured again LOL

see
Yup, Wentz will not be able to recover from this. These eagles fan are deluded. Or maybe they aren't deluded, maybe they are just so unintelligent they don't understand the severity of a torn ACL in only the second year of a QBs career.

Michael Irvin and Santa Claus send their regards.

LMAOing at salty eagles haters who just plug their fingers in their ears and say "nu uh who cares he's mobile!" when someone tells them tom brady tore his ACL
Did you also know John Elway tore his ACL in his late teens?

>actually believing the iggles are getting out of this one lucky
Its a disease

>Cowshits won't even come close to the playoffs
>already activating full on damage control

> Actually believing you would win the owl
Top kek faggot

Proof?

philthy literally never recovered

The Curse of Billy Penn strikes again.
Fix your fucking buildings, Philly.

Um no sweetie how many damage control threads are about Nick foles from you cucks

i love you can I send you some money

>h-he's gonna be ok guys, h-he's totally not RG3. H-he's white so its ok he's jesus

have fun getting your hopes crushed because your jew GM put all his chips into this year. You have no cap space, no mid round picks, and one of the oldest teams in the league

>comparing meme read-option qb that was run into the ground to a pocket passer

You understand that and ACL tear is not that serious anymore, especially for a non skill position, right? Or are you just pretending to be retarded? The entire core is signed for the next 2-3 years, Roseman is an incredible GM and Wentz is a future HoFer. I understand it upsets you that Wentz and the Eagles will likely win a SB in the next 5 years but try not to be so emotional.

dude , he tore his acl even before he got to the nfl

>getting smoked by the dolphins

Why hasn't there been a proper Orson Thread about this?

>QB is a non-skill position
What did the retarded eagles fan mean by this?

>Not serious anymore
Name a single medical advancement made in the past decade that has gone to improving rehab of ACL tears

>not getting Smoked by Smokin Jay
Please bag yourself user

>Wentz is a future HoFer
this is what eagles fans ACTUALLY believe

he is right about Dak though. Read option babby who falls under pressure with no zeke
>inb4 muh redskins and giants win
theyre both shit teams

Fucking Brady tore his ACL when he was 30 and still went on to win 2 more superbowls in his late 30s. Wentz is 24, so I can't understand why people saying it's potentially career ending.

>tearing your ACL at 33 when you've had 10 years of experience of winning is the same as tearing your ACL at 24 after being in the league for a season and a half

Dumb reasoning. Dumb logic. Dumb Leaf.

It's not dumb at all. Missing that many reps when you're that young would terrible for the confidence of any starting QB.

Life is just like Belgium; sometimes, you just have to march through it.

Who is more confident than a QB who thinks a divine creator has torn his ACL as a means of teaching him some kind of Moral? I'm not christian myself but I can definitely see how his religion helps. The guy said and I quote "I promise I will come back stronger than ever." How is that not confident?

stay mad

I suppose you have a point but a counterexample: Tebow.

>thread laughing at philly
>only one orson welles

jesus christ Sup Forums has slipped

It's like the saying goes: when god closes a door he opens a window to hitting .235 in single A baseball

>people here are this dumb

>philly can't catch a break

they're not worthy of a break

>muh wentz = brady

retarded

>le vine roast meme

Go back to 2013

Lol that isn't even what I meant, I was simply comparing the situation Wentz is in to a Brady's. I don't think any quarterback in the league can even come near Brady. But it's OK, just keep blindly hating a team in a league you probably know nothing about and watch them be on top of the NFC even without the franchice QB.

reps? you mean 3 games?