All my old friends turned to drugs. What happened to your old friends Sup Forums

All my old friends turned to drugs. What happened to your old friends Sup Forums

Too bad. So sad!

They stopped doing drugs because they are not teenagers anymore

still my friends and they are all the same

No idea I don't speak to them nor do I have social media. I stayed in my home town of 3000 people most of them went off.

We grew our separate ways desu.

Some moved to new countries, other provinces or just got new interests and got busy. I still talk to them

>friends
what is that?

I'm the friend that turned to drugs

The became underclass like cashier, nurse and work in a storage. I moved away and got a computer science job.

Why the fuck are all of you Americans doing heroin all of a sudden? Are you retarded or something?

PS. Just wait for the HIV wave from sharing needles, that will be great for your country.

it's getting cheaper

I think one of them turned to a neet, the others are doing university

Friend 1: Impregnated a nigger.
Friend 2: Still the same weird person.
Friend 3: He was a really nice, violent and aggressive guy. We used to do fun edgy things all the time, but he ended up with a weeb girl and now is a normie (quite ironic). He goes out, doesn't talk about music and comics anymore, I don't know, he changed, that girl changed him. I hope he doesn't get into anime.

So what, jumping off a roof is free too.

all 21-ish btw
>one got a full time trade job, has a house and a new truck
>one dropped out of school but is engaged so good for him 2bh
>one's an elevator mechanic, making mad money but due to a shitty accident he's gon be wheelchair bound before he's 40
>two are completing engineering degrees at my previous college
>three buds are renting a house in Toronto together, making a decent amount, one is set to become a warehouse manager of his company and 10% shareholder in the company
>one is working in my hometown's steel plant
>one is working in carpentry, doing pretty well for himself
>one is a lumberjack working out west, absurdly unlucky at times but a good guy
hard to keep track of all of them, but i come back in the summer time to catch up with them and work
moved halfway across the country for uni so I got a few new friends here, all are doing ok i guess, no real fuckups

I don't do heroin :(

>all of you
you must be doing some hard drugs too. your comprehension is a bit off, even if you are memeing.

It was an exaggeration my man, it's very common in language

All of them are haf way through getting their colleges degrees while i'm starting again one after wasting two years in a degree i end up hating (and failing)
Great way to feel like a failure!

Ages range from 24-27

Friend 1: same as always, lost his decent job now works a shit tier job
Friend 2: got addicted to cocaine and moved to another province to begin anew
Friend 3: moved to another province for university, is rich as fuck from an inheritance
Friend 4: chronically unemployed and broke, plays in a punk band and only hangs out with other punks, despite this he always has a hot girlfriend
Friend 5: been unemployed for 3 years or some shit, plays video games and guitar all day
Friend 6: got diagnosed with autism, was always weird as fuck now he's apparently addicted to cocaine and has a restraining order against him

Basically we're all fuckups

yeah but it is a dumb exaggeration. "heroin epidemic" in numbers means that the number of addicts has tripled but it is still like 0.3% so basically none.

Are you really not used to exaggerations? Regular people speak in exaggeration constantly. They're no big deal

Left them in the dust when I accidentally got too educated

america pioneered the hiv wave you pleb dont you remember the 80s

Haha you fucking cunt kys fucking faggot

Well, I turned to drugs.

Most of us did drugs for many years, a few still do, most are successful now and haven't done it since they got married and shit. Me and a few others still do it but much more lowkey. Do less overall, mostly stopped taking unnecesary risks like smoking weed in the car, buying only from the exklusive dealers. Restricting use to good occassions. I tried going vild Turkiet many Times but it Never worked. Always Got back in full seing after a week. Gradual reduktion has worked great so far.

>tfw bad liver and bad mental health as a result of drug and alcohol abuse

they are no drug dealers in norway. are you buying with bitcoins on deep web?

>they are no drug dealers in norway.
wrong
>are you buying with bitcoins on deep web?
usually not

We do drugs together

so you have inner city niggas selling crack on the streets? wuzzup my nigga want some crack? (in norwegian)

So sad, they become normalfags.

>you can only get drugs from niggers xddd

but native white norwegians live in cozy mountainous villages and ski after the sunset. yours is a romantic country of eternal christmas and cold tranquility. why would your people deal drugs or consume them?

Why would anyone?

yeah otoh billionaires send their drug addicted kids to private boarding schools in UK or switzerland where they continue to spend crazy amounts of their pocket money on drugs cause they don't give a shit. but those are mostly shitskins. but since norway has oil, maybe you have oild sheiks who have kids with drug issues. are you the son of a sheik?

sad man, heroin? I just kicked weed, been clean for like 3 months

They stopped hanging out with my when we turned 13 or so and they started to care about girls, and realized that my autism scared them all away.

You have a weird perception of reality. Hope you're just memeing.

