Are seasons 1-3 the pinnacle of children's television?

Are seasons 1-3 the pinnacle of children's television?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_wdI5EsdDIo
youtube.com/watch?v=RxmzKyo4j6E
youtu.be/HDo3-vR6u1U
sites.google.com/site/tria1andfai1ur3/over-analysis/oa-tv-shows/spongebob-decline-in-quality
graphtv.kevinformatics.com/tt0206512
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Heal yeah nigge

Who else '93 here?

Ye. Absolute peak fun right there.

I genuinely think early Spongebob is up there with the best of TV comedy, and I'm definitely sure it's not just nostalgia talking.

Who else big cock here? Im 10 and HUNG
Dick Dick Dick Dick Dick Dick Dick Dick accordian!

Yes

>Spongebob is the pinnacle of western cartoons
Close, but ftfw

That was my favorite SpongeBob episode

Spongebob is the greatest cartoon of all time and anyone who disagrees is allowed to have their own opinion but I sincerely disagree.
youtube.com/watch?v=_wdI5EsdDIo

It's not Dexter or pre-strike Tom & Jerry, so no.

It's still good though.

early spongebob was elite tier but I still gotta go with Hey Arnold

>people younger than me exist

>tfw when i was forbidden to watch hey Arnold

Recent episodes have been getting good again which is nice to see

Weird how the series got really bad after the first movie and is getting good again after the second movie

youtube.com/watch?v=RxmzKyo4j6E

What? Did you live with the Amish? What could possibly stop your parents from letting you watch it? Shit my parents wouldn't let me watch catdog but I don't regret that since it was shit anyway

I was told it caused headaches, which conditioned me away from watching it even if my parents weren't around

Absolutely. Pre movie is the best cartoons ever

The ending theme is killing me. When I listen to it, I feel like I'm in another dimension. I can still remember the marathons that existed that showed SpongeBob almost all day. 9-12 hours. It was fucking great.

What is the alleged difference between pre and post movie?

agreed. I honestly think it's better than Simpsons.

Quality. Season 4 had some season 3 tier episodes and there are also some good-tier episodes in the following seasons but most episodes are just okay and there are also some really really bad ones. Also animation quality is pretty shit. Instead of using cel art like in season 1 or the same animation techniques that were used in season 2, 3 and 4 they start to use cheaper stuff. Of course also most of the writers were changed.

You managed to write so much without saying anything.

I ask again, what is the difference between pre and post movie Spongebob? How is the quality different?

I'll give you animation, though. It's definitely more robotic now.

Not him but I fully understood his post. The difference is in the writing and animation production value. Most TV shows that run for a long time suffer from the very same problems.

How is that so difficult to grasp?

You didn't say anything either. How is the quality different? That term is vague as fuck.

Jokes? Are the stories worse? How?

Perfectly neutral question.

>not Ed, Edd, and Eddy
>not Bill and Mandy's Grim Adventures
>not Tom & Jerry
Fuck off

>tfw you can never hear this in whole because Nickelodeon would play a commercial and you'd only hear the last 2 seconds of it

beebeep

loony toons >>>>> recess >>> dexter's laboratory >>>>> hey arnold = rug rats > ed edd n eddy > kid's next door >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> spongebob squarepants

Here's an answer equally as autistic as you:
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Name a better episode
Protip: you can't

youtu.be/HDo3-vR6u1U

Forgot pic

>ask neutral as fuck question
>get vague, pussyfooting answers with no content

Good fucking argument there, kid.

Season 1 is the best, though. It's near perfect television.

sites.google.com/site/tria1andfai1ur3/over-analysis/oa-tv-shows/spongebob-decline-in-quality

Early Spongebob was cartoon kino and was pretty much the best IP any broadcast company could have owned at the time.

Here's my objective ranking:

1. Looney Tunes
2. Spongebob
3. Tom & Jerry
4. Scooby Doo
5. Courage
6. Billy & Mandy
7. Powerpuff Girls
8. Dexter's Lab

There's also Avatar, Futurama and Simpsons, but they're different animals and don't belong here.

It's hard to explain in general because not every bad/mediocre/good episode is the same. I would recommend you to watch them yourself (first season 1-3, then 4-9). It's just much more harsh and the jokes aren't as intelligent anymore as they were in season 1-3. That's not the case in all episodes, that's why I wrote in general, but in most.

>complains the show has become too childish
>complains about more body horror in same breath

You are fucking stupid

Not bad user top 3 are on point

>implying body horror = maturity

Retard.

It sure as shit isn't childish if it's crude. Good cognitive dissonance right there.

This moment never fails to make me laugh

A problem with the new SpongeBob is something called 'Flanderization', named after Ned Flanders, who went from being a man who was religious to a caricature of everything wrong with Catholics.

Old SpongeBob, for example, enjoys his job at the Krusty Krab, is a little immature, and loves his friends unconditionally. New SpongeBob is nothing without the Krusty Krab, is immature to the point where it comes across as annoying instead of endearing, and practically stalks friends like Squidward and Mr. Krabs.

A similar occurrence happened with every other main character on the show, which leads to a drop in quality over time, as viewers no longer enjoy watching these characters.

>not samurai jack

shiggy

Isnt hillenburg back?

Everyones been flanderized
The quality of jokes are objectively bad (significantly less witty stuff,no hidden adult humor,etc)
Animation is way worse

The list goes on,but you are clearly rusing us

Yes
>graphtv.kevinformatics.com/tt0206512

Tom & Jerry is shit, an only the porky pig, duffy and bugs looneys are kino

You sound like you have a YouTube channel where you critique cartoons

Are you me? My sister and I weren't allowed to watch CatDog because they were all awful to each other. SpongeBob was under suspicion for a while too.