twitter.com/chicagobulls/status/940303694238597120

TSUUUUUUUUUUUU

Raptors will make it to 30 wins before the celtics

>Taylor Swift got fat

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BRAZIL BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>2.5 games behind 4th seed
Are you really this dumb?

They have the 2nd best defense and almost all their issues on offense are fixable, as soon as they get rhythm and go on a win steak it's over for the rest of the West.

My rapties simply cant lose but we must in order to clinch that 4th seed!

Cavs did the same thing in 2015 and Miami in 2011

Had a awful record then it clicked, couldn't be stopped until Kyrie and Love's injuries or LeBitch choking in the Finals.

Let's just get the facts about niggers out of the way. I'm not even racist.

I swear on my timbs no one cares or even asked you to shitpost your racist shit. Deadass.

Does anyone have crime statistics of black men 7 foot or taller?
I have a feeling they must be pretty low.

Never knew hispanics loved to rape so much

Lord please fix this team.
Hit it with that ultralight beam.

People who post screenshots instead of copy and pasting news are the worst

How do you like patrick "ghost" patterson

Why have you been false flagging? They're fine, even without George they still pulled off an amazing comeback down 20. They're getting better and overcoming new situations that keep plaguing them and you can see they're moving in the right direction offensively but it's going to take a full commitment consistently throughout the season instead of just one game then not going it the next.

WHY IS WESTBROOK SO ASS FELLOW THUNDER BROS?!?! WHO SHOULD WE TRADE HIM FOR????

Not him (a real fan not a phony) he's been awful, can't make any bunnies around the rim and rushes his shots, but you can tell he's getting used to his new situation and he missed all of training camp and had a knee injury.

Last game against the Grizz he finally played well and looked a lot better, so I think he's on the right track.
All our bench players but Grant and Felton have been inconsistent and overall ass so as they get better I see it going better.

When they come for you, I will shield your name
I will field their questions, I will feel your pain
No one can judge
They don't, they don't know
They don't know

>Emi+made+me+cry+like+a+li(...).jpg

Come the fuck on Larry you can do better than that

>Report: George Hill unhappy after Scott Perry promised him, Zach Randolph, Vince Carter that Kings would compete for playoffs

>Larry got that KSG image
Larriors respect on the rise

strawpoll.me/14600990

VOTE TO REMOVE DISCORD

strawpoll.me/14600990

END THE TYRANNY OF LARRY

You mean THICC right?

>white Americans

HE HAS BEEN FREED

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT PURE DOMINATION STARTS

finally /ourguy/ will prove he's not a bust

WE ALL JAH

>tswizzle is officially thicc

what a timeline

one day bro, one day, tell him ck.

literally perfect

god thicc is such an awful meme. this country is becoming a gigantic disgrace

which white country is the easiest to get citizenship to?

>posting this not realizing that white crime would skyrocket to 100% because they are the only ones there to commit crimes.

somebody doesn't know how numbers work.

argentina :^)

What's your point? Crime would still be down 80%+ you illiterate nigger

what does this have to do with the basketball?

Just apply like everyone else bro. We have glow in the dark basketball on weekends and csgo with Clips on fridays.

No one cares, my man. Apply yourself and keep it basketball related.

ayo keep working on those diatonic scales, we'll get at you if we're interested

Statistics aren't racist, drumplets

>people who are forced to live as pariah commit more crime than people who have an easy life and literally won the life lottery
no shit man, only a blind racist would not be able to see that

no, but they are irrelevant unless you talk about the context, no race is violent per se

we have black people here but 0% (literally none of them) in jail, they don't commit crime, they come from africa to work, they want a better life for their children. you know why? because we give them oportunities and don't treat them like animals just because of their skin colour. white americans have treated blacks as literally things (even less than animals) for centuries, they have their reasons to be violent, they are just defending themselves from the institutionalised racism

strawpoll.me/14600990

VOTE TO REMOVE DISCORD

strawpoll.me/14600990

END THE TYRANNY OF LARRY

>le soyboy meme
So retarded. If you drink regular milk you're getting more estrogen than you would drinking soy products. Phytoestrogens don't have the effect the Infowars retards think they do, see sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0015028209009662

or else Asians would be ethnically soy boys, and that's just raciss senpai. Having more estrogen in our collective bodies would probably be a good thing. Let men feel emotions other than anger and frustration. Let boys cry more. Let the males of our species feel the full range of the human experience, don't castrate us psychologically by eliminating our capacity to feel. Toughness requires that we experience deep sadness, not just constant euphoria or constant anger. Being tough and being able to deal with the world doesn't imply being rough, nor does it imply shutting ourselves off from our real experiences, which are always tinged by emotion.

Asians are soyboys, they eat too much rice and other soy producing products and this is why their men have small penises and are beta as fuck. You just got blown out by statistics yet again just like the blacks got blown out by the statistics earlier in this thread.

strawpoll.me/14600990

VOTE TO REMOVE DISCORD

strawpoll.me/14600990

END THE TYRANNY OF LARRY

strawpoll.me/14600990

VOTE TO REMOVE DISCORD

strawpoll.me/14600990

END THE TYRANNY OF LARRY

strawpoll.me/14600990

VOTE TO REMOVE DISCORD

strawpoll.me/14600990

END THE TYRANNY OF LARRY

>muh "it's because more blacks are poor!" meme

100% of crime would just be committed by whites, then, you ignorant fuck. Crime wouldn't disappear overnight, they'd just find somebody else to give nigger treatment to.

i don't know how you guys keep complaining about not getting in the LD its fucking simple just sit in greases server until AU20 comes and message him he hands out guest invites for anyone after 2 weeks you get access to all the channels or you can get on skype with CK to confirm you arent a larry and get access right away....

