Why are Packers fans cunts?

This guy is supposedly gonna do this again this year.

Why are all Packers fans cunts?

cam was in the wrong

lol they can get fucked again then, I enjoyed jeering at those stupid cheeseheads last time as they walked out of the stadium dissapointed.

>TFW a bunch of bandwagon old boomers pay tripple face value to watch their gay quarterback get BTFO in my stadium

Do what Shady did, steal the flag

Hey, fuk u

>hurr durr Packers play no road games so Imma act like it's not a road game and try to hang my banner in the end zone
> oh no the home team QB ripped down my shitty plastic sign. Better file charges and go on tv Bitching about it and let everyone know I'm a complete attention whoring cunts
>btw I'm a veteran which gives me every right to be a cunts because if you don't like it you hate the troops

Maybe not all Packers fans are cunts but everything this guy did came from the cunts handbook

the fan cleared it with security
cam's a child
maybe he's grown up since last time, doubt it though, useless cornball

he literally didn't do anything wrong though, he had to ask stadium security to bring the banner and they allowed it

lmao what is the problem here? Packers fans are everywhere. You're a fan of a business, not a city. Get real.

If Aaron Rogers did it in Lambeau it'd be called "a team leader defending the house"

I'm not saying he didn't have the right to hang the banner but snowflake shouldn't act all butthurt and offended when someone acted on his special banner

Your response is like a BINGO card of "I'm a fuckin Mongoloid." Fuck off.

no, it would be disrespectful there too
it's LITERALLY destruction of property

Don't hang your precious property on someone else's wall if you don't want them to tear it down

Do you have actual proof of that or are you just spouting bullshit?

but he had permission from the owners of that property to put it up
that's like if I asked somebody if I can plug my phone in, they said yes, and somebody came in and tore up my charger because they didn't like apple

nothing gets me off more than seeing Stoolers and Puckers ""fans"" getting harassed outside of BoA Stadium

get the fuck out of my state you fucking cuckolds, go back to your rusty shitholes

Packer fans would buy you a beer at lambeau
>really makes you think

Who cares, he knew he was bringing some banter and he got mad when Cam responded with a cheeky move of his own. It's not that serious

>Wisconsinites giving away beer for free
nice joke

>mfw I overhear some old yinzer whore wearing Rapistburger jersey getting bullied by fans after claiming Panthers are her "second team"
I tolerate Redskins boomers only because they grew up before the team

everyone else can get fucked though
>Tar Heel fans solely November - March
>bandwagon NBA fans
>"we have a hockey team"? they ask in a Penguins jersey
>Steelers/Packers/Cowboys/Redskins/Patriots/Seahawks fans September - January

the nigger responded with a crime
you're right it should have been expected

>cheeseheads
>sharing their booze
>sharing their booze while in a group of friends/family tailgating
>"Ya well I lived here 15 years kid, we got more rings than you got years here, Charlotte is a Packers city!"
fuck your faggot team and quarterback

>dude i have racial insecurity issues
tell it to a therapist bro

nothing but hate for such a nice sentiment. dont worry guy, they mad cause they dont have arodg

I hope they show up and Cam takes their flag again.

you've never been to lambeau
have you

Rooting for Duke is probably a worse bandwagon for CBB. If you bandwagon NC State you're just a pathetic loser. App State is the only acceptable one to bandwagon in the state.

I fucking hate how people don't know about the Hurricanes or care about the Hornets.

go fuck yourself

maybe people dont share booze with you cause youre a whiny bitch

Cam did nothing wrong, fuck GB

Duke is more blatant since it's an elite school and the Walmart fans don't exactly look like college grads. Bandwagoning at all though is a sign that they're either
>a.) not from the state
>b.) went to a smaller, non P5 school and cheered for a place they never went

tired of transplants and snowbirds bringing their shit taste here and then having the nerve to say we're a state devoid of culture or interesting things to do, yet insisting on taking job/school/affordable housing spots

hey man, they own the team

>excuses
keep your trash in your state and maybe boomers won't have their $50 sign snatched by the home team

>You have a valid point
>JUST EXCUSES
come on down to lambeau dude, it's a great experience

telling you that youre a whiny bitch isn't an excuse. But there you go again being a whiny bitch!

