Leak /who/ edition

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B0bOJbTQrM9wbGJ2WW5tSzgzVTg/view
audiobookbay.me/?s=doom coalition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Episode leak when?

#dwsr

Please someone be kind and put up a mirror for the trailer. The link in the previous thread has been viewed too many times.

this we need some episode leaks to truly bring back leak /who/

what fanfilm did you get these from? you should post em on twitter. they'd fall for it.

Has a new season started yet? When did the last episode air - over 2-3 years, right?

drive.google.com/file/d/0B0bOJbTQrM9wbGJ2WW5tSzgzVTg/view

Is this her TARDIS /who/?

reminder

RIP based carmen sandiego

hyyyyyyyyyyyype

And you could tell.

That wood girl is creeping me out.

Series 9 ended December 2015. Series 10 starts April 15.

Pearl's acting isn't that bad.

Top tier waifu

I don't know but turning the Master into a batshit Glaswegian MILF was oddly one of Moffat's better decisions.

Someone upload the Shadow Kin sex scene from Class. I need to watch it again.

She has nice puffy blowjob lips.

>readthefilename.jpg

that rock sex have me an erocktion

based cyberfriend is in the basement

From GB: A banned spoilerhound did say 12 was keeping a secret in the basement of Bill's uni but didn't know what it was. He speculated it could be 13. Doesn't seem likely.

Anyone know more?

But the splinters.

They kept the Celts in Eaters of light all white. Thank god.

someone photoshop a butthole on

Nice Rareth.

I still get a disturbing Girl Who Died vibe from this.

What possible nonkinky reasons could he have for keeping a future version of himself locked in the basement?

It's from a convention video on youtube, loads of people in cyber costumes. They'd fall for it on Twitter. Don't have Twitter though as i'm not a pleb

Can we all agree this scene in particular looks goat?

Maybe he doesn't want to regenerate

I haven't watched since Matt Smith left (he was my favorite, and I've been watching since the 5th Doctor), what's been going on in the show? And, is there a torrent or something of Season 8?

inb4 it's Clara.

For....reasons.

i'll do it

EXCELLENT.

I know you're all excited about the new trailer but on a different topic.

Just finished Doom Coalition 4
Am I right in understanding that the Sonomancer was the Red Lady?

>Nardole gets his own sonic screwdriver
>It's the 70's/80's model

This series is going to be comfy as FUCK.

No Vastra, Jenny, and Strax this series huh

They'll be in finale's Capaldi for sure.

Or UNIT.

Can we just agree the Doctor is based when he's a Celt (Scottish) (Capaldi and McCoy).

I prefer the Doctor when he's a black transgender, to be quite honest, senpai-a-lam.

>finale's Capaldi

What did he mean by this?

>David Tennant

He's drunk. I do this when I'm drunk.

Who knows, eh? Who knows.

he didn't use his real accent on the show though
doesn't count

He was playing an English Doctor though.

>You now remember that the gang last appeared on-screen two and a half years ago
>All so far from Big Finish is a Strax guest appearance on Jago & Litefoot while New UNIT is awaiting its fourth series

What happened?

No they've got UN soldiers instead. Didn't they have to rename UNIT in NuWho because the UN didn't want to be associated with Dr Who though? How does that work?

LOOK AT THAT SEXY RED SHIRT / BLACK COAT COSTUME

So hyped for S10. Not long now... I can...Feel it.

Rare?

Briggsy said on a BF podcast that they weren't allowed to use the Paternoster Gang as a whole for some reason. Maybe the BBC were still thinking about making a tv spinoff?

I hate how Moffat keeps bringing our attention to the Doctor's Scottish accent for cheap jokes. It really takes me out of it and is unfair because 11 was never called "English".

>Trump is waiting just behind the camera

so does 2 throw away the shitty new sonic and replace it with bakers and the sunnies? i haven't seen it at all in any of the trailers except that specially made one.

Too late. They've been offscreen for too long now. People will have forgotten them. They went for Class instead KEK.

