What the heck is happening?

What the heck is happening?
I found this from Sup Forums, and I wonder if the NFL really might go bankrupt!
Is the trump curse real?

breitbart.com/sports/2017/12/10/nfl-ticket-prices-continue-crater-tickets-sell-3/

Other urls found in this thread:

cbssports.com/nfl/news/look-you-can-get-tickets-to-an-nfl-game-this-week-for-under-five-dollars/
youtube.com/watch?v=CnMZsiRR81Y
seattle.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=seahawks tickets&sort=rel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I found this from Sup Forums

>I found this from Sup Forums

Well, is TRS better?

wtf are you on crack saints tickets are like $70 for the nosebleeds and $150+ for anything decent

>believing literally anything from breitbart, much less a screengrab posted on Sup Forums with the rest of the text cut out
>implying i am going to click on that link and give money to a newspaper set up for the sole purpose of defending israel (yes really look it up)

This is misleading; they were

Its the tail end of the season, teams that are doing poorly will see poorer attendance as no one wants to see their team get trounced.

Other issue is teams moving to new markets and not having a fan base.

THe controversy about kneeling is also part of it, as some people are turned off by it all.

Just a perfect storm for bad attendance is all.

>pol
>breitbart

As far as trolling goes, -9000/10, and that's after the bonus points for making me respond.

Kill yourself, retard. If you can't do your own homework, form your own opinions, or use your own discretion when presented with "facts", you are no better than the asswipe tabloid journalists over at HuffPo and friends.

Here's a hint: Sup Forums is "always right" because the vacuum that they operate in is "always Sup Forums"

Remember to report this post.

>Sup Forums
>Breitbart

wew. Reminder of that time Breitbart falsely used a picture of Podolski in their story of jet skiing illegal immigrants

>kikebart
lmao just lmao

>believing anything from Sup Forums
Must suck to be retarded

cbssports.com/nfl/news/look-you-can-get-tickets-to-an-nfl-game-this-week-for-under-five-dollars/

did my own research, found this

If you read the article it has nothing to fucking do with politics, it's

why?

yeah i read the article, relax

go beat your wife or something

There is something called HD television, it's way better to watch the games at home than in the stadium

The only purpose of watching it in the stadium is for the athmosphere and because live games are a party, but Americans don't have this youtube.com/watch?v=CnMZsiRR81Y

Why would Americans want to go to a game, to buy overpriced food and chant "D-Fence" when the opponent team has the ball? kek

>Breitbart
trusting this Huffpost tier shithole of a Websote

i dont know but i live in xhehawk country and people are very unhappy with the team and bennett in particular right now. and this is the probably most cucked enabling fanbase in the country. its overt, palpable anger

ive been watching the talking head commentary and it seems like everyone is desperately covering up for them for some reason. its a legitimate conspiracy to cover up the disgust from the public and it probably has a lot to do with them freaking out about ratings

NFL and Sup Forums cucks btfo

>Is the trump curse real?
NASCAR ratings waaaay down, much further than the NFL.
Walking Dead ratings waaay down, much further than the NFL.
NFL ratings slide began in 2014.

IS Trump pissed at the NFL because they wouldn't let him become an owner year ago and he ended up as part owner of the joke New Jersey Generals in the short-lived joke known as the USFL? Yes. Yes, he is.

Does the NFL ratings decline have anything to do with Trump? Almost nothing.
Kaepernick and the others who were kneeling? To an certain extent, more than Trump obviously, but no one was kneeling in 2014 when the ratings decline began.
Then what?
There are a lot of reasons ratings decline, and are declining for many sports and many formerly rock-solid TV shows. Change of play style, Pats dominance, lack of charismatic superstars, millions watching instead on non-metered (don't count in the ratings) devices such as desktocomputers, phones, tablets, laptops, etc.

ive seen ads for discounted tickets in my area

Sure, bud. Protests in the streets. Give me a break.
Bennett was a tool, and he'll probably find himself playing for the $('ers or someone soon as a result. No one hates the team, no one is covering up - it's just that most of us are adults and realize that the actions of one idiot don't reflect the team. Remember Golden Tate acting like a fucking idiot? And then he was gone. Same with Bennett.

there is no way that even you believe this

This. It's much comfier to watch games in your room while lying on the bed.

you can get saints tickets for $45 and $50 right now

you can get bills tickets right now for $12

is there an active blizzard next sunday?

The argument is implicit in the response, which is that Breitbart is an untrustworthy news source or that it produces news that's slanted to the point of being fake entirely, see
That's a funny picture though

but they were all wrong? a simple google search confirmed the ticket prices

Inspired by OP I go check Seahawks tickets...

>really shitty seats: $195 - $235
>decent seats: $880 - $775

Hmm, could OP is full of shit?

Texans tickets are like $95 and they suck right now, idk what this article is on about

Bengals

this is actually interesting, some teams tickets are $50... some are $6-10

>cheap tickets for a 5-8 team playing a 7-6 team

hm I wonder why

>all these faggots in denial who get butthurt by Sup Forums

It's almost as if shitty teams have to give lower ticket prices to get people to attend (especially when the matchup is between two terrible teams)

ticket resellers hawking shit seats for terrible teams...and you say they're cheap? no shit. nothing to see here.

Sup Forumsster doesn't understand business or sports.
many such cases.
sad.

MLS tier prices? only 8 home games a year... wew

if it werent for Sup Forums i would never even think of canada

the Bills could make the playoffs btw... tickets still $12

>kikefart

>really shitty seats: $195 - $235
>decent seats: $880 - $775

yea not really

seattle.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=seahawks tickets&sort=rel

tickets are going for $40 each in multiple listings

Starting at $90 m8