>Big market shitter walks into small market stadium and expects people to bow to him
>"WHY ARE THEY TELLING ME TO FUCK OFF?"

I'm glad Jaguars fans told that Xhecucks soyboy defensive lineman to GTFO their stadium. Seeing big-market arrogance humbled pleases me.

I hope the canes never get more than 40 points in a season as long as I am alive

never
ever

What if I went to Nc State?

Fuck that dude and his bitch ass sign, I wish one of our linemen had shoved it up his ass. If a dude showed up in Philly or Baltimore with a "This is Panthers country" sign he could expect to see a gurney

Unironically hope Cam, Christian, and Luke tear it away from him and circlejerk on it at midfield.

Just because you can do something, doesn't mean it's a good idea.

Don't forget,

>I'm a Tar Heel fan in basketball, but a Tigers fan in football.

Grinds my fucking gears to no end. Pick a damn team.

is this how boomers justify acting like they belong/own somewhere 1,000 miles and 16 hours from the team?
>having a 4'x8' banner printed professionally and "holding" on to it for 3+ hours
>acting the victim when you get that shit torn down by a player
>not autistic

this, even funnier when Puckers fans act like they own the nation despite having one of the smallest market sizes in sports

they have a larger media presence from age alone, give any team 96 years of existence and they better have a few rings

I'm hoping they try and bring Rodgers out so Peppers can put his ass in the dirt

Proud Carolina boy. I support the Panthers, the Hornets, and my Clemson Tigers. But fuck the Hurricanes and their shitty-ass business model. Go back to Hartford, Go Predators!

senpai how mad are you
have a beer, take a breath

>>lol u mad?
at least the Vikings put up a good fight, this Sunday's blowout will help clinch the North for them

P-people actually do this? The fuck. I’m an Iowa fan no matter the sport. Pro teams have a little bit more leeway but college teams are blood senpai

There are three types of people who do this.

>People who dgaf about college basketball and only need a team to spout off when somebody asks them
>The kind of douchebag "ACC fan" who cheers for a whole conference
>Carpetbagging sumbitches who know nothing about sports in this region

For the record, I do have a different favorite football and basketball team, but that's because my basketball school's (Presbyterian) football team is in a different division than my football school (Clemson).

I went to Elon and love my school but in terms of big-time college sports I just cheer for whatever NC team made the Bowl game/NCAA Tournament.

Is this acceptable? My parents weren't into college sports.

>"I don't watch pro/amateur sports, they're too boring/undeveloped"
>becomes a fan during Super Bowl run or National Championship appearance
>disappear after a loss
these people need to be purged in a fire

A bit skeevy, but better than having two "favorite" teams.

Yes please.

why are you butt hurt over a sign? Seriously I don't get it.

Big-market arrogance in a small-market stadium.

If I moved from North Carolina to Massachusetts and brought a sign with me saying something like "Boston Panther" to Foxboro, wouldn't I get told to GTFO and kiss the rings because I'm a fan of a lowly expansion team that hasn't won an Owl?

Why should it be any different if someone moves from a big market to a small market and tries to take over the stadium? If you're a visiting fan, you have to have respect for the home team. You're in their house. You're a guest.

>If I moved from North Carolina to Massachusetts and brought a sign with me saying something like "Boston Panther" to Foxboro, wouldn't I get told to GTFO

depends who you sit by. I go to green bay games and opposing team fans show up full gear with signs. I don't say shit because i would want to represent my team in an away game without being shit on.

the only other acceptable team in NC are the redskins. Steelers and Packer faggots need to die.

Do Panther fans exist?
I've never seen one

Maybe Cam shouldn't be a nigger.