The sissification of young white males. y/n?

In 5 years this will be your average 13 year old white male in western countries.

how does it make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/pederasty
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>male

Turned on, I wanna fuck his boypussy

i fucking hate that swoop hair

Well what do you expect him to look like, a fucking tank? Puberty will probably straighten him out in a few years.

>tfw sissy white bf.

I want to put my brown refugee cock in dis lil nigga

Sweden YES!

Pretty aroused, tbqh.

Thank God my dad raised me as a man. Even though it was a suburb, I never was allowed to be a faggot

Gotta say that he's got a cute face. If he was a she with tits and poosy, I'd smash it.

When that cute young male grows into his grown man face, he's going to be extremely attractive to the females and he's going to fighting off the pussy with a hammer. I'm jealous, tbqh.

that last post lmfao

Did the jews make me addicted to girlcock?

Das my hair nigga.

I have a huge fucking five head I have to wear a fringe to cover it

20 year old girl?

Why are white men so gay?

he wouldnt last in ancient greece and rome

EUROPEAN NEOTENY

(and endocrine disruptors)

POST MORE NATHAN

aoow

AOOW

gay meme
poor boy

I looked like that when I was 12.
Now I'm an ugly NEET

>tfw dad cut all my hair off when he saw the video of older boys combing me

hello my white friend

That's normal grooming between guys in religious schools, boy choir etc. I thought this is a Christian board.

JUST

oh, what was the name of this elf manga? I remember it was cute and lewd

dictionary.com/browse/pederasty

what do you want?

you got dubs in your id check em

>vast corruption and treason occurring in america
>whites not doing anything about it
Ya i'm pretty sure they already won long ago.

How did his dad find out?

It is gay. But not a meme. It is genuine want from these post.

he was lurking Sup Forums and /r9k/

that eyebrow tho

Older brother combing younger brothers hair.

Little boy needs to grit up. He looks like a slack jawed pussy.

If he were my son, I'd give him a buzz cut like a Marine and not some hairy cunt.

why are you this much of a dumbass

I'm straight, but I simultaneously want to beat him up and rub oil all over his chest.

*smacks you with ping pong paddle*

It has already happened to me and I am trying to resist.

to make Argentina great again

he's like 12 calm the fuck down

he a qt

*slaps you with big black dick on your mouth*

Bad boy

BLACKED when?

Is there any more Nathan material?

This thread has given me a respectable chubby

Then you're not normal. That's pedophilic. If it's not, it's gay.

This. BLM should kidnap him and livestream a 24 hour gangbang to show whites their place.

This fuckin kid looks like a younger me. Wtf.

You look like a faggot.

im glad im high test and will make 5 white children

I am greek and i approve of this

Good. Looks 100 times better already.

>Finland
>White

REPORT AND SAGE ALL SHILL THREADS LIKE THIS

Cool.

Wow how can we compete???

This makes my brown refugee cock limp.

By raising your wife's son

gay men are superior

how can straight men compete?

delete this

A run down of this

There was a 40sec webm that appeared in the /brit/ threads on Sup Forums (the webm link actually first appeared on a gaming board but its not important because it started gaining traction in /brit/) posted by a classmate of the 17yo cameraman in the school. People were immediately attracted and there were discussions on whether it was a girl and how cute it was when he let out a "aoow" when the comb caught in his hair during the first brush stroke. So the webm was posted occasionally in /brit/ then it moved onto r9k, and thats where shit really hit the fan, daily threads were made in his honor, originally dubbed sissy brit boi became sissy chan or comb sissy prince, comb prince etc, comb prince lore was created, obsession really took off, everyone wanted more nathan material, so the search for the original video it was cut from started, search for the school was on too, the original 14min video was eventually posted but i knew instantly it was the classmate who cut the webm in the first place that posted the original because there was no way we could have traced the original vid from the info from the webm. Anyways with the video found, so was the 17yo cameraman and the video turned out to be a vlog of a small school band of autists and weirdos, was hella cute, the cameraman was lured onto Sup Forums and we eventually found out that he has been banned from talking to the comb prince once before because of his age and weird antics around younger boys in school. It was then known that the father of the comb prince cut off all his hair once seeing the original video of him being combed. Then under pressure from us, the cameraman also loving his new found internet fame tried to entice the comb prince to make new videos for us showing him posts like which was a huge mistake because the combboy got scared and because of the use of the word sissy thought we were bullying him, snitched on the cameraman to the teachers and parents and Sup Forums fucked it up

aoow

>>>>>>>>>white """""""people"""""""

Moron, he looks like a girl tbqh. It isn't gay

I don't get it: why do you faggots like little boys? He looks like the type of bitch faggot to say he fucked your mom on Xbox. He looks like a newfag shitposter. WHY DO YOU WORSHIP HIM THIS WIMP

>it's another "Sup Forums gets angry at the fact they will never ever find love" episode

>Sure the bull is filling your wife's womb with superior black seed every night but at the end of the day it's YOUR house she's living in and YOUR food she's eating, so who really wins
>End up raising your wife's son better than the bull ever could
>Feel the smug satisfaction as your wife's son comes to YOU and not his biological father whenever he needs money
Whites fucking win.

n-no homo

Reported NSFW

I looked like this when i was 13. Everyone does. You cant become a Chad before puberty you retard

Why does Sup Forums keeps ruining honest white men?

Gross

lol links plz

There is literally nothing wrong with guys being a little feminine looking in their look and mannerisms.

It does NOT imply they're beta in attitude.

>red board

NO! why??? BAD

you can see how the lustre and playfulness is gone from his eyes already

>implying his biological father cares.
>implying he won't be more trouble than joy.

You are deluded.

If he wore nice blue dress I would let him suck my cock

this is how numales are created, through uptight dads who think they know it all 2bh

Sverige ja!

It's a very American insecurity with masculinity that drives all of this. Everyone is always trying their hardest to distance themselves from homosexuality, as if it the perception of being beta actually effects who you are.

Are we still pretending he doesn't take it up the ass?

Kek
Did you have muscles of an adult at 13?

Those eyes are beautiful, imagine him looking up at you with those gorgeous eyes, staring deep into you as he sucks on your massive throbbing cock.

Only on Sup Forums. You gotta love this place, the raw humanity that is displayed here can't be matched.

Numales get created by feminist, domineering moms.

If your dad is an asshole, you'll likely be straight.

WHat worries me more is people who make an association with being feminine and being homosexual. I've seen plenty of feminine guys who are quite straight.

he is my waifu

Answer this fir me, bevause You guys have reached a new low: worshipping a wimpy little boy for your jared the subway guy fantasies

Is that even a boy? It looks like a very ugly girl? Macy Williams kind of ugly girl.

>mexico
>white

The boy is british and from l o n d o n you'd think the dad would be more accepting of his sissy son but no

Is there an actual video of this? Or a webm with sound?