It's because the English Doctor has been the majority Doctor, there has only been two Scottish incarnations, the same thing will happen when theres a Welsh or Irish Doctor it's just referencing the fact that they are a minority Doctor so to speak. The English Doctor is the norm so theres no English jokes to make.

anyone got torrents for Doom Coalition 1-4?

why is gareth bald

Turn around, bright eyes.

What is the music in the last few seconds of the series 10 trailer? holy shit that was so good and pumped me up.

Think it's composed especially for the trailer - probably by that Blair Mowat bloke, who's rumoured to be replacing Murray Gold

If only Matt did his American accent on the show once. They could spend the entire episode making fun of it.

I know that but that's not an excuse. Pointing out the absurdity of the Doctor having ANY Earth accent breaks my suspension of disbelief. Otherwise I don't think of 12 as sounding Scottish. He just sounds like the Doctor. Also I don't think McCoy had any Scottish jokes.

audiobookbay.me/?s=doom coalition
Use the info hashes as you seem to need to sign up for magnets

Why did the cyber controller talk like he had some peanut butter in his mouth?

It's not absurd. The Doctor likes the UK and he has adopted British accents because of it, he speaks in English. He probably his own native Gallifreyan accent though that is present in all his incarnations. Just look as it as an alien putting on British accents because that is what it is.

whats wrong with peanut butter? maybe he liked it. i've always wanted to see a cyberman with a mouthful of nut

The 80's Cybermen were fucking garbage.

ALL Time Lords so far have had British accents (apart from that shit Master). Yet Capaldi's Doctor has had more references to his accent than all of the others combined. Hardly fair is it?

They were EXCELLENT

So what though? it's not a big deal or a competition of fairness. The reason they reference it is simply because the Doctor is not normally Scottish in accent or character. That's the main and probably only reason.

Why do Cybermen have handles?

>Earthshock
>The Five Doctors
>Bits of Attack
BTFO

It doesn't matter what the reason is. It breaks the suspension of disbelief that you're watching an alien, not just some actor playing an alien.

The same reason woman wear pigtails I expect.

So were the 70s, 90s, 00s and 10s Cybermen.

The Mondas Cybermen are going to be killed by Bill's gold necklace in the finale, aren't they?

what would you say is the best Capaldi episode so far?

IMO Under the Lake/Before the Flood

>that guitar who theme

>Spam meat

That stuff really ain't good for you brah. Daily reminder.

This just sounds like a problem that you're trying to have.

Isn't he just speaking Gallifreyan though and the Tardis telepathically translates his speech to whoever he's talking to?

So it's not even him adopting Earth accents, its the Tardis forcing it on him

Does the Tardis choose different (primarily British) accents for creatures across time and space for shits and giggles?

I liked Mummy on the Orient Express a lot. Solid standalone ep

Oh right. Fuck you.

Leaked Listen

Yeah, it's not like RTD referenced the Ninth Doctor having a Northern accent in his very first episode. It's not like the TV Movie or Classic Who ever had non-English people asking why the Doctor sounds English. This is something Moffat invented to ruin the show.

have they really made that many scottish jokes?
i cant even think of any off the top of my head

Doctor Who fans really do complain about anything and everything

>Does the Tardis choose different (primarily British) accents for creatures across time and space for shits and giggles?
According to Paul Cornell, the TARDIS isn't just translating for the companions, it's also translating for the viewers at home, and the viewers at home are English. "If you watch carefully, this is inconsistent with at least 5 televised episodes, which is how we know it's true."

Yeah, the references to the Doctor's accent in the Capaldi era haven't been disproportionately numerous at all and I'm just making shit up. Fuck you.

Every episode he spazs out and starts screaming "Why am I Scottish. How da fock did this shit happen?"
Its edited out for international releases

twf for me desu
those davros scenes were great

>getting this mad about literally nothing

Calm down lad

>Capaldi era
>In a press release for normal people

Yeah. Suspension of disbelief? What does that matter in a sci-fi drama? Prick.

I bet he's scottish

Deep Breath, The Magician's Apprentice, Hell Bent, The Return of Doctor Mysterio just off the top of my head. Do you not pay attention when you watch the show?