All living mediocre lives in a third world country

If you could afford enough Heroin for rest of your life you would be happiest person alive

injected Heroin releases more dopamine than orgasm, worst part about Heroin is that once you taste it you will never be happy again without it

some are doing well in engineering courses with career prospects

others are just riding university to escape adult life

and some got jobs straight out of highschool

the common theme is that they didnt really change much and still hangout every weekend to drink/smoke

and then theres me. The only one who moved to a completely different country

if it's an interesting story, might as well post user

that's a very simplistic view regarding dopamine. it is kind of comparing apples and oranges.

no its not the feeling of orgasm and heroin high are very similar

Have never had any friends

are you from pakistan?

Gradually stopped seeing each other. I'm down to one person I can call a real friend and I haven't seen him in about 5 months.

I have a profession, money and am a happy, content person.

Most of my friends are either jobless welfare leeches or work 3 days a week a a supermarket and play video games all day.

wow you have lived.

well maybe not. kek
changed your mind since you are afraid of doxing them or yourself?

I lost track to all of them because I think its easier to go without having people mourning about you. Some more months and I'm good to go.

Edgelord over

I am my own friend. I'm fine.

That's why I will never touch that shit unless I've given up. I'm the type of guy who is looking for warmth, comfort, security etc. and I know that I could never turn my back on H because who would want to leave behind the concious feel of being in your mothers womb again?

>old friends
I've lost contact with all of them eventhough I live in a small-ish town. Last I heard, everyones been doing great. Going to unis, studying overseas, etc. I know my highschool crush goes to a local uni in KL but she hates me so I don't wanna creep her out even more.

I kinda miss them from time-to-time, the memories and all that. But then again, I was the one who ghosted them so maybe they don't miss me as much

I'm sure that they still have a place for you in their hearts and minds. It's never too late to send out a little life sign.

Thanks, Deustchebro
Yeah, I was fairly well-liked both in primary and secondary school, and whenever I meey them by suprise, they always seem to know who I am, like I've never changed one bit

shit they're all dead for all i know, ever since i graduated in 2014 i lost all contact with most of them and then by 2016 i lost contact with all of them

All married with kids. I still live with my parents.

never had any

Iktf, I thought I had friends, but once public school was over none of them reached out to me.

they didn't care, they never did.

DEATH OR JAIL

I'm 24
>One got a girl pregnant at 18 and became nothing
>One was a pothead and works as a janitor at the high school
>One studied anthropology and makes pennies working at a nonprofit, looking to get a masters to make a few more pennies
>One female incel lives with her sister and works as a receptionist or lab tech or something
>One was very stupid and joined the Air Force. He's out now and really into his cars and "vegan gains". He has a more attractive gf than I do
>I studied CS and am an office drone with no friends, just as weird as ever

They are all successful lawyers, doctors, etc.

>your old friends

Same. Most work in the service industry now. They seem happy though.

Some had kids when we were still young so they have that.

Weed isn't making as much money since it's getting legal so cartels are pushing heroin now and it's actually working. People are actually falling for the meme.

my best friend from childhood died of heroin but I hadn't seen him in like 10 years
a bunch of the others are starting or already have families of their own. the ones who don't yet are getting married. here I am on Sup Forums at 2 in the morning

I killed all my friends

fucking military accidents reee

i didn't make any effort to keep them and now i don't have any

did you go to private school for rich kids?

no idea

same here

All the way until high school, yes. But then to a public uni.

Most of them turned either to drugs, leftism or just became NEETs.
I'm one of the few that actually accomplished something, which is why I don't really have much time to hang out with them anymore.

It's kind of sad that the people you grew up with became so different, that you barely can call them friends or hang out anymore, just based on a few life decisions

Theyre doing normie things, getting married and having kids.

One took drugs and eventually died

Other, drugs and no longer could be friends

One took drugs and quit

They're mostly boring normies. I only talk to them about sports anymore.

My old friends and I turned to drugs together

one started doing drugs and I told him to fuck off
the rest cut me off for no apparent reason, maybe I'm retarded
every time it seems like life's good, it turns to shit the next moment

I don't use any social media so I wouldn't know.

I saw in a documentary (about how trump could win the elections) that some US villages are just full of old druggies and nobody helps them and the people in big cities pretend they don't exist

Anybody with a problem that's exactly how they're treated here in the US. To be fair though it's a pretty good system because most people in need of help actually don't want help. They're fine with their current situation or "too far gone". Those that actually want help and want to improve their life actively seek help and most of the time receive it.

Sorry bro, you can thank me for that :^]

>high school friends
cut all contact when I moved for uni

>college friends
mostly cut contact, in sporadic touch with the ones that matter at all and regular contact with my best friends only

>What happened to them
Best friend was going to stay at my uni for longer but had a family emergency and had to enroll in a shitty college near his folks, on track to get into law school and get a good job though

Others are doing ok for themselves for the most part, either working entry-tier jobs with upward mobility (so not Starbucks barista but rather lower-level employee at solid companies) or applying to graduate and trade schools, a few went to those straight out of college

One friend said "fuck it" and dropped out to pursue art full time, scored some international exhibitions, and has been traveling the world on his paychecks drinking wine and turning up in a different place every few weeks

Black friend dropped out of highschool and joiend a gang, last time I saw him was at the end of class and he told me he was going to go steal some TVs.

all my friends are in the council

we're having a reservation in a restaurant in Monaco later tonight