/FFG/ - FANTASY FOOTBALL GENERAL: THE RETURN OF GODGERS EDITION

HE HAS RETURNED TO GET YOU THE CHAMPIONSHIP

Game tonight Patriots @ Dolphins

Hopefully you won already but if not, have a nice time sweating it out today/tonight. Final day of the first playoff week.

Never too early to begin asking all of your retarded questions here about week 2 playoffs and choose 'em questions.

Bell

Most consistent non-QB in fantasy. Based bell.

upset our league's #1 seed in a nail-biter game (he had Shady and Gurley), and ended up beating out the other 7-7 guy in our league in Points For, which put me in 4th place and clinched me the last playoff spot.

holy fuck lads, even after losing Dalvin and OBJ, I actually fucking managed it. will probably face this guy again next week, but I'm just happy to be at the big dance.

Who /Wentz/ here?

I just won quarterfinals against the guy who traded me Wentz during regular season. I guess he got the last laugh though. Who do I stream now?

Foles? Flacco? Dalton? Jimmy G? Eli? Mariota?

last day of regular season

I have a decent lead, but my opponent has Landry and Gostkowski left to play.
should be making playoffs either way though

>had bye in one league
>played against guy with Bell, Michael Thomas and Jamaal Williams in other league and am down almost 50 points but it's a two week match, but, still
I'm going all in on the bye week playoffs it looks like. Unless I pull a miracle next week

all be fine unless cooks catches fire tonight.

Good job lad. We have 6 playoff teams and I didn't
clench a bye week, so i gotta win 3 instead of 2.

Obliterated my opponent this week but I'm going to the a tougher matchup next week.

Jimmy G has made progress in first two games and this week he has solid matchup against the titans.

How the fuck did he get the last laugh if you ended up beating him while Wentz got ~27 points. Clearly Wentz was important in that match up. Your statement makes no sense.

Same here, I went with Flacco since he plays the Browns next week.

Can I start trusting in Kareem Hunt again?
I've been rolling with the two Vikings backs as my running backs for about a month and haven't lost in that span (had a bye this week so them doing badly against the panthers didn't matter). They've been extremely consistent outside of yesterday for ~10 points a piece whereas all of my other running backs have been inconsistent as hell (Hunt, Demarco, CJA). But now I'm considering starting Hunt and Kenyan Drake from here on out. Good idea or no?

I need 15 points between Kenyan Drake and Jarvis Landry. Wish me luck bros

as long as damien williams is out, drake is at least an RB2, stick with him the rest of the way. for the rest i'd probably base it off matchup

im personally going Case Keenum cause he's available in my league. After that it would be Jimmy G

Hunt has easy matchups the rest of the way (we don't use week 17 in my league) whereas the vikes backs have one middle of the road matchup (bengals) and one easy matchup (packers). Hunt is clearly more talented than the other two but I'm just not confident Andy Reid is actually committed to giving him 20 carries a game again. It happened yesterday but that was the first time in almost two months.

I got Brady, he has Landry. I'm down 7 going into tonight.

>Do I pull it off?

in a non ppr? yes

Because I lost my star qb who has been a huge part of my offense? Sure I’m further than him but I’m playing the 1 seed next who’s team is a total powerhouse.

>opponent trades me Wentz
>Wentz helps my team crush his team
>he's eliminated
>I go to next round
>....
>he somehow gets last laugh

user, please....

>the feeling when you're #1 seed but your opponents have more points against and you're going to be exposed.

anyone else in this position?

F R A U D
R
A
U
D

>I am now without Wentz
>I now have to stream some 3rd rate asshole against the best team in the league

Still a shitty situation either way

This guy is offering me Chris Hogan for Devonta Freeman... trying to not get fleeced but I definitely need a WR and am pretty flush with RBs, thoughts?

user from previous thread said I had a 10% chance. What do you guys think, who wins this?

0.2 ppr, 0.1 point per carry

So I’m the guy on the left. Do I have a realistic shot of surving this? Got fucked this week by Kamara getting concussed 2 seconds into the game and my opponent starting Big Ben who went ham.

Standard scoring, by the way.

