Which city has better living standards: Santiago or Buenos Aires...

Which city has better living standards: Santiago or Buenos Aires? Especially in terms of crime and general infrastructure I don't care that much about entertainment.

buenos aires

Two shit cities but Santiago is better

Don't really know about the living standards, but I would prefer Santiago de Chile. Those pesky eartquakes are quite annoying tho

Santiago is superior in every aspect. Better HDI, much superior economy, better transportation, more jobs, better people, more modern, better architecture, better climate, better natural landscapes around it, safer, better education, better universities, better hospital and clinics, whiter, more relevant worldwide, better food, more beautiful women, no slums etc etc etc

Most of this is true, but you went full-meme in the 2nd line

Mendoza

I've been to both cities and in fact I was born and raised in BS AS.
All I said is true and Santiago is superior in every way and I'm saying this from personal experience.

This comment is fun because there's no second line on

I know I'm a retard
>what is resolution

all I want is an argie gf (female)

Santiago but Buenos Aires is much more interesting culture/society-wise.

No, no I was just memeing, I implied that you implied there was absolutely nothing wrong with this statement since the only non true line is the one that doesn't exist.
Which is correct btw.

Santiago es mucho más movido culturalmente.
No sé qué quisiste decir con lo social pero la sociedad argentina es una mierda así que queda invalidada tu opinión.

buen bocho.

>better universities, better hospital and clinics, whiter, more relevant worldwide, better food, more beautiful women, no slums
:/

You are an idiot.

Santiago doesn't have the coca cola fag and his 10k$ bottle in the flea market.

Well, maybe Buenos Aires is a little more known worldwide than Santiago, but a bunch of those things are subjective.
Overall I think the things Buenos Aires does ok, Santiago does better, and the shit things about Santiago, like shanty towns or slums, Buenos Aires has lots more of it.

meant for

There's more muh bohemian, muh old architecture, muh tango lessons and a more deeply established cultural hub in Buenos Aires. Or at least that's what foreigners see

Fair enough mate. BsAs definetely seems more relevant though. I was mistaken on education apparently since I thought UBA was the best in SA. Dunno about the hospitals, might be true. But your women are whiter and better looking ;)

I know

>niggertina white meme

lol fuck off. Women in Bs As are brown hambeasts they look like bonobos.

UBA used to be pretty good, actually ranked among if not the first in the continent, but that was decades ago. Most professors at it say that it's more or less the same as it was back then, but with lower funds, and with highschool education going to absolute shit, meaning the students the UBA has been getting are way below what the University wishes.

South Brazil

whats the deal with the australians? you are the 4 cunt making threads about my country i´m gonna tell you only one time stay away from this land is full go to chile they are superior in every way

Buenos Aires

I think there is an argie diaspora in Australia, maybe it's him, or maybe its an argie with proxy

I love both Chile and Argentina and I would live in any of those two cities

Lmaoing at the sperg argies that cant get over the fact this is not europw and hate the country, the people and the culture.
You have to realize how beautiful of a country you have, leave your house, ignore the shit people, make your own path, travel the wilderness, enjoy the commodities this metropolis provides to yo and understand that few places in the world have it as good.

They are just comparing the capital cities my comrade relax,you guys still have Bariloche and Montevideo

>Santiago
>culturally relevant

Bitch where?

Como picaste newfag

BsAs
Our public transportation is Africa tier

Buenos Aires.
Santiago is a shithole

By far Santiago, but BA is nice

Baiteado xdd mis años en casa de mama lurkeando loli dieron frutos :'D

Santiago de Chile.
We're full, fuck off.

Redpill me fella do A*gentinos really think their cunt is Yuropean and should be part of the EU?

I've been to both and Santiago feels more civilized. However I lived for almost 10 months in BsAs and I keep a very special place in my heart for it. I'd choose BsAs over Santiago every single time.

yes, absolutely
remember to do a thread about it, especially after you get called chicano or LOS

Not really but the upper class minority on the bigger cities dream of a european level country with nice buildings, pretty parks and only white folks, while not acknowledging all our other issues. Everything "sudaca" or native-american is disregarded as inferior. Their agenda has and always will be to monopolize `pwer at all cost between few families and bussines corporations, including the natural resources. They unfortunately control the media and most of all the land and politics. Basically they submit to the foreing interests of the big potencies such as USA and UK and use neoliberal proyects to suck up all they can get from the people and the land.
Part of the middle class gets caught in this narrative and have a sort of nostalgia for old days some of them never lived, days of immigration and the life in europe of their ancestors, they long a more european/american country, not really knowing what that is. They have a very surface level reasoning. They don't really understand history or economics (not saying i do either) and rely on television to form their opinions, which is more than 90% owned by less than a handful of families,
Most people feel argentine and identify with the culture we managed to put together after many waves of immigration from different places and the richness of our geological landscapes. Yet we are young so we are still figuring out what we are and what we'll become.

tHe BiG pOtEnCiEs

Thanks for the quick rundown amigo. t b h I don't really know much about your cunt except from what I've hear on the Internet, I thought it was a meme or something.

Honestly we think we are Amerindians both ethnically and culturally (our cities reflect it) and our native American identity above everything else is well cemented in our society.

Of course you have a few wannabe nazi europe cock sucking self haters the same way you inevitably have a few anomalies in big group sample but just ignore them as they don't even represent 0,05% of us.

Well i think thats going a bit overboard if you ask me

Santiago
This