salty milk & coins

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Strawberries when clean
Coffee when dirty

BRAAAAAAPPPP

literally poop

literally who?

SAUCE

that's my fetish. I wanna shove my nose up against a girls asshole and have them BRAAAAAAAAAAAP all over me

alright this is bordering grotesque

t. fagatron

shut your gay face

go to bed seamus

based Ashley Alban

t. padraig o'connor

I'll pretend I didn't read your post, m8.

t. has the most standards of a negroid

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

There's no shape there. Gross.

Ashley Alban
nice if you're into incest and humiliation/forced bi

I seriously don't know what would cause that build up of cellulite in such concentrations. Can only presume some chemicals are fucking with girls puberty, we tend to assume it's just men that get turned gay by processed food but women have weirder bodies now, nothing like the past.

This. Only underage spics and niggers like this sort of disgusting fat trash

Like heaven I imagine
>tfw she'll never dominate you

imagine her twerking on your face

heaven

>what do you think it tastes like?
bags of sand

Assuming they're clean and have fasted it would taste like slightly tangy skin. Anilingus is honestly too much of a hassle and isn't worth it unless you're both into it and want it to be "clean" unless you really don't mind (or even enjoy) the smell or taste then I guess go crazy whenever

hey sensei, what if i want my ass to get eaten but I don't want to eat ass, is that fair?