Nah you're fucked

I'd say it's a coinflip honestly right around 50/50. Cooks - could - go off but could easily bust as well. Good luck

>tfw anyone 1 thru 8 in my league can win
>I'm 4th seed with Rodgers and zeke coming back with jags D scoring a shit ton of points
>7th seed with Big Ben and Brown might run the table
He has the 2nd most PF but he only really wins on the weeks they go off. Man every game is tight.

>tfw the guy I'd need to play in the semi next week has Wilson, Gurley, Brown, Bell and Hunt

2 man league?

You're totally fucked dude. You're already down 23 points and Burkhead will probably have more points than cooks.

I hope you don't need a W to get into the playoffs.

This is the playoffs bro :(. Quite salty that I didn’t get the first round bye as I had more points for than anybody else, but I also had the most points against me (by more than 300 than the guys behind me). Shit sucks, but it was a blast while it lasted.

Me on the left, do I have a chance? I have a feeling Cooks and Lewis aren't going to do much.

>tfw if I started Broncos D I would have won already

Youre gonna be fine my dude. I hope Lewis dominates all the RB carries and receptions too

I think you have a decent chance, Cooks is still the main guy for the Patriots and Lewis (along with Burkhead) I'd say gets a good amount of attention there.
Ehhhh it's a pretty big longshot man, I don't think so
Your scoring is a bit confusing, but based on how well Giovani Bernard did in your league I think you'll probably do well, I'd say you've got like 65-70% chance
Non ppr, probably

What do you guys think of Dede Westbrook? I'm in pretty dire straits regarding WRs and I could really use a good pickup. It seems like his usage is only trending upwards and Bortles seems to like him.

I liked Dede going into this week against a depleted Seahawks secondary. Now that we've seen what he can do i like him as a mid to low WR2 moving forward. He's not the 1st look in that offense, think of how Hurns was to Robinson in 2014.

>Jared Goff @ SEA
or
>Jameis Winston vs ATL (MNF)

Who do i choose boyos

Fuck Chris Boswell he is fucking me out of 800 dollars. Realistically what are the chances Miami puts up at least 30 points, doesn't turn the ball over and Rex Buckhead doesn't do shit?

>Miami scoring 30 points and not turning over the ball

No chance of that my friend. I’m hoping for my own reasons that Rex is a bust tonight, but I doubt he will be.

I, too hope he busts. However Kek works in mysterious ways

Wow, almost identical situation for me, except I'm going against Cooks and Lewis, and I have Pats Defense tonight. I'm up 109-90 and clenched supertight.

Burkhead or Hogan tonight in standard? I need 8.2 to get into the playoffs!!

Who else /sweating/ here? Me on the left.

>breaths in

Sweaty af, I need Drake and Burkhead to get less than a combined 20.5, so far they've combined for 5.5. Praise be to Kek

Drake is going to get a lot

Burkhead just fucked me big time. 4.4 more points by him and/or Drake and I'll be eliminated.

Need a miracle now, like a Drake fumble for instance, or a Burkhead fumble and get benched.

told this a6 retard theyd throw to drake all night

I need a Wentz replacement. Foles or Garoppolo?

Yep, and I'm eliminated too. What should I tell my family about not getting anything for Christmas now?

>playing in only one league
this game we play is much too random to be putting legit money into a SINGLE league and expecting anything out of it

I'm in 3, this was the big money ($500) league though. I'm a shoo-in in the other money league ($100 pot). 3rd league is friendly no money.

Nope bitch

Welp my opponent has 3 players (Lewis,Landry & Patriots D) right now and he's behind by 1 point so I lost
pretty much came to down Kamara getting me 2 points and me stupidly trusting the Steelers D instead of the Rams D (even tho it probably wouldn't have been enough)
well it was good run, time to kill myself since I'm 120k in debt
good bye friends

I'm fucked. Up by only 4.7 with Stills and he has Drake.

Sure wish I didn't lose half my receivers to injury.

We /fuckedByDrakeGeneral/ now?

>tfw PPR league
>started riddick, bernard, hunt, michael thomas, jimmy g, harrison butker and jaguars defense (but also larry fitz and cameron brate)

if i lose this week (dont check scores until monday night) i dont deserve to play

>two week finals matchup against ben, bell, gurley, allen, thielen

If you guys have never done it before, and you're serious about fantasy football, I seriously recommend trying to play in a 14 team league.