>didn't read the article
Dumb Sup Forumstard

Nope. Police shootings are a non-issue. Black violence is. And it's not poverty. It's race. Poor white areas only produce a fraction of the crime that black areas do.

This "protest" is a complete falsehood. It's anti-white racism based on lies.

You can have all the money you want but you are still black and the system will punish you

You've never heard of rich black athletes/musicians (pretty much the only way to get rich as a black male: entertaining white folks) getting shit from the cops?

>the system
AHHAAHAH, this is how you know to not take someone seriously

hey pol poster, whats your end goal? if you were president, what would you do to black ppl

nice try larry, you aren't getting my IP or skype account

strawpoll.me/14600990

VOTE TO REMOVE DISCORD

strawpoll.me/14600990

END THE TYRANNY OF LARRY

strawpoll.me/14600990

VOTE TO REMOVE DISCORD

strawpoll.me/14600990

END THE TYRANNY OF LARRY

So this is pretty much confirmed

MVP - James Harden
DPotY - Draymond Green
RotY - Ben Simmons
MIPotY - Victor Oladipo
6MotY - Dwyane Wade
CotY - Brad Stevens

I'm here now

...Not that guy, but the crime rate overall would completely drop like crazy.

When whites and asians leave an area the property values on the land drops, the schools crash and the crime rates go up. West baltimore for example, or st louis.
that's crap and has no actual evidence to back it

It's not a race thing, it's a culture thing.
Every other minority group that has come to america eventually prospers and ends up hating blacks worse than whites actually
Irish, germans, Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Koreans, Indians, now hispanics all hate the ghetto culture which is popular with the blacks

If blacks dropped the baby momma, gold chains and shoes culture their shit would be better. It's not race, it's culture.

Sorry about going off topic but this shit drives me nuts

Back on topic for me

I'd pay my momma's rent, free my homies, bulletproof my chevy doors, lay in the white house and just get high

>this Sup Forums user from new york shitting the thread up
yeah i know your fucking patterns
boy no one cares the fuck is wrong with you

all i care about is my rapies giving some hard effort against the up and coming clippers, deandre may be good for one facial per game, but im looking forward to the massive OG in front of everyone

>RotY - Ben Simmons

that's not how you spell lonzo kangaroo humper. Oh btw, im moving to Lithuania, see you faggots.

Send all the niggers to Liberia, let them feel what it's like to live in a country ran by blacks. They will quickly be begging to come back.

>RotY - Ben Simmons

How many first draft picks come from Brazil?

this is not feasible

wow! you sound a really cool white guy that i could be friends with

He does I agree. Sounds like a guy who can have an intelligent conversation and not have all of his opinions be based on emotion.

when is my stephie coming back

NenĂȘ back in his Vasco days, Leandro Barbosa, Splitter permaknee injury, BebĂȘ, Caboclo. But none of them are cute girls with dicks.

>Simmons
>Australian
kek, his father is American, he lived most of his life in the USA and he speaks with a NY accent + some Australian words kek

strawpoll.me/14600990

VOTE TO REMOVE DISCORD

strawpoll.me/14600990

END THE TYRANNY OF LARRY

strawpoll.me/14600990

VOTE TO REMOVE DISCORD

strawpoll.me/14600990

END THE TYRANNY OF LARRY

Who's more Australian, Kyrie or Simmons?

Oh for sure! He definitely seems like someone who reads a lot.

Let's play RuneScape we got to earn our Brazilian and Argentina poster their monthly rent payment of 45 dollars

stop posting strawpoll, you autism

if you have to pick 1, simmons, he's half aussie. kyrie is 100% american

I'm handing out triangles. Some of you got to go.

Kyrie
Delly
Simmons
Ingles
Bogut

Could they beat the Lakers?

/nba/ would you rather have a dog or a cat

dog but it's got to be a big one, otherwise it's basically just a cat anyway

Cat. Quieter, cleaner, smarter.

Yes 4-2

cats are cute and clean but a dog will protect you and your family
desu i'd get a cat

some dogs dont give a shit about protecting you

I just say soyboy to trigger soyboys.

^ good post

just make your own and promote it. Is promoting your own against the rules?

I thought basketball experts were saying they would never sign?

RIP their shortlived careers

she's finally getting her ball body

Be honest.
How many more rings will the Warriors win? Drayboon has only been in the league for 5 years, Klay for 6 and they're gong to be here for a long time

I'm not actually white lol. I'm a mix of black, turkish and white. 40%30% 30%. I look like Obama basically just a little paler so you'd call me a light skinned black person based on appearance. Seriously if you want to look at who has had it the worst most recently it's the vietnamese. They came here to a nation full of people who hated their guts. They overcame and now are among the richest ethnic group in america.

Their culture is what allowed them to overcome. They value family, hard work and education. Hispanics same story. They all value family, hard work and education. You look at who has the most single mothers, who has the fewest college degrees and who lives on welfare over and over again it's the same.

I'm just tired of this "we are the victims" bullshit that is holding one group back. A group you'd call me part of

Where's the discord link?

nigga you sound like that white boy in oj's documentary where he says he's black when he's clearly white

NO ONE CLICK THIS.

My McAfee anti-virus detected 6 different threats. He's hijacking your computers to mine for bitcoins.

Thank you for a proper general user.
Fuck that other guys shitty effort

u mad because heats win
you sound like reddit