Imagine hating freedom so much that you install surveillance cameras on every single block

Imagine hating freedom so much that you install surveillance cameras on every single block.

Imagine banning everything with the potential to be weaponized, even fake guns.

Imagine needing to control every aspect of your citizens' lives, down to whether or not they can own a TV.

Imagine being the only "first world" country to have a Wikipedia article on your mass surveillance practices.

Imagine that despite all this, your children are regularly abducted into rape gangs and your capital is synonymous with acid attacks.

Imagine being so utterly cucked that your first instinct is to ask other, freer countries why they don't police their subjects' lives like you do.

Imagine being British.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/10/03/uk-wants-to-jail-people-for-years-for-viewing-far-right-propaganda/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_surveillance_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not all of Britain is London
At least they will likely fall gracefully, your fall will be as hard as the sharts that fell from 9/11

...it's easy if you try

dailycaller.com/2017/10/03/uk-wants-to-jail-people-for-years-for-viewing-far-right-propaganda/

Imagine there being people that consider this one of the greatest cities in the world. At least britards are self-aware.

imagine looking at a fully naked queen elizabeth

why

>another assblasted yank thread upset that he can't handle the banter
>daily caller

it's not fake news
your conservashit party supports that

Imagine getting shot.

>absolute state of the poorthern hemisqueer

Better than labour desu
And it is the article even says "opinion" you muppet

Imagine living in constant fear of black people

all hail cleopatra queen of denial

Imagine getting head from a pale white qt brunette British slag in the back of a car

What is wrong with surveillance cameras? The govt put them everywhere here and it dramatically decreased crime on the streets

>Yes, I would love Big Brother to know every little thing I do

>Imagine hating freedom so much that you install surveillance cameras on every single block.
Mostly people in the private sector doing this
>Imagine needing to control every aspect of your citizens' lives, down to whether or not they can own a TV.
The UK's TV tax laws are actually surprisingly lax.
Also, you don't have to pay the TV licence if your TV isn't connected to an aerial.

>Imagine being the only "first world" country to have a Wikipedia article on your mass surveillance practices.
It's easy if you try... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_surveillance_in_the_United_States

Get the tin foil out of your ass.

In complete honesty the Rotherdam pedophike ring was one of the greatest embarrassments I've seen since the Catholic Church was exposed.

I'd rather get 9/11'd as a country than have our children impregnated.

USA has it far worse in terms of surveillance, they just don't tell you about it.