It completely changes everything you do. The jump from 12 to 14 teams is huge. You start speculatively adding 3rd string WRs and backup RBs. It's hilarious seeing your last few bench spots have players with 5% ownership levels. It takes another level of skill and dedication to find it, hell, even weekly top waiver wire add columns? You'll be lucky to find two guys available in your league. My league was an auction league and even has free agent acquisition budget instead of waivers which is another step up in skill.

Even if you have to use Reddit to find leagues, just do it.

t-thanks pats

>benched jags D for pats D
Fucking kill me.

>benching the top DST

you deserve to lose

>last week of the season
>win will put me at second seed, facing the strongest player in the league (in points for)
>loss will put me at fourth seed, facing the second weakest player in the playoffs (myself being the weakest)
down by 7 and my opponent has the pats d. i wanted the win, but the loss may actually work out better for me.

>just needed Tom Brady to stay under 17 points
>mffw

7 more points between Lewis and Drake I'm gonna fucking make it

How bad is Bell going to fuck the pats D next week if drake is doing this? I'm fucked next week huh?

30 point floor

FFFFFFFUCK FUCK FUCK I HATE FANTASY FOOTBALL REEEEEEEEEEE

annnnnnd there goes the season

life is suffering

>tfw just scored 144 points in a 14 team playoff game

feels great guys. my team as a whole is pretty shitty but they went OFF this weekend

Based Drake.

Had 4 losses the whole season, all 4 to the top 2 seeds, hopefully I can finally pull out a W against the 2 seed.

I’m in the same situation. Leaning Jimmy G

>tfw you just barely win against someone you beat twice in the regular season
>tfw opponent next week lost Carson Wentz but has DeAndre Hopkins, Shady McCoy, Todd Gurley and Alex Collins

Kamara going down cost me the playoff I'm done with fantasy forever

Should I bench Evans in the playoffs? He is fucking up big time.
Also, should I pick up Rod smith or stick with Morris?

>tfw you safely advance to the next round

Morris is still getting the carries, Smith benefited from a giants d that absolutely gave up and blew coverage on 2 plays

There is always next year. I had the lead by .1 points then on the last Miami play of the game Kenyan Drake ran for a 2 yard loss. Gotta learn to laugh about it.

>tfw i have hopkins but he's against the jags D

>Cucked a guy into trading me Bell for Rodgers
>Rodgers hurt
>Guy drops him
>Pick up Rodgers 2 weeks ago
>Rodgers, Bell, Gurley, Hopkins, Drake, Williams

It's on, friends.

>tfw my rival scored 213 points on me to break by almost 45 points the previous record on a playoff game
Just fuck my shit up

Anyways.
David Johnson, Kenyan Drake and Alshon Jeffrey
Which two I should put as keepers?

Drake and glass knee

Why the fuck would you do that you retard?

Thanks be to Sup Forums! Another year in the playoffs.
10 team Standard: any moves I should make for round one?

So I should be putting in a claim for Rodgers and starting him even though I'm in a 1-week-only playoff game this week... right?

Alright, finally playoff time. My commish did some weird stuff and it's 2 one-week matchups. I'm the #1 seed, and need to pick 1 WR (PPR) to compliment Michael Thomas:

M. Evans (vs Atl)
C. Kupp (@ Sea)
J. Gordon (vs Bal)
D. Thomas (@ Ind)

Leaning Gordon

I'm holding on for dear life boys. It all comes down to this sadly, choose my flex:
Chris Hogan @ Pit
Matt Forte @ NO

Also need help at TE. I only have:
Greg Olsen
ASJ

Would I be better off starting Tyler Kroft or Jesse James from waivers?

Down by 30 going into Sunday night. I had AB and Chris Boswell, he had the Ravens defense and Kenny Stills and free points for being the #2 seed in my division.

Still can't believe I won

Fucking Yahoo project me my fucking Gronk points he's not fucking suspended anymore REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Dude in my league who had Zeke dropped him after he got suspended
>I picked him up

Just need to get through the first round now lads

Yes

I'd go Gordon too

Alright I have Lynch, Miller and Drake at RB. Who am I no starting this week?

Miller, no question.

You find lynch is that much better?

Should I ride out Smeth another week against the Chorgers or should I risk streaming Jimmy G? No other good options on waivers really.

>Smith against the chargers

Start Grappolo, he has a good matchup